Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet (85874 Views)

Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation / Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja In Style To Meet With Prince Charles. Photos / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Arrives Abuja With Other High Chiefs For A Historic Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by flexyrule(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Stranac:
is he stopping your region and your useless leader for developing your regions??

If no!stfu
R.I.P English. I think Oba should focus on developing education first in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Jabioro: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
lilmax:
what a waste of money.... what exactly is the work of an oba?
...and what development has brought to Benin..
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by hopexter(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
lilmax:

The work of an Oba is protecting you spiritually and guiding your ancestors spirits. Jobless people are always interested in others occupation. I dont know why you always want everyone to be broke like you thereby hating who's above you in all ramification. Go to Oba's palace and ask him what's he's source of income and listen to his spiritual response. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
flexyrule:
R.I.P English. I think Oba should focus on developing education first in Edo state.
go tackle your problem first before you hate on another.. pained idiot
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by AnuliKay: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Money is good. God help us.

Butts are in. Like, big time! They are everywhere on the internet, and social media. Having a big backside is the new definition of sexy. From celebrities like Nicki Minaj to famous people e.g. Kim Kardashian, and more recently instagram stars, the common denominator of a bubble butt is noticeable.

Many women crave bigger butts. However, most of them choose surgery as the sure fire way of achieving the voluptuous backside of their dreams. Unfortunately, this procedure is very expensive. It can easily cost thousands of dollars to get butt implants. As such, many women have resorted to a backyard operation run by quacks.

Black Entertainment Television (BET) has carried out an investigation into this practice and the results are shocking. Some women are dying from these operations.

Read more and see reactions: https://kaynuli.com/killer-curves-is-a-must-watch-for-millenials/

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by JuanDeDios: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
lilmax:
I always wonder about it.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by clemz85(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Those boys dwelling by him, I fear for them o, 1 must be extremely disciplined and judicious, better I enjoy my free even if na poor life, but their security bam shaa!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by clemz85(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Like Emirs, if giving them chance, they could become living Deity for their tribe o
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Born2Breed(f): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Buffalowings3:
That young kid that ought to be in school is serving as a bodyguard grin grin

There is a primary and secondary school within the palace. They have mini sport complex for all them and after graduation they are settled to continue their education or get married.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by adecz: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
All these traditional chiefs sef,
apart from living large & marrying
many wives,

what do they really contribute to
their subjects & society at large??

They even connive with unscrupulous
national leaders to shortchange the masses.

I am talking about traditional rulers
generally & not this oba in particular...

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by AkumahTalk(m): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Abeg help me tell Oba make him visit Port-Harcourt. We wan see am. e get why!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Rubbiish(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Igbayen nko? undecided
Agbaya oshi. Oni jekuje. Ko wa pelu Awon Iyawo orobo e. undecided
Oniranu oshi.. Joor koshi danu joor undecided
Wetin u dey talk sef! Shut up abeg....
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
AkumahTalk:
Abeg help me tell Oba make him visit Port-Harcourt. We wan see am. e get why!
smh why?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
lilmax:

Use your sense na. No be everything you go find alternate reasoning
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by DrHighchief(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oba gha topèrè Ìsè
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by flexyrule(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Stranac:
go tackle your problem first before you hate on another.. pained idiot
Too many frustrated maniacