Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace (19794 Views)

Monday Bubou-Obolo Steps Down, Abraham Ngobere Elected Speaker Bayelsa Assembly / Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him / Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by GistmoreNG: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
There was panic and gunshots in Bayelsa House of Assembly on Monday as speaker leaves with mace.

Details shortly..

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-gunshot-in-bayelsa-assembly-as-speaker-makes-away-with-mace/amp/

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by gentleguy1975: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nigeria my country ftc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by agabusta: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
The news this morning is that he is from the same senatorial district with the PDP Deputy governor's candidate. So they are trying to force him to step down.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by gaetano: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
You see the what these useless leaders are passing down. Ist it was Buhari that brought the idea of taking way too long before appointment Ministers, now Governors have copied that.
Then it was omoagage that started the mace thievery nonsense at the senate, now state houses of assembly have adopted that. This Buhari regime ehn

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by luuvv: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by ckmayoca: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bulls hit.
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by sotall(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin grin
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by agabusta: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Naija politics. I thought the guy agreed to step down peacefully??
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by aldexrio(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
only in naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by Duggedised12(f): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Next episode on "the mace runner". undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by Elsanchez: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Na so

when you consciously or unconsciously vote charlatans into power

this is what you get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by hopexter(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
The Cabals are watching shocked cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by 24kmagic: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Imagine!
These are the kind of people that are ruling us.

Even God know say I no go vote 2023.

I no go ever vote for anybody again. This country is never going to be what we want it to be even in 2000 years.

Thank God my E- National ID card is ready, I will start using it for identification while my voter's card languishes under my box.

I don tire for 9ja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by chloride6: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Facepalm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by canalily(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
And tomorrow is independent day for Nigeria..... Chuckles, my people my people.. Which way forward... Must we take it by force
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by id911(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
This speaker will definitely become Deputy Senate President one day. If you know, you know!
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by IamR: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
agabusta:
Naija politics. I thought the guy agreed to step down peacefully??
He was compelled by Dickson and the party, he never agreed to relinquish his position. If I were the man, I wouldn't agree too; he has barely spent 3 months as the speaker.

3 Likes

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by hisexcellency34: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Playing into APC's hands

1 Like

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by emmyt2: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Trouble everywhere Why?
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by selfdefence: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
nawa o, wetin pesin no go see for this country
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by notoriousbabe: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Trouble everywhere. I dey wait for the Senate to begin their own madness too
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by seunmohmoh(f): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Will this independence be peaceful Like this?
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by Olysblog: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
They don start again! Those who make laws break it most. Inside life.
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by Blue3k(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
These guys can't even protect themselves. If they weren't busy budgeting cars and frivolous allowances they would have money for security. The place could have 2 or 3 policemen and few cameras. The other option is armed private security.
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
osemoses69:
ogun kill you idiot
Amen and amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by nwamabo247(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
naija politics do or die too bad.pls i need ur help plz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mu’azu Wanted Ambode As PDP Gov Candidate – Akiolu / Guru Maharaj Ji: Tinubu Fit For 2023 Presidency / Become Our Consultant, PDP Mocks APC Over ‘close Shop’ Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.