Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Mozilla Firefox Just Got More Secure And Faster. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mozilla Firefox Just Got More Secure And Faster. (319 Views)

What’s New In Mozilla Firefox 84 / Firefox Gets New Logo As Mozilla Looks To Diversify / Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mozilla Firefox Just Got More Secure And Faster. by techsolutionsng: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
The newest Version of the transport Layer security Protocol (TLS 1.3) which has been in the making for over 5 years now was recently released by the internet Engineering task force. You may be wondering what a TLS protocol is and what its importance is. Well, The TLS protocol is a cryptographic protocol used by websites to secure communications between their server and web browsers.

This update was necessitated by the need to correct the pitfalls of the older version (TLS 1.2) which has led to an improvement in certain areas of the protocol, like an increase in speed of communication between the server and browser which was achieved by reducing the number of round trips during the negotiation process, there is also improved security and support for modern cryptographic methods.

The good news for Firefox users is that its latest updates can now support this protocol this means increased speed and better security for Firefox users what are you waiting for guys…go get the latest Firefox download.

Source://https://techsolutionsng.com/threads/mozilla-firefox-just-got-more-secure-and-faster.93/#post-157

Re: Mozilla Firefox Just Got More Secure And Faster. by peteregwu(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
On my android phone, I prefer using the edge from Microsoft for my internet browsing and as well Google Chrome.
Re: Mozilla Firefox Just Got More Secure And Faster. by techsolutionsng: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
peteregwu:
On my android phone, I prefer using the edge from Microsoft for my internet browsing and as well Google Chrome.

yeah I use chrome on my android device as well but it wont hurt to try something new...you never know ,you just might like it. but as for my PC, Firefox is my browser of choice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reaction To The The Seismic Earth Movement In Abuja / Trend Micro Install On New Computer / Instagram Co-founders Resign In Latest Facebook Executive Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.