Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid (40278 Views)

Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by dayleke: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
lefulefu:
she's just flaunting her new boob jobcheesy(plastic surgery)

Ur head dey dia bro....

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by Adebowale89(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
condomuser:
Idiot with your gold digging pussy that is wider than Lagos/Ibadan Expressway

Anyway Wizkid was brought up with Amala and Hydraulic soup so who is fooling who

stupidity promoter we don see you

those boobs ehn but why is her boobs bigger than her bomb
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by StarUp: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Believe it or not, one of the mods on nairaland is obsessed with this lady's two headlamps... Kilode? Why not just download it on your phone and leave nairalanders alone?
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by DeeGeeNee: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Seen
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by Proffdada: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
condomuser:

Anyway Wizkid was brought up with Amala and Hydraulic soup so who is fooling who
hope your jealousy won't let you commit suicide on another person matter undecided

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
dayleke:

Ur head dey dia bro....
western ladies and their craze for plastic boobscheesy. Its like american men are crazy for giant boobs na im dey make many of their women dey go under d knife.mehn i cant stand plastic boobscheesy. I just love d natural booby. Make d boobs small or average ..i am jus ok with datcheesy.
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by na2016: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
condomuser:

Did you see her pussy? If she opens it for you which I stronghly doubt, wont you enter?
Why the hate? Is it not obvious that she is doing better than you?

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
Crixina:
Those melons though.
na plastic
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by Angelshakira(f): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
plastic surgery... silicon boobs
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by Melison(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wetin concern me sef
Her life= her bizness
Her boobs= her bizness too
Her family her damn business!!

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by dayleke: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
lefulefu:
western ladies and their craze for plastic boobscheesy. Its like american men are crazy for giant boobs na im dey make many of their women dey go under d knife.mehn i cant stand plastic boobscheesy. I just love d natural booby. Make d boobs small or average ..i am jus ok with datcheesy.

True words bro....
I second dat ur opinion o...

Dem no know pe Ike nimu ni?
Ike ko loyan...
Wara loyan....
Oyan to se fukefuke.....
If you know,you know

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
bobokeshington:

Seun is stylishly crushing on her

Seun fit tidy all girls for NL easy
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by Stellamariss(f): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Demgohearword:
Wizkid is nacking fine girls abeg... Omo ojuelegba. Guys hustle o, na person dey knack Otedola daughters. If you hustle well e fit be you, e fit be me, we fit dey knack obama daughter sef
Guy to knack a fine girl is it award?
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by innocential3032(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
ok
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by 2018Badbitch: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Singer, Keyshia Cole, 36 and her 22-year-old boyfriend, rapper Niko Khale are still going strong.
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by Win95: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
She don talk say make una no call am baby mama again but manager, bloggers no gree
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by bluefilm: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
StarUp:
Believe it or not, one of the mods on nairaland is obsessed with this lady's two headlamps... Kilode? Why not just download it on your phone and leave nairalanders alone?

Are you indirectly referring to lalasticlala, because that guy no dey carry woman breast play at all at all...? wink
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by Mizwisdom(f): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Demgohearword:
Wizkid is nacking fine girls abeg... Omo ojuelegba. Guys hustle o, na person dey knack Otedola daughters. If you hustle well e fit be you, e fit be me, we fit dey knack obama daughter sef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pap4XGFNnI

Did you come to this world to knack? What else do you wish for? Please read books to expand your knowledge. It is well

contact me for books via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by chiochio1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
my quest to visit Ibiza in Spain someday.

itspzpics:
Wizkid third baby mama and manager Jada p show off his beautiful Family in new rent adorable photo.

Gist From Praize News

More Here@ >>> http://www.praizenews.com/wizkid-baby-mama-jada-p-show-off-beautiful-family/

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by meobizy(f): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
This woman o ti agbaya. She has children of the same size as Wizkid yet got pregnant for him. When they say women have fish brains they’ll come out hyper ventilating.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid by greatman247(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Crixina:
Those melons though.
grin
Crixina:
Those melons though.

mad melons Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns On Red Carpet At An Event (pics) / Olamide And Fiancee, Bukunmi Suleiman Giving Gang Goals / P-Square's Performance In Liberia: Massive Crowd (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.