Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi (15637 Views)

Wonderkid Fati: From African Suburb To Barcelona's Camp Nou / OMG!! Real Madrid's Marcelo Reveals Neymar Transfer Secret Ahead Of UCL Clash / Xavi Reveals Neymar Broke Some Big News At Lionel Messi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Vabama: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Barcelona president, Joan Laporta, has claimed the club almost re-signed Neymar because the player was “crazy” about a return.

Laporta said Neymar approached the Catalan club about coming back.

And according to him, at the time they had a different understanding of the LaLiga fair play rules, which has resulted in a transfer window of cutbacks at the club. Church Prayers

In the end, Neymar signed a new deal with Paris Saint-Germain, while Lionel Messi joined him at the Ligue 1 club.

“We tried to sign Neymar. At that moment [after being elected in March], it seemed like an interesting signing. He got in contact. He was crazy about coming.

“We interpreted fair play in another way at the time. If we had known all the rules [in LaLiga], we would not have made that offer,” Laporta told TV3 on Monday.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/07/barcelona-reveals-neymar-almost-returned-to-camp-nou-before-psg-signed-messi/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Kaljart: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by tydi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Like for Messi whom his humility attracts younger player s

Or. Share for cr7 whom ego and arrogance makes obnoxious and hostility towards younger players

124 Likes 90 Shares

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by slawormiir: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Everybody wants to play alongside lionel Messi

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by olatade(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Barcelona don't need this cry baby

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by BIGDADDY000(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
they only want to be together,

perhaps they don't trust in their solo operation on the field
to achieve their predetermined goals.

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
In the end, Neymar signed a new deal with Paris Saint-Germain, while Lionel Messi joined him at the Ligue 1 club.
In the end , they are both playing for PSG right now.
End of story.

Bring Back Our Premier League biko,
We've missed it already.
Football is Life mehn! ⚽️

C.Ronaldo, we can't wait to see you in action once again,
It is good to have one of the best footballer in the history of soccer playing in our league.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by lalajnr(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
There's only one GOAT
Let see the real GOAT here on Nairaland

Like for Messi Share for Ronaldo

70 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Kaskeru: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by clothingonline(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
It’s interesting thing to know in the world of football

All clubs jersey for sale 2021 Europe standard 5k

3k last season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
C. Ronaldo is the G.O.A.T

Don't know anybody else.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Rastaramsey(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mumu man.... I knew he, Mr tebas all ganged up and chased Messi away.....
He cum dey use laliga policy as excuse ��

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Successkay12(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Bantino(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Now I understand why Messi didn't go to Man City
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by DropsMic(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by YoungLionken(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Barca may be confused but certainly not Neymar Jr..
Barca should replace Messi with M. Salah(that guy is a low budget Messi)...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Whazar(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
nobody wants Ney back anymore

lets go back to our rootz LA MASIA
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Casan0va: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Premier League should do quick and resume angry angry
I saw an Arsenal fan smiling today embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Gaupen: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
It is well

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by sirtee4fitness: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Both Messi and Neymar love each others like blood brothers, i think i love that.

11 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
tydi:
Like for Messi whom his humility attracts younger player s

Or. Share for cr7 whom ego and arrogance makes obnoxious attracting hostility from younger players
And we all like Zlatan for his humility abi?

We tell people to be themselves only when it is convenient for us.

Shey wuna sai pride goes before a fall, then allow that to occur and let him take pride on himself. I just dislike all this humility wannabes/preacher.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by MrThisandthat(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
All na lie

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Neymar the legend

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Pussyassasin(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Neymar be dying to play with the real GOAT again.

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Numerouno94(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Barca will definitely missed Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by RedEnergy: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
sirtee4fitness:
Both Messi and Neymar love each others like blood brothers, i think i love that.
Very true. Their brotherhood bond is amazing. True respect and brotherly love for one another.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by jaeyking(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
With which money una wan use pay am
When Barca.

Bartomue don already put the club in deep shit.
Let's just manage resources and still be competitive
That's all I ask

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by adioolayi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mr Laporta.....don't open old wounds....Allow us face the next two seasons as a no stress fans. Anything ..anyhow..

We know we don't have a team that can compete at high level for now.
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Kenneth10110(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
i still see Neymar returning to Barcelona

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by mikedanza(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare / Babatunde Raji Fashola Wants Nigeria To Table A Bid For 2026 World Cup / Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.