Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant (37761 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by sanpipita(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
samuelmusa:
Asfer as the man agree to marry her no problem.let them free the man jor.do u think it is easy to see that beautiful,fairly girl with big ass and black hair under her yansh unclothedness and let it go just like that ? I brained the girl.

Are you sure you are talking about a 13 year old here? and justtoodark this is the pedo culture I'm talking about, young kids are easily fancied for sex

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Tinalex(f): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=wink2015 post=70268374]ADULT-TEEN SEX IS ONE OF THE BESTIAL SEX CRIMES THAT THE DEVIL IS USING TO BRING MAN DOWN.

Even married men can not control their sex urge.[/quote
This has nothing to do with the devil. Let the fallen angel be....

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by justtoodark: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
sanpipita:

Age consent by law is 18 anything below it is pedophilia be it through marriage or any other means, when I say we have a pedophilia culture I mean young ones are easily exposed to sex by older ones, older men and women lurk around looking for kids to sex, young kids as 8 are even warned not to sit on laps of men or even be alone with them

it was not always like this in africa....

our culture didnt even understand what attraction to kids was....
am afraid we will even overdo the whites that brought it into our culture sef.... undecided undecided

it realy does alot of damage to a childs mind....

imagine what those white slave owners were doing to their slaves children....

thats why afro americans are so fvcked up in the head today.....
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by RealityShot: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
CastedDude:
A driver who worked with the chairman of the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC), has been arrested for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl and getting her pregnant in the process in Sapele, Delta state.

According to a report by journalist Sapele Oghenek, the suspected rapist identified as Mr. Friday, was assigned to drive the children of his employer ( the commission's chairman who also doubles as his friend) as he was given free access to the house before allegedly committing the shameful act.

It was revealed that one that fateful day, Mr. Friday was about to pick his employer's 13-year-old daughter as he met her while she was having her bath. He waited for her to come out from the bathroom before forcefully grabbing her and raping her.

After the rape, the teenage girl got pregnant, according to report.

The driver was immediately sacked and arrested by the police for prosecution.

Now report has it that people are pleading on the driver's behalf for him to be released since he has been sacked, arrested and also said to have learnt his lesson.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-arrested-for-raping-13-year-old-girl-in-delta.html
So 13 year old can accept that size

WOW! O^O
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by sanpipita(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
justtoodark:

it was not always like this in africa....

our culture didnt even understand what attraction to kids was....
am afraid we will even overdo the whites that brought it into our culture sef.... undecided undecided

it realy does alot of damage to a childs mind....

imagine what those white slave owners were doing to their slaves children....

thats why afro americans are so fvcked up in the head today.....

Is it whites that brought child marriage? I dont think whites have any blame here, atleast they will punish offenders but here we will overlook and justify it in name of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by justtoodark: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
sanpipita:

Is it whites that brought child marriage? I dont think whites have any blame here, atleast they will punish offenders but here we will overlook and justify it in name of marriage.

we were doing child marriage too even before the whites landed on our shores....

but we didnt understood rape....

did the driver raped her and she immediatly became pregnant in a day....??...who knows...thats up to women to explain that to us...

can you find out the same day that you got yanshed that you are pregnant...??...i dont know....and i dont want to know....

the story get as im be....

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by dingbang(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tinalex:
No it doesnt have a mind of its own cos it's attached to a human groin and its controlled by that human. I wonder why people just type nonsense, why not try out your own theory by raping your own mum or sister come back and give us the full gist!! Rubbish
who is this one? Abi are you on your monthly flow? Chill
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Mypeople2(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
My guy don hammer.He don blow.He hammer better oil money..see money and wife.But he go chop better beat before she go reach 18years sha.
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Rajosh(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Postboiswag:
How come 13yrs old girl get belle
Even 10 year old Can give birth. Meanwhile, the youngest person to give birth was 5yrs old.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2011/10/the-youngest-person-to-ever-give-birth-was-only-5-years-old/

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Olaitan1011: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
nnokwa042:
What is going on bikonu? Rape rape everyday matured man going for 13 years old girl when Mohammed is not your relation angry
see a big godless fool.... oponu
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by SocialJustice: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
forex24:

There r two person like this in Sapele. For itsekiri n Urhobo. One stay around shell road the Urhobo n ebosa stay around stadium side. But ebosa does not have small children, they r all grew n base outside, for the Urhobo man, I know him well n stay in shell road close to our saviour or ikomi road obule school he has small children
DESOPADEC does not have 2 chairmen. What is the name of the urhobo man? No need even, I'll verify what really happened offline.
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by justtoodark: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
sanpipita:

Are you sure you are talking about a 13 year old here? and justtoodark this is the pedo culture I'm talking about, young kids are easily fancied for sex

parents shouldnt allow their kids to be around men or anybody a tall......

the risk is too big....
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
How do we know if this man was really the one who impregnated her.... Many men have been falsely accused to the extent that I hardly believe rape stories these days.

