Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Why APC May Never Win On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC May Never Win On Social Media (590 Views)

States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by 26carat(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Having observed with kin interest the political social media war. I see that only a few APC member are social media savvy. The rest are so backwards you wonder if the have phones. The PDP have been on the offensive from day one. Ben Bruce, Fayose, FFK, Dino and Reno have been persecuting this war on all fronts. APC has refused to learn from the mistakes of PDP. Their arrogance and dependance on the credibility of the person PMB has cost them more than Thier lack of performance. I hate to see PMB fail. I prayed for his success but like my mum always say mind your company. If you walk with thieves don't say you are not one.
While Lauretta rant and Lie exaggerates and the presidency preaches and make propaganda storms, we on social media will watch and keep records of all this wrongs and failures. We brought you in with the power of our words and these words are set to bring you down.
Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by dukie25: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
APC are losing social media war because they support Dullardeeen.
You can't support a dullard and expect to win.

1 Like

Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by Kyase(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dem no dey count social media votes abeg grin cheesy

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by Mystiquefia: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
dukie25:
APC are losing social media war because they support Dullardeeen.
You can't support a dullard and expect to win.
Atleast Thats Way Better Than Losing Elections In Every Polling Unit Of Bauchi/katsina And Without Propulsive Results,Threatening Legal Actions Over And Over Again Like Toothless Bulldogs.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by resurgent2019: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Millions of Muslim illiterates are offline to vote APC. Social media wins counts for little or nothing.

How I wish more Nigerians were more educatedsocial media savvy.
Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by Kyase(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
Millions of Muslim illiterates are offline to vote APC. Social media wins counts for little or nothing.

How I wish more Nigerians were educated now social media savvy.
even the little Muslims online, una never stop to dey call Dem terrorist, why Dem go vote for una

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by resurgent2019: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Kyase:
even the little Muslims online, una never stop to dey call Dem terrorist, why Dem go vote for una

But we are not lying that Muslims are terrorists and illiterates na...

1 Like

Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by Kyase(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

But we are not lying that Muslims are terrorists and illiterates na...
with this statement, you lost 4 votes

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by Ovamboland(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Kyase:
with this statement, you lost 4 votes

You too see how naive some people can be, you want to convince people to your point of view by insulting them

5 Likes

Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by resurgent2019: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ovamboland:

You too see how naive some people can be, you want to convince people to your point of view by insulting them

Stop all these. It’s a truism worldwide that Muslims are violent and prone to terrorism. It is not limited to Nigeria. And Buhari will not win next year’s elections. It’s either he does or the international community will not allow him a 2nd term.
Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by Kyase(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ovamboland:

show me where i ever insult any group
Anyways Sai baba 49800 million

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by Calers: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Pdp is winning on social media why apc is winning on real election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by modath(f): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Kyase:

This na wetin dey weak me, you dey thirsty , still dey abuse person wey carry water, stiil dey use your last strength dey warn am say na hin fault if dehydration kee you... a just taya!! cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by ashacot: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
modath:

This na wetin dey weak me, you dey thirsty , still dey abuse person wey carry water, stiil dey use your last strength dey warn am say na hin fault if dehydration kee you... a just taya!! cheesy

Modath u self come day make the thing funny more

2 Likes

Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by Fariq: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
Kyase:

Exactly
Re: Why APC May Never Win On Social Media by Kyase(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
modath:

I just dey watch Dem.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Political Ally Denies Defecting To PDP / Police Deny Compelling Ogundipe To Implicate Saraki / Obiora Okeke: How The Students Union Government Can Help Actualize A Better Nige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.