Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant (37924 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by tayo4ng(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
He should riot in jail
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by lawrenc5m: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Poor people will never respect there manhood....if you employ person na wahala if you don't they will still talk

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by inspector44(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
He raped her and she got pregnant jst like dat sounds like a frame up story.......! There is a big tendency that the driver would hav talked the girl in and being the only person that comes close to her, she agreed to hav it wit the driver.
My pain here is that the driver wen too far to hav taken advantage of the trust bestowed on him by the Chairman

4 Likes

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by sanpipita(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ok let me get this straight.....driver supposedly "rapes" oga's daughter, yet doesnt run away, and instead continue sample the sweet toto of the oga's daughter, but when the oga discovers that his daughter is pregnant, and she confesses that driver did it, thats when he get sacked and handed to the police?!?!?

oga should have also delivered the useless child he raised to the police. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

PARENTS SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME EDUCATING THEIR KIDS THE PROPER WAY!

Lol some online stories hardly add up, to my understanding think the driver seduced the girl into an amorous relationship then pregnancy happened and they are trying to save face

2 Likes

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by justtoodark: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
tayo4ng:
He should riot in jail

he should riot...

kiiikikikikiki....
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by forex24(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
SocialJustice:
The chairman of DESOPADEC is Hon. Godwin Ebosa. I find this hard to believe.

There r two person like this in Sapele. For itsekiri n Urhobo. One stay around shell road the Urhobo n ebosa stay around stadium side. But ebosa does not have small children, they r all grew n base outside, for the Urhobo man, I know him well n stay in shell road close to our saviour or ikomi road obule school he has small children
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by justtoodark: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
inspector44:
He raped her and she got pregnant jst like dat sounds like a frame up story.......! There is a big tendency that the driver would hav talked the girl in and being the only person that comes close to her, she agreed to hav it wit the driver.
My pain here is that the driver wen too far to hav taken advantage of the trust bestowed on him by the Chairman

be careful with young girls oooo...at that age they start experimenting alot....

ofcourse nobody will believe anything he says....

those type of girls are called rosenrot in german....

they will experiment with you,and when una get caught she will cry rape and point at you.....

its a dangerous game...better dont near them....
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by bluefilm: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Be like say na rape this Osewa boy wan make we chop today abi na wetin?

Na wa o! angry
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
CastedDude:
A driver who worked with the chairman of the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC), has been arrested for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl and getting her pregnant in the process in Sapele, Delta state.

According to a report by journalist Sapele Oghenek, the suspected rapist identified as Mr. Friday, was assigned to drive the children of his employer ( the commission's chairman who also doubles as his friend) as he was given free access to the house before allegedly committing the shameful act.

It was revealed that one that fateful day, Mr. Friday was about to pick his employer's 13-year-old daughter as he met her while she was having her bath. He waited for her to come out from the bathroom before forcefully grabbing her and raping her.

After the rape, the teenage girl got pregnant, according to report.

The driver was immediately sacked and arrested by the police for prosecution.

Now report has it that people are pleading on the driver's behalf for him to be released since he has been sacked, arrested and also said to have learnt his lesson.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-arrested-for-raping-13-year-old-girl-in-delta.html
wetin de happen? Y all this news?
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Divay22(f): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
castrate that bastard o
God this is heartbreaking and pathetic
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by imperiouxx(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
is this story even real? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by dasparrow: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
nnokwa042:
What is going on bikonu? Rape rape everyday matured man going for 13 years old girl when Mohammed is not your relation angry

Paedophilia and rape has always been rampant in Nigeria. We are only beginning to hear the stories now due to the internet. The average Nigerian bred male is a pedophile/rapist or potential pedophile/rapist.

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Akpacha(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rape? She didn't report? And the parent didn't take her for medical check immediately? I don't believe it. He deceived the innocent gal, dated her and got her impregnated.
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol some online stories hardly add up, to my understanding think the driver seduced the girl into an amorous relationship then pregnancy happened and they are trying to save face

of course they were in a RELATIONSHIP...and if father thinks otherwise then he should have raised his daughter better. often happens with kids whose parents want so much to protect from the world's "evils", they are the ones that ends up practicing and often fukcing with who is close to them. thats why it is always the gateman/houseboy or driver involved.

let us blame the glorification of hoes like Kim K, or rubbish like BBN openly fukcing on TV to get famous etc for that sad fact!
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by justtoodark: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
dasparrow:

Paedophilia and rape has always been rampant in Nigeria. We are only beginning to hear the stories now due to the internet. The average Nigerian bred male is a pedophile/rapist or potential pedophile/rapist.

i object...!!!!

i am a male nigerian too...you cant just throw all of us in the same categorie just like that.....

mind you,this paedophilia stuff is all over the world not only in nigeria....
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by sanpipita(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

of course they were in a RELATIONSHIP...and if father thinks otherwise then he should have raised his daughter better. often happens with kids whose parents want so much to protect from the world's "evils", they are the ones that ends up practicing and often fukcing with who is close to them. thats why it is always the gateman/houseboy or driver involved.

let us blame the glorification of hoes like Kim K etc for that sad fact!

