Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Amodu Head No Sleep For Were Him Dey. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Head No Sleep For Were Him Dey. (582 Views)

Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Amodu Blasts His Critics / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amodu Head No Sleep For Were Him Dey. by yankite(m): 6:06am On Jun 23, 2010
my naija people,we could all blame the players all we want, but have we all forgotten that
the naija team was already doomed by slaying a baby bird that never gath a chance to grow.
After all the that man(coach shuibu)has done to ensure qualification of the boys,his reward
was to deem him not fit to take them on to the grand stage and instead hired dat white chimp
of a guy 1 month to the world cup.The great Bob Marley says and i quote"emancipate yourself
from mental slavery not but we can free our minds"when are we gonna ever drop that mentality
of worshipping whatever comes from a white man and start believing in ourselfs,united we stand
and divided we fall.

(1) (Reply)

Wenger Agrees To Educate Nigerian Coaches / The Germans Want To Kill The Octopus / Go German Manchines!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.