Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,880 members, 7,956,322 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (104213 Views)

APC Considers Suing Tambuwal, Ortom, Obaseki, Others For Defection / Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension / APC Considers North For Senate President, South For Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Ezniteadin(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2018
Whao! i looked at the end of this news to see the crowd reading it now. I know 2019 will be hot. Nigerians are politically angry Buhari Must go
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by maasoap(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2018
Esseite:
Its amazing how developed worlds see what some people don't see here in Nigeria..

Really? What will be the Trump's age by the time he's contesting for second term in office? Hypocrites!
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by BafanaBafana: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2018
Am I the only one seeing this lie or what?
It is seriously childish. Seriously. They should have added AU, Ecowas, IMF, FIFA, UNICEF, etc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by gare(f): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
*US, UK, EU Ask Him Not To Contest

https://independent.ng/pressure-mounts-on-buhari-not-to-seek-re-election/amp/

They should keep him back in London no need to come back, we need to move forward in this country
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by izombie(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2018
manmoraskk:
I have a feelings , Buhari will contest and win election, as time goes on , he will handover to Osibanjo.
you think the north will let buhari do that? They'd rather have atiku as the president than to let buhari win in 2019 and then handover to osinbajo.
You afonjas sef, always waiting for favours from the north. You want buhari to win with the hope that if he can't continue then he'll handover to osinbajo. Lol. See reasoning.
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Ajalekoko76(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2018
I thought APC said no credible Nigerians fit president of Nigeria aside Buhari.

Suddenly they found Babagana credible hmmmmmmmm, sycophants

Chai Baba!!!
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by 12Monkeys: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2018
[s]
AnanseK:

Ignore the cock and bull story.

Buhari will contest and will win. Nigerian Electorate will decide, not EU, US , UK or Saudi Arabia. Those can elect their own presidents ( for those of them who believe in democracy).
[/s]

The powers that be have a way in resolving issues like this.

See Abacha for reference.

Buhari is currently holed up in a London hospice begging them to give him that super elixir that extended his life .

Buhari being a self centered selfish coward will not chose you but will rather save his own neck.

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by FarahAideed: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2018
senatordave1:

My instincts tell me that buhari will not contest.but kingibe cant take over from him.ill prefer el rufai or shettima or wamakko.but this would mean pdp will likely win

After Buhari Nigeria will not allow any closet Islamic terrorist to lead us again ..If the APC can't select Osinbanjo then they should forget it

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by umuna(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2018
solid3:
And who's going to elect Kingibe as president of Nigeria?

The president just released a press statement yesterday that he was running with Prof. Osibanjo for next year's election wink
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by maasoap(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2018
Ezniteadin:
Whao! i looked at the end of this news to see the crowd reading it now. I know 2019 will be hot. Nigerians are politically angry Buhari Must go

Say that with your PVC next year. Remember, it's about the voice of the majority.
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Capacity200mg: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2018
He should be humble enough to go we are tired of this clueless govt
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by desgiezd(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2018
Kingibe the traitor? No way! Never!!!
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Akpacha(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2018
This power drunk guy wouldn't listing to that, but the good pple of Nigeria are sure going to voting him out.
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by gaby(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2018
This is certainly a Kingibe sponsored news just to check his popularity and reception.

Nonsense...

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Soulsymbol99: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2018
maasoap:

The world? The world rejected Trump too. But it is not usually the affair of the world, strictly each nation's and her citizens affair.

"The world rejected trump" but Americans have never had it so good in years, talk of economy, security etc. #fact

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by maasoap(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
No he must contest o.

Since he does not want to leave power, power will have no option than to leave him.

We are waiting. Time does not run against the people.

Don't worry, just be patient, he'll leave in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by AngelicBeing: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2018
Racoon:

No Buhari must contest! angry He is the messiah Nigeria needs.Useless country with a dull senile old blood thirsty illiterate as president.
cool
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by ogatboy(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2018
When you have inflential people like Obj, if this news is valid n he goes ahead, it may be his doom but like Abacha, like Bu....
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by maasoap(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2018
Soulsymbol99:

"The world rejected trump" but Americans have never had it so good in years, talk of economy, security etc. #fact

The nation's citizens affair, not the world.

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by robosky02(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2018
PLease they should allow him

He is constitutionally eligible

Pdp will decide the matter
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by maestroferddi: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2018
maasoap:

Don't worry, just be patient, he'll leave in 2023.
He will leave in 2019 or else he will be disgraced/flushed out.
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Soulsymbol99: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2018
maasoap:

The nation's citizens affair, not the world.

OK, so are we having it so good? undecided
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by orisa37: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2018
Racoon:
A bad market is not always a marketable product.

What is a marketable Product doing in a bad market?
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by wingmanII: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2018
Animals
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2018
lexy2014:
pls let's vote 4 buhari 4a 2nd term so he can continue
going to London for holidays. Its very important. Spread d word
Who are you begging?
Hope everything is okay with you?!

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2018
senatordave1:

My instincts tell me that buhari will not contest.but kingibe cant take over from him.ill prefer el rufai or shettima or wamakko.but this would mean pdp will likely win
once most pdp members who left pdp n joined apc returns, PDP will win.
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by nellyelitz(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2018
senatordave1:
I would prefer buhari to contest and win.then shortly after resign and give power to osibanjo.buhari is the only person that can deliver for apc
deliver votes or good governance pls?
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by maasoap(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2018
Soulsymbol99:

OK, so are we having it so good? undecided

Compare to wastefulness of the past administrations and higher oil price, I would say yes.
Three months before Jonathan left, there was already salary crisis as attested to by Okonjo Iweala.
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by dometome: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2018
post=70259434:
According to our source, “From the feelers we are getting, President Buhari may opt out of the 2019 presidential election.

.......in your wildlest dream!
I hope you are right because if Buhari does not destroy the zoo further, people will never learn
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by alfsalami: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2018
Wailed with another failed joker

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by SternProphet: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2018
senatordave1:
I would prefer buhari to contest and win.then shortly after resign and give power to osibanjo.buhari is the only person that can deliver for apc

Buhari WILL contest. These are sponsored articles. They pay good money for these stories.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.