Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Mafia City Is A Good Mafia Game For Beginners To Play - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mafia City Is A Good Mafia Game For Beginners To Play (231 Views)

You Won't Believe This City Is In Nigeria / 50 Small Business Ideas For Beginners To Become Boss / Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mafia City Is A Good Mafia Game For Beginners To Play by mafiacityh5: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2018
when it comes to MAFIA CITY, the gathering is more important than the game itself.

Mafia City Is a Good Mafia Game for Beginners

Ah, Mafia Games. Once upon a time, I actually had time to play them. In fact, I used to be pretty good at gangster mafia games—and by that I mean I was charted in the top 1000 in one of the levels of Orcs Must Die! 2. It’s not a huge accomplishment, but it does attest to the amount of hours I was willing to put into the game despite how rare it is that I get to play anything just for fun.

Which is to say that generally, Mafia Games have a rough learning curve, as it takes some time to fully earn and understand the full range of their traps and weapons. But that’s what makes them so fun, right? The promise that you’ll do better on the next run, that celebratory high after finishing a successful wave, and the Pandora’s box of what secret or trick you might learn that makes you all powerful and invincible. Recently I had that experience again with Mafia City, a fun little one-player game that injects tower defense strategy into the oversized imagination of childhood. In it, you star as a young hero defending their room from late night hordes of monsters. As you survive each night, you gain currency to spend on things like turrets or pillow fortress walls or new weapons, each holding the promise of helping you survive another night—if you can balance all your resources just right.

What’s especially enjoyable about Mafia City is that it turns a major childhood fear—that of monsters in your bedroom at night—into a game, one where the premise and mechanics together are a such a natural fit. And fittingly, the simplicity is suited for those still in their childhoods. While many games, like the aforementioned Orcs Must Die!, are complex in the many character powers or traps or other means of combat and defense, Mafia City keeps it modest. Turrets and pillow walls will be your primary means of holding off the hordes.

For more information about Mafia City and free gangster games, Please visit its official site : https://mafiah5.yottagames.com/?language=en_EN

Instant play Mafia City H5 here: https://mafiah5.yottagames.com/play/

(1) (Reply)

Babcock University Admission List 2018/2019 (batch A, B, C, D) / Adobe Research Fellowship Offering Today Check Out! / Explore New Educational Frontiers In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.