Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet (85868 Views)

Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation / Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja In Style To Meet With Prince Charles. Photos / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Arrives Abuja With Other High Chiefs For A Historic Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Amalekki: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Stranac:
is oba of Bini stopping your region from developing?
Sorry, this is not about Oba of Bini in isolation. Feel free to follow the trend of discussion and add something meaningful if you have any.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by GoodFaith: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Amalekki:

Royal stools & traditions are all man-made and they all started at a point in history and that should tell you that they are not the essence of life. They evolve - there are so many traditional rulers in Nigeria today that were not in existence 100 years ago. Of what use are royal stools & traditions to a hungry man or a graduate with no job in 2018? We should learn to address the important things of life first as a people as every generation comes with its own challenges.
The greatest challenge in Nigeria is infrastructure
If we can kill corruption and have the below infrastructure
Road ( railway, Airports) ,water, electricity,
Nigerian can move Nigeria to develop nation of the world
We nigerians are the enemy of progress in Nigeria
we are all evil corruption will kill us and it is killing the rich and poor
Incident on bad road impact rich and poor life
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Portgas(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
how do I do this
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by TheUbermensch: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Partaker:
the errer of real king has gone..what we have nowadays are thieves living large with poor people's sweat.. onyenwanyi mere ha ebere

It's "era" my good man.

You should have spent more time in school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by plaetton: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Partaker:
the errer of real king has gone..what we have nowadays are thieves living large with poor people's sweat.. onyenwanyi mere ha ebere

You took the words right out of my head.
Imagine what it costs to acquire the jet and Rolls Royce. No parts , no service made in his Benin Kingdom, a kingdom with such a high poverty and illiteracy rate.
Stuupid Africans , still have clowns running around, feeding fat on their people's commonwealth, calling themselves kings of imaginary kingdoms.
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
All these obas now living classy lifestyle...
Enjoy Una self
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by TheUbermensch: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Igbayen nko? undecided
Agbaya oshi. Oni jekuje. Ko wa pelu Awon Iyawo orobo e. undecided
Oniranu oshi.. Joor koshi danu joor undecided
Why do you take it awful hard?
Is it because you have no Rolls Royce to your family name?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by deebrownneymar: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
The Oba of Benin is the coolest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by GoodFaith: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
What u should be saying is this oba and king
should use their position to achieve changes
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Amalekki: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
GoodFaith:

The greatest challenge in Nigeria is infrastructure
If we can kill corrupt and have the below infrastructure
Road ( railway, Airports) ,water, electricity,
Nigerian can move Nigerian to develop nation of the world
Addressing all those issues are not mutually exclusive - while you are right about all the above we still have the issue of traditional rulers to address as having thousands of traditional rulers is uncalled for. Some of them are brazenly hindering the development of local communities. Go and ask any land lawyer in Nigeria about the number of land cases involving traditional rulers across Nigeria. That is just an example among several other social menaces that we already have a court system constitutionally defined to address. Tradition is basically the transmission of customs or beliefs from generation to generation. Nobody is created with these customs and beliefs. Each and every custom and belief started at a point in history subject to the exposure and limitations of the people at that point in time. This is essentially why tradition evolves. Some communities were killing twins as part of tradition until civilization and exposure put paid to the barbaric practice. Slave ownership was a proud custom in the past. There was a powerful traditional institution of the King of Rome, it does not exist today and heaven did not fall.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by HoodBillionaire: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
itumo
sacrilage

oba nor dey go transfer o.
nawa o
for dey own selfish

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Partaker(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
TheUbermensch:

It's "era" my good man.

You should have spent more time in school.
thanks my good friend, it atimes full my head..i'm using smal java mobile otherwise i would hav been corrected by autho correction

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
ordainbuzz:
All that glitters is not Gold ooo,I dae see juju oooo
The seat of the Oba and juju are 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by princenaira(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
lilmax:
what a waste of money.... what exactly is the work of an oba?

He ensures peace and tranquility among his subject and pushes government to ensure development rather than covering face with hijab and provide bidding for Fulani killers while enslaving the rest of the subjects with free under prepared food

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Adescomolly: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Great King

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Partaker(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
plaetton:

You took the words right out of my head.
Imagine what it costs to acquire the jet and Rolls Royce. No parts , no service made in his Benin Kingdom, a kingdom with such a high poverty and illiteracy rate.
Stuupid Africans , still have clowns running around, feeding fat on their people's commonwealth, calling themselves kings of imaginary kingdoms.
undecided
it's so unfortunate my brother

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by yeyeboy23(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
mayDtolu:
All I know is, I would become a King someday....It's just a matter of time...
King of d streets ,abi?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by AreaFada2: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by rinzaugustine: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wow ! rolls royce and private jet.I will share this picture of what a 21st century African king looks like,with my black American friends

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
lilmax:
what a waste of money.... what exactly is the work of an oba?
shut your mouth if you don't have something meaningful to comment, you that made the comment and those that like your comment are of no use to Nigeria and the world as a whole.
Why not ask what's the work of Queen Elizabeth

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by daleehat: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Car of Hundred million and yet they still extort from the poor? God have mercy
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Etuagievin(m): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
slawomir:
oba GHA to okpere ise
the only tribe mentioned in
black panther
the only city on Nigeria map
the only city where the first mass(Catholic church) was said in the whole of west Africa.
. Those city with the most prostitutes in Italy.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by toideve(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oba don de go transfer?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Etuagievin:
. Those city with the most prostitutes in Italy.
is it your prostitute?that ain't complaining so mind your business

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by asawanathegreat(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
All hail the great king of Benin kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
The only duty of all these Obas in 9ja is simply to enjoy. Nothing more.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Topmaike007(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
okay
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Buffalowings3(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
That young kid that ought to be in school is serving as a bodyguard grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Buffalowings3(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
rinzaugustine:
Wow ! rolls royce and private jet.I will share this picture of what a 21st century African king looks like,with my black American friends

undecided undecided undecided
And while you're at it, educate them on how they've become enmeshed with the corrupt political class. undecided
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by flexyrule(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Stranac:
is oba of Bini stopping your region from developing?
Has the Oba started developing his region, talk more of developing another person's region?
When you are discussing Edo state as a whole, make sure you isolate the word "development"

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by lilmax(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
YoungFr:

shut your mouth if you don't have something meaningful to comment, you that made the comment and those that like your comment are of no use to Nigeria and the world as a whole.
Why not ask what's the work of Queen Elizabeth
this post lacks common sense

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
flexyrule:
Has the Oba started developing his region, talk more of developing another person's region?
When you are discussing Edo state as a whole, make sure you isolate the word "development"
is he stopping your region and your useless leader for developing your regions??

If no!stfu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. / Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.