Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Real Reason Behind The Next Oil Squeeze - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Reason Behind The Next Oil Squeeze (231 Views)

The Real Reason GSK Left Nigeria / Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN / Real Reason HSBC And UBS Exited Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Behind The Next Oil Squeeze by Mediamerge: 6:01am On Aug 14, 2018
By David Messler

The last quarter has seen increased volatility in oil prices, an increase that I attribute to the growing tensions in international markets as fears of a global trade war intensify. The headlines seem to get starker by the day, and markets loathe this type of uncertainty.

The intent of this article is to provide some guidance as to where oil prices may be headed in the near term. I think there are some key drivers at play here and will discuss them in some detail in the rest of this article.

Read more...http://energyworthonline.com/2018/08/14/real-reason-behind-the-next-oil-squeeze/

(1) (Reply)

Drupal Commerce — a Perfect Ecommerce Platform For Your Business / Competence, Attitudinal& Customer Service For Drivers & Dispatch / Business Spreadsheet Apps For Any Business - Retail Shop Manager Part I (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.