Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos (55256 Views)

Woman's Body Dumped Along Abuja Airport Road (Photo) / Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by onatisi(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The corpse of a young lady was found early this morning on the street in Orsu area of Imo state. The deceased was left naked in the gutter by the roadside after being gruesomely murdered her unknown assailants suspected to be ritualists. 

Emergency officials were alerted as they arrived the scene to evacuate the corpse. 

A Facebook user, Amaka Chukwunyere, who shared the report, warned ladies to be careful with the kind of partners they relate with. 

She wrote;  Another young lady killed and Dumped on the street in Osu... We all Gotta be Careful, Especially Girls.. Be very very Careful with the kind of Friends, Boyfriends etc u deal with ...

I couldn't hold my tears after seeing this. all I can say for now is May God protect and Guide us from the wicked.. No temptation will over take us, God will not let us be tempted beyond what we can bear. And when we are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that we can endure it.

This murder is coming a day after persons suspected to be ritual murderers beheaded a woman in the same state, while one of her breasts was also cut off.

The incident happened in Mgbirichi community in the Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area of Imo State on Monday, sending residents into a state of panic when the headless body was found lying somewhere near the Owerri/Port Harcourt Expressway.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/lady-killed-by-unknown-attackers-in-imo-state.html
This picture isn't from Nigeria but Ghana and it happened just last week Sunday . It happened in OSU,in Accra Ghana and not Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by olajizz01(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
So, you made this statement just because the ugly incident occurred in your region,if it is other way round,you and your people would have been shouting afonja here and their instead of condemnity the incident.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
LordsApostle:
Very good, I don't pity for this set of people, very greedy, she would have gotten what she sowed, I no pity for this type of people at all at all..

Greedy runs girls everywhere, God dey punish una as una dey fall into the wrong hands
So you already know that she was a prostitute? And who says prostitute should be killed for rituals since they collect money? The body has not been identified but you already know She's a prostitute. That's to say the killer sis good by killing her and should walk free because he killed a greedy prostitute?
That lady might just be a victim who was ambushed by killers and taken unawares and her people might be somewhere waiting for her to return home. Maybe a husband and kids or her parents.

4 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by Pigsandidiots: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
These yammiri wicked things.
Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by promise4wonders: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
ladies!ladies!ladies! u a go hear.is not DAT God should save 4rm temptation. bigger than u. but on ur own too, resist it and God will do the rest.if boys come out and say hello with their exotic cars,u just run into it quickly.v u resisted the temptation?

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by OlaMiki: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is the hand work of the lazy IPOD Igbo yoots, many of them are in this forum. Money Ritual people No school . No craftmanship skill. no trade learn but driving luxurious cars,. Cownu Nnamdi people them shocked shocked shocked shocked
pp802:
Ladies should be careful these days. Election is fast approaching. Politicians looking for money via rituals. They lure ladies with money and gifts, just to use their body parts and destiny for money rituals.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
kingthreat:

This is not the time for gender wars. This is a case of a woman decapitated for probably rituals with her head decapitated. This woman could be your sister, daughter of friend. Your analogy does not apply at all. May her soul rest and the pepetrators caught
I don't know why most people think that prostitutes are the only target of ritualists. And the most painful part of it is people swing nothing wrong if She's actually a prostitute. So the killer should not be blames then.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by OlaMiki: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is the hand work of the lazy IPOD Igbo yoots, many of them are in this forum. Money Ritual people No school . No craftmanship skill. no trade learn but driving luxurious cars. Cownu Nnamdi people them shocked shocked shocked shocked
pp802:
Ladies should be careful these days. Election is fast approaching. Politicians looking for money via rituals. They lure ladies with money and gifts, just to use their body parts and destiny for money rituals.
Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by mercyville: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
onatisi:

This picture isn't from Nigeria but Ghana and it happened just last week Sunday . It happened in OSU,in Accra Ghana and not Nigeria
Are you one of the ritualists?
Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by hammer6F: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
HAUSAFULANI AT WORK
Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by innocential3032(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
this is nt abt election, is it only in imo state that election is approaching? People(some) are naturally wicked. Only God knw how much pain she felt b4 her last breath. May her soul rest in perfect peace. And to the killer, if it is money then ur generation wil nt live to enjoy anytin abt it
Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by sokera: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tracypacy:
I am in the Presidency
hahaha Anyway it’s good news , but it won’t make any difference because these bad eggs are in the society already ...

