Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

"Thank You All For The Motivation": Ahmed Musa Revels In First Al Nassr's Goal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Thank You All For The Motivation": Ahmed Musa Revels In First Al Nassr's Goal (15637 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Thank You All For The Motivation": Ahmed Musa Revels In First Al Nassr's Goal by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2018
Congrat sir.. we wish you. More goals in your new club but do you think you can stil play for the super eagles
Re: "Thank You All For The Motivation": Ahmed Musa Revels In First Al Nassr's Goal by bamasite(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2018
I am more than happy for him
Re: "Thank You All For The Motivation": Ahmed Musa Revels In First Al Nassr's Goal by Mystiquefia: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2018
Edu3Again:
Fulani people made me laugh about this guy

When he scored for Nigeria, fulani people were saying that Becos of him we need to remain one country.

I laughed. cheesy

do you have proof they actually said that?? corroborate with proof, don't lie.
Re: "Thank You All For The Motivation": Ahmed Musa Revels In First Al Nassr's Goal by Jackipapa: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2018
Scoring goals all over both home and abroad!
Re: "Thank You All For The Motivation": Ahmed Musa Revels In First Al Nassr's Goal by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2018
Who Musa dey thank...nobody dey stadium now grin grin grin. Abi na fake pinture dem show us yesterday ni
Re: "Thank You All For The Motivation": Ahmed Musa Revels In First Al Nassr's Goal by FibonacciPro: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2018
wink
happy goalscoring....

Re: "Thank You All For The Motivation": Ahmed Musa Revels In First Al Nassr's Goal by 93Miles: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Musa Over Moses
Re: "Thank You All For The Motivation": Ahmed Musa Revels In First Al Nassr's Goal by Edu3Again: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mystiquefia:

do you have proof they actually said that?? corroborate with proof, don't lie.

You see why we in the South don't belong with u.

You.go to school on quota, and come & be our boss that went to school on merit.

The pics are there and ur asking for proof.

The sooner we leave u the better.
Re: "Thank You All For The Motivation": Ahmed Musa Revels In First Al Nassr's Goal by Mystiquefia: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Edu3Again:

You see why we in the South don't belong with u.

You.go to school on quota, and come & be our boss that went to school on merit.

The pics are there and ur asking for proof.

The sooner we leave u the better.

You Are Obviously A Product Of Ubulukete Grammar School, Aba.
Pls Dont Suffocate Me With Your Frustration, After-all I Wasn't The One Who Told You To Focus On Spare Parts Business While Your Mates Were Seeking Admission Into Higher Institutions.
Re: "Thank You All For The Motivation": Ahmed Musa Revels In First Al Nassr's Goal by Edu3Again: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mystiquefia:

You Are Obviously A Product Of Ubulukete Grammar School, Aba.
Pls Dont Suffocate Me With Your Frustration, After-all I Wasn't The One Who Told You To Focus On Spare Parts Business While Your Mates Were Seeking Admission Into Higher Institutions.

We in the South go to school, we are not northerners that only know how to kill.
Re: "Thank You All For The Motivation": Ahmed Musa Revels In First Al Nassr's Goal by Abdulhakeem7(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
tstx:
IGG Initial Gra Gra... No be Today.

see my signature
hater please park well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Videos Of Asisat Oshoala And Ngozi Okobi’s Amazing Goals In Europe Last Weekend / Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi / President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.