I dont think its about raising her better she was just exposed to someone who they trusted, that he had access to her bathroom says alot, the man abused the trust and authority placed on him, that's why its always good for parents to check on their kids no matter how busy they are
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by wink2015(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
ADULT-TEEN SEX IS ONE OF THE BESTIAL SEX CRIMES THAT THE DEVIL IS USING TO BRING MAN DOWN.

Even married men can not control their sex urge.
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by rhythyson: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Animal

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by sanpipita(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
justtoodark:

i object...!!!!

i am a male nigerian too...you cant just throw all of us in the same categorie just like that.....

mind you,this paedophilia stuff is all over the world not only in nigeria....

Maybe not all Nigerian men but what he said is true, pedo culture in Nigeria is very deep

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by promise4wonders: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
amu eziike.coji buo GI there.
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by promise4wonders: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
amu eziike.conji buo GI there.
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by ChinagoChiBoy: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nairaland has become a platform for endtime news. if not RAPE then INCEST or ADULTERY. wakanda rubbish is dis nah. Give us news that EDIFY for God sake. sombori help me with that RONALDO and REFREE meme lemme drive my point home

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
I will not restrict my kids especially females, but I will watch over them like a hawk, any dude that seems shady getting close to them will find himself on a hospital bed the next day.

Who even allows a driver to enter his kids room up, haba!!! some people are just astronomically stupid

2 Likes

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by IchBinBrait(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
[/i]"he has learnt his lessons"[i] Who told you people that....?? As long as the man still has his aaron's rod intact, this occurence might happen again perhaps in secret next time. Who are those pleading on his behalf Abeg he should face the wrath of the law if found guilty. Rubbish.
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by ModsareChevres: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Super story.
Jobless bloggers keep dishing out lies backed up with random pictures.
Nonsense!
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
sanpipita:
I dont think its about raising her better she was just exposed to someone who they trusted, that he had access to her bathroom says alot, the man abused the trust and authority placed on him, that's why its always good for parents to check on their kids no matter how busy they are

who put these kids in such foul environment, if not parents?!
who raise these kids to believe that fukcing the driver (or anyone else for that matter) at 13yrs old is ok, if not parents?!
who is responsibble for the actions of this 13yr old kid, if not parents?!

we have to be realistic here....
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by justtoodark: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
sanpipita:

Maybe not all Nigerian men but what he said is true, pedo culture in Nigeria is very deep

it depends what you mean...dont forget the north marry very young....its not fobidden according to law....

you wan call all of them paedophiles too....?

its a strange situation in nigeria....

me,i just calculate age according to biology....if she can get pregnant,then she is already a woman....

but again thats against the law to do that....we must live according to laws to live somewhat peacefully with each other or else complete chaos....and who wants that...?
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Asfer as the man agree to marry her no problem.let them free the man jor.do u think it is easy to see that beautiful,fairly girl with big ass and black hair under her yansh unclothedness and let it go just like that ? I brained the girl.
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by justtoodark: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
samuelmusa:
Asfer as the man agree to marry her no problem.let them free the man jor.do u think it is easy to see that beautiful,fairly girl with big ass and black hair under her yansh unclothedness and let it go just like that ? I brained the girl.

imagine...thats a crazy situation.....
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by sanpipita(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
justtoodark:

it depemds what you mean...dont forget the north marry very young....its not fobidden according to law....

you wan call all of them paedophiles too....?

its a strange situation in nigeria....

me,i just calculate age according to biology....if she can get pregnant,then she is already a woman....

but again thats against the law to do that....we must live according to laws to live somewhat peacefully with which other or else complete chaos....and who wants that...?

Age consent by law is 18 anything below it is pedophilia be it through marriage or any other means, when I say we have a pedophilia culture I mean young ones are easily exposed to sex by older ones, older men and women lurk around looking for kids to sex, young kids as 8 are even warned not to sit on laps of men or even be alone with them
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Bagu1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
konji konji konji, how many times did I mention it...

konji na badt thing

innocent gurl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Police Bust Ritualist Den , Find Remains Of 20 - Year Old Girl / Notorious General Gunned Down In Ula-Upata Town, Ahoada East LGA,Rivers(Pics) / Police Officer Stabs His Colleague To Death In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.