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by baysol: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The corpse of a young lady was found early this morning on the street in Orsu area of Imo state. The deceased was left naked in the gutter by the roadside after being gruesomely murdered her unknown assailants suspected to be ritualists. 

Emergency officials were alerted as they arrived the scene to evacuate the corpse. 

A Facebook user, Amaka Chukwunyere, who shared the report, warned ladies to be careful with the kind of partners they relate with. 

She wrote;  Another young lady killed and Dumped on the street in Osu... We all Gotta be Careful, Especially Girls.. Be very very Careful with the kind of Friends, Boyfriends etc u deal with ...

I couldn't hold my tears after seeing this. all I can say for now is May God protect and Guide us from the wicked.. No temptation will over take us, God will not let us be tempted beyond what we can bear. And when we are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that we can endure it.

This murder is coming a day after persons suspected to be ritual murderers beheaded a woman in the same state, while one of her breasts was also cut off.

The incident happened in Mgbirichi community in the Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area of Imo State on Monday, sending residents into a state of panic when the headless body was found lying somewhere near the Owerri/Port Harcourt Expressway.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/lady-killed-by-unknown-attackers-in-imo-state.html

Igbos are just practicing the next level of the evil they will perpetrate yet. When we talk they will say hate but the truth is slowly filtering through already. Lobatan.
Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by DKM123: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

Nigerian girls should stop running after yahoo boys/men.

It's not that hard. Money is only sweet when it's made legitimately.

The more they run after ritualists who parade themselves as yahoo boys the more they'll get killed.

Shut da fcuuk up you annoying priick! You just had to stay silent about the evil of gruesome murder and victimize the victim further by insinuating she was after money and going on and on how she deserves to be killed for that. Do you know her? Did she fcukk you for money? Do you know ANYTHING about her?

No?! undecided

Yet you spite a dead girl who was gruesomely murdered because you are broke as a church rat and hate yourself for not being able to get that girl you dream of.

Yesterday on nairaland, a story was posted about a man killed for rituals and his body dumped in an uncompleted building. Was he a gigolo? No one insinuated that he was following an alhaji and hence killed for that. But once it is female, nairalanders will nearly spit on her corpse if they had the chance.
Sick morafukas.

Stop_the_hate_on_our_women!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by Veetee(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Sirpoccar:
MAKE THIS KILLINGS STOP. nothing like killing person b4 you make it in life. stay focus, with your intelligent, you'll outshine the mumu wey tell una to kill b4 una begin hit billions. nah ur intelligent go make you prosper and the type of people you roll with, killing someone to be able to make it is f.cking fraud. this is 21st century
you dont know shit. this is africa

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
DKM123:

Shut da fcuuk up you annoying priick! You just had to stay silent about the evil of gruesome murder and victimize the victim further by insinuating she was after money and going on and on how she deserves to be killed for that. Do you know her? Did she fcukk you for money? Do you know ANYTHING about her?

No?! undecided

Yet you spite a dead girl who was gruesomely murder because you are broke as a church rat and hate yourself for not being able to get that girl you dream of.

Yesterday on nairaland, a story was posted about a man killed for rituals and his body dumped in an uncompleted building. Was he a gigolo? No one insinuated that he was following an alhaji and hence killed for that. But once it is female, nairalanders will nearly spit on her corpse if they had the chance.
Sick morafukas.

Stop_the_hate_on_our_women!

I'm a married man and I've never begged you for food, so how you came to the conclusion that I'm broke amazed me.

People who rant like you have nothing to their name in reality .My comment was my opinion not yours, if you don't agree you move on rather than showing your childishness and stupidity on my comment.
Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by openmine(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
hmm.... sad
Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by edisonchukwuyem: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nawoo angry
Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by DKM123: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

I'm a married man and I've never begged you for food, so how you came to the conclusion that I'm broke amazed me.

