Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,337 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured (40004 Views)

Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace / Buhari And Ali Gusau In 1962 (Throwback Photo) / BREAKING: Fight In Anambra Assembly As Factional Speakers Struggle To Take Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by yungkels(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2018
grin
calberian:

I noticed that, in both cases, there were policemen right in the thick of things doing practically nothing.

I'm just wondering exactly what the policemen stationed by that gate in the more recent pictures are doing. As in, what could the instructions from their superiors have been?

"Secure the gate and ensure that it's not stolen"?
grin
calberian:

I noticed that, in both cases, there were policemen right in the thick of things doing practically nothing.

I'm just wondering exactly what the policemen stationed by that gate in the more recent pictures are doing. As in, what could the instructions from their superiors have been?

Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by Arysexy(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2018
The sophisticated, moronic rascals and cowardly afonja legislatouts scaling d fence after they used their loud mouths to ignite fire in d chamber.

Operation wetie!

No be today them start agbero kind of politics, reason they worship chief tout of the federation Thieefnubuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by Omooba77: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2018
calberian:

Satire baba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by EmpressDia(f): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2018
tiredoflife:

Some words are too deep for hybrid ewedu eaters to understand
Cos awolowo free education lacked wisdom cool
grin
I can see you’re in pains
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by tiredoflife(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2018
4601CE:
grin
I can see you’re in pains

U can do the awolowo for all I care

2 Likes

Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by jamace(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2018
grin
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2018
PFRB:

Sophistication and moronism
please take it easy sir, all this just for one person cry cry cry
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2018
tiredoflife:

U can do the awolowo for all I care
I know you’re tired of life.
But please brother don’t commit suicide . Things will get better.
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by cescky(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2018
tico1212:

But we gotta start making changes

grin

U gotta see me as a brother instead of a long distance stranger...
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by Jarus(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2018
iammo:
grin. Who will save the African race

Not only in Africa Oga

Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by KDmafia: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2018
What do you think they are before ��‍♂️ Honorable thugs undecided
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by emmabest2000(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2018
Tolexander:
Hey young man, if your lineage has always been a stupid fool, please keep it in your gene and stop generalizing.

Odi na obara grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by olmoRoc: 10:52am On Aug 14, 2018
Hahahaahahahahahahhah! Naijaaaaaa!
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by Uguruzik(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2018
iammo:
grin. Who will save the African race

BIAFRA
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by Seunnzy(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2018
abiodunalasa:
That's the way it is...! wink
Even the great Abraham Lincoln once scale fence during is legislative days at State House Illinois.

That's Legislative politics for you cool
Thnx for letting them knw o,no be only naija legislators be thug
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by ChimaAdeoye: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2018
All this because Buhari wants to illegally impeach the leadership of the House and Senate using his hired legislators to impeach the house leadership when other legislators are locked out by Police
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by hagisolo: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2018
I cant stop laffing seeing the old piz with d new, our so called leaders who are still @ d corridor of power/////
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by nelronaldo(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2018
Later they will ban "This is Nigeria"
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by Sunmolar(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2018
burglars
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by topzy1551: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2018
it's still the same Nigeria, no offence
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by babasolution: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Idrismusty97:
That's because people like your dad keeps reproducing. Don't be like your dad OK?

more evidence of African male stupidity,keep attacking my person and dont understand the message you will have yourself to blame

1 Like

Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by okwabayi(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yawn. Stale and recycled. It's a slow news day, I guess.
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by writeprof(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bakrabas:
History repeats itself in a society that fail to learn from the past

I see why politicians have removed History from the pry/secondary sch curriculum
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by BabaRamota1980: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Notice the 1962 picture the policeman is using baton to whip the rascals. This was back when unruliness in society was enforced by law and even legislators were not above the law.

Nowadays legislators slap police officers and nothing happens.
Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by selemempe: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yorubas are nigeria biggest problem...even the 1st coup was done by nzeogwu who was formally from west
BabaRamota1980:
Notice the 1962 picture the policeman is using baton to whip the rascals. This was back when unruliness in society was enforced by law and even legislators were not above the law.

Nowadays legislators slap police officers and nothing happens.

1 Like

Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by Bakrabas: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
writeprof:

I see why politicians have removed History from the pry/secondary sch curriculum

History is a trouble shooting subject and the historians are cantankerous, they surely go deep by using the past to determine the present for better future

2 Likes

Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by Jaideyone(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2018
12Monkeys:
Every single negativity in our democratic experience can be traced back to the defunct Western Nigeria.

yes the western Nigeria removed your brain and replaced it with that of a goat

1 Like

Re: Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured by bamasite(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
tico1212:

It's time to fight back that's what Fela said
Two shots in the dark now Fela's dead

grin grin grin grin

You killed it bro........
I got love for my brother, but we can never go no where unless we share with each other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu / "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots / Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.