Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Suicidal Thoughts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicidal Thoughts (640 Views)

Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2018
shocked
So I've been having sprinklings of suicidal thoughts for a while now...

They are becoming more intense as the days go by...

Just watching my life. . slip away before me..
Trying to savour the final moments in this earth I once treasured..

I've always been a strong person...burly physique.. Thrust into life quite early ... And seemingly handled it quite well... Until now...

If I speak out.. No one is ever gonna believe me.. Or they'd just make a joke about it like they've always done...
Nah! I ain't speaking .. Let's catch everyone by surprise right?
Actually my story will bore you.. No need going down memory lane... It hurts.
I've never had this thoughts in my life... Well here I am! Helpless!

Don't know how much I have to have this thoughts before they completely swallow me...

Yo! I'm weak! I admit.. I've been strong for so long believe me! Believe I have a good heart! But the world ain't gon treat you differently cos of DAT!!!!!
NL FAM, I really can't say this to the world.. I feel a little safe expressing myself here.. I feel a little better!
Re: Suicidal Thoughts by mrjaydee(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Don't give up.. your miracle is just by the corner.. Don't lose faith. Keep your head up!
Re: Suicidal Thoughts by Rasheed2567: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2018
never give up... Trace your steps back to the Lord your God... You have put your trust in people for way to long it's high time you turned to the Lord. Go on with your day to day activities and keep your trust and faith in the Lord... he is your strength... ignore people making you feel worthless, treat em the same way they do to you chai it pain dem die say Omo this one don wise oo
Re: Suicidal Thoughts by may320: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2018
My dear, suicide is a big NO for whatever reason you may have or whatever you are going through. Killing oneself is a great offence.
There are some set of people who are willing to listen to you and help you - seek professional help please.
Above all, remember that Jesus loves you. Go to Him in prayers and pour your heart to him. It is well.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts by FrostyButter: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2018
This too will pass... It's is well
Re: Suicidal Thoughts by chinochizzy: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
If u Haven't been through depression u won't actually understand wat OP is talking about
Re: Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 29, 2018
Two of the things I'm doing now that I wasn't doing before, that are making a difference in how happy I am these days: counselling/therapy, and exercising. With the former, I only ask myself why I didn't start sooner, considering it's free. With the latter, since gyming more these days, I'm becoming less of a worry-wart, which is no surprise since exercise releases endorphins that makes you happier. Give these a try. The strongest people are those who have been through a lot but are still standing; I should know. Keep your head up.

5 Likes

Re: Suicidal Thoughts by chinochizzy: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2018
Quiescere:
Two of the things I'm doing now that I wasn't doing before, that are making a difference in how happy I am these days: counselling/therapy, and exercising. With the former, I only ask myself why I didn't start sooner, considering it's free. With the latter, since gyming more these days, I'm becoming less of a worry-wart, which is no surprise since exercise releases endorphins that makes you happier. Give these a try. The strongest people are those who have been through a lot but are still standing; I should know. Keep your head up.
Where and how can someone get this counselling/therapist, am also battling a serious depression right now which I think it's about to consume me.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
It depends on your location.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts by Lawrittanneka68(f): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
HaileSelassie:
shocked
So I've been having sprinklings of suicidal thoughts for a while now...

They are becoming more intense as the days go by...

Just watching my life. . slip away before me..
Trying to savour the final moments in this earth I once treasured..

I've always been a strong person...burly physique.. Thrust into life quite early ... And seemingly handled it quite well... Until now...

If I speak out.. No one is ever gonna believe me.. Or they'd just make a joke about it like they've always done...
Nah! I ain't speaking .. Let's catch everyone by surprise right?
Actually my story will bore you.. No need going down memory lane... It hurts.
I've never had this thoughts in my life... Well here I am! Helpless!

Don't know how much I have to have this thoughts before they completely swallow me...

Yo! I'm weak! I admit.. I've been strong for so long believe me! Believe I have a good heart! But the world ain't gon treat you differently cos of DAT!!!!!
NL FAM, I really can't say this to the world.. I feel a little safe expressing myself here.. I feel a little better!
Please let that thought stop in your mouth,what is actually the problem,is it money,health challenges,spirit battle,broken relationship,please whatsap me let us discuss,08038220168
Re: Suicidal Thoughts by Heineken(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2018
chinochizzy:
If u Haven't been through depression u won't actually understand wat OP is talking about
you're right bro. Am always depressed and thinking. It's not easy

(1) (Reply)

My HIV Cure Herbs Works In Less Than 90 Days. / Sickle Cell Anaemia Outreach / Hiv/aids New Permanent Cure | 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.