People who rant like you in reality have nothing to their name. My comment was my opinion not yours, if you don't agree you move on rather than showing your childishness and stupidity on my comment.

No kidding! shocked shocked shocked Wow! So you are a married man? Yet you are always posting like a 14 year old teenager suffering from post heart break and hates all females for that!

Chai! The way you trash talk hatefully against our women all the damn time, I can't believe you have one at home that you call wife. Wait, you have a daughter too?! shocked shocked shocked

Okay, that is it. I thought riffraffs like you who are always on nairaland front page talking poooo about our women where single youngsters who are mostly frustrated about life and the girls who broke their hearts but..... Sincerely, you are a sick sick man. I just can't. If you, an elderly man are doing this, I don't know what you expect the kids to do. Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by jonel044: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
ehya,if them see descent hustling guys they overlook them and call them broke ass nigga while chasing guys with Benz.
now dem don use her to mk more money to flex on the next bae who might also b victim.
jst wish our ladies will learn

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
DKM123:

No kidding! shocked shocked shocked Wow! So you are a married man? Yet you are always posting like a 14 year old teenager suffering from post heart break and hates all females for that!

Chai! The way you trash talk hatefully against our women all the damn time, I can't believe you have one at home that you call wife. Wait, you have a daughter too?! shocked shocked shocked

Okay, that is it. I thought riffraffs like you who are always on nairaland front page talking poooo about our women where single youngsters who are mostly frustrated about life and the girls who broke their hearts but..... Sincerely, you are a sick sick man.

I don't spit out shït against women. .I'd have said more but from your posts it's obvious you're teenager.

Just ranting up and down on a faceless forum.

How many times have you seen me on front page talking shït about women? C'mon go and read your books boy.

Hungry and frustrated kids everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
The west dey hide dem womAns dem dedi body under mattresses and the east dey troway dem own for gutter kwa nu? undecided
Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by otherway: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
PrincessB1:
The heart of man is desperate to unleash evil just to sooth their selfish aim.

Ladies really need to be vigilant in all their steps.
What a wasted soul angry

Vigilant you say! Most of you ladies are so greedy and needy that they will always go for A rich guy even if they are not certain of his source of wealth.

Go to Allen and you will still see them hustling every night.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by DKM123: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

I don't spit out shït against women. .I'd have said more but from your posts it's obvious you're teenager.

Just ranting up and down on a faceless forum.

How many times have you seen me on front page talking shït about women? C'mon go and read your books boy.

Hungry and frustrated kids everywhere.

Oh sharrap! Are you not the one behind the elder01 moniker? You spend ALLLLLLLLLL your time here as the jobless house husband that you are spewing trash against females. 98% of yoir post is about women. Why are you denying your calling, your only life mission and the only thing that gives your depraved jobless self relevance in life.

I know you are a broke asssss morafuka cos no REAL HUSBAND who has kids to feed spends all his days and nights on a faceless forum bullying and cursing Nigerian women. Instead of you to call out against murder, you have concluded she is a who.rre. What if she was a virgin.. The little 9year old girl that was killed by her 25year old uncle for rituals (whom her mum treated like his son) was a whor.ee too? Yet, you call yourself an elder.

You better get your lazy behind off that sofa your wife bought and go make money for your family. Nkpi!

4 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by kingthreat(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't know why most people think that prostitutes are the only target of ritualists. And the most painful part of it is people swing nothing wrong if She's actually a prostitute. So the killer should not be blames then.

The thing just tire me

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by Akabuking: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
tunary:
puwssy na puwssy o, dead or alive
a dead puwssy can't get wet
Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Get your facts right...it was on this same forum I saw a NOTHERNER holding a TWO YRS OLD girl's head.

tamalo:
people will say Northers are bad but you'll never see such things in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by Nightmareo07: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
hammer6F:
HAUSAFULANI AT WORK

Have u done that stuff bro
Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
#pervalert
tunary:
puwssy na puwssy o, dead or alive
Re: Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos by tunary(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
Akabuking:
a dead puwssy can't get wet
But it still looks attractive nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) / FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) / Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.