Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,717 members, 7,844,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I'm So Scared! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm So Scared! (307 Views)

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / It Seems To Me That I Have Contracted Hiv With This Encounters, Am So Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Scared! by andresleo: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2018
Good Morning Guys,
I'm 18 And Over Some Months Now I've Been Having Some Of These Symptoms.
1. I've Not Been Urinating As I Used To Before.
I Have To Drink Tons Of Water To Have The Urge.

2. I've Been Having Morning Diarrhea.

I'm Very Scared Of All These Above Symptoms Because It's Very Odd, And I'm Scared Because I Saw Kidney Related Stuffs Attached To All These Symptoms.

I'm Very Scared Now And Thinking How I'll Survive If My Fears Turn Out To Be True.

I'm Scared Of Being A Financial Burden To My Parents.

I Can't Sleep,
I Can't Do Anything.
I'm Paralyzed By These Thinking.

Pls Help Me!
I'm So Scared.
Re: I'm So Scared! by webincomeplus(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Keep whining here on NL. NL is a good hospital, right?

If your problem is serious enough and you truly love your life, you'd be on your way to see a doctor by now.
Re: I'm So Scared! by thorpido(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2018
You can stay your room and be exercising fears.
Go to a General hospital or teaching hospital where you may be asked to do tests(it won't cost you much).
Re: I'm So Scared! by Ekitibiased(m): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Contact me on 08114000400, whatsapp only

(1) (Reply)

Parmanently Get Rid Of Infections Without Antibiotics / How Much Protein Does Your Body Need / Fight That Low Libidos, Quick Ejaculations And Watery Sperms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.