Well, this one might be true for the fact that a teenager won't lie about this.
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by justtoodark: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rajosh:
Even 10 year old Can give birth. Meanwhile, the youngest person to give birth was 5yrs old.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2011/10/the-youngest-person-to-ever-give-birth-was-only-5-years-old/

they start having babies around late 10 by eleven then good night....

and they are young,they give you belle easily.....
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by uju22(f): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Release him as per what kwanu, before they even think of doing that ; they should make sure he come out from that prison without a PRICK
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by odinga1of: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
SocialJustice:
The chairman of DESOPADEC is Hon. Godwin Ebosa. I find this hard to believe.

God bless you brother...... sapeleoghenek and nationalhem newspaper are cooking stories like jollof rices. all their stories about Delta State are all cooked and mix with Ghana jolllof.
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by odinga1of: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
ednut1:
What kind of beer parlour gist be this na

Bro na cooked stories from Sapeleoghenk, he is a failed journalists from sapele, na yahoo boys them give am money. idiot man. all his stories are always cooked and Nationalhem newspaper will take it to nairaland and boom front page.
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by win2kwire: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Only a monkey will rape a child without using condom knowing she might get pregnant!
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Dazaza: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
CastedDude:
A driver who worked with the chairman of the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC), has been arrested for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl and getting her pregnant in the process in Sapele, Delta state.

According to a report by journalist Sapele Oghenek, the suspected rapist identified as Mr. Friday, was assigned to drive the children of his employer ( the commission's chairman who also doubles as his friend) as he was given free access to the house before allegedly committing the shameful act.

It was revealed that one that fateful day, Mr. Friday was about to pick his employer's 13-year-old daughter as he met her while she was having her bath. He waited for her to come out from the bathroom before forcefully grabbing her and raping her.

After the rape, the teenage girl got pregnant, according to report.

The driver was immediately sacked and arrested by the police for prosecution.

Now report has it that people are pleading on the driver's behalf for him to be released since he has been sacked, arrested and also said to have learnt his lesson.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-arrested-for-raping-13-year-old-girl-in-delta.html

Please this is not the true story as I reside in that area.
The girl in question is not the daughter of the Ex DESOPADEC chairman rather the girl's father is a friend to Friday who work in same office with him.
Friday was a formal driver to the Ex DESOPADEC boss long ago before he was laid off.
Let note that.

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Nancypunni: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ok let me get this straight.....driver supposedly "rapes" oga's daughter, yet doesnt run away, and instead continue sample the sweet toto of the oga's daughter, but when the oga discovers that his daughter is pregnant, and she confesses that driver did it, thats when he get sacked and handed to the police?!?!?

oga should have also delivered the useless child he raised to the police. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

PARENTS SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME EDUCATING THEIR KIDS THE PROPER WAY!

Yea...to me its not far from rape...but its not rape..
Buh then its a criminal offence cos of her age..consensually or not..

Small girls can surprising this days ...
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ok let me get this straight.....driver supposedly "rapes" oga's daughter, yet doesnt run away, and instead continue sample the sweet toto of the oga's daughter, but when the oga discovers that his daughter is pregnant, and she confesses that driver did it, thats when he get sacked and handed to the police?!?!?

oga should have also delivered the useless child he raised to the police. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

Thank you wink

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nancypunni:

Yea...to me its not far from rape...but its not rape..
Buh then its a criminal offence cos of her age..consensually or not..

Small girls can surprising this days ...

you are absolutely RIGHT about the above....but let us all be honest here and accept that these PARENTS failed at their duty, and should also be arrested! and before even going any further, let us all also blame the Nigerian society which allows ADULT MEN to legally marry 13yr old children.
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Nancypunni: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

you are absolutely RIGHT about the above....but let us all be honest here and accept that these PARENTS failed at their duty, and should also be arrested! and before even going any further, let us all also blame the Nigerian society which allows ADULT MEN to legally marry 13yr old children.

Legally?
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by colizee(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Story doesn't add up....how did they allow the pregnancy to occur. She kept quiet for weeks or what?
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nancypunni:
Legally?

was senator Yerima's marriage to a 13yr old child illegal?!?!?!
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by frozen70(f): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2018
He should go to jail for allowing his dick to direct him

He was unemployed until he got a job

He became very close the family and forget his sense of direction

Idiotic man

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by grandstar(m): 1:24am On Oct 24, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

This is still statutory rape, that is, having sex with a minor even if its consensual.

It is so because it is determined that the minor could easily be sweet talked into sex by an adult because their young and inexperienced about life
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Blue3k(m): 1:52am On Oct 24, 2018
colizee:
Story doesn't add up....how did they allow the pregnancy to occur. She kept quiet for weeks or what?

If tge story is real he's an idiot. The guy has never heard of a condom or plan b pills.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife / Ogun Police Bust Ritualist Den , Find Remains Of 20 - Year Old Girl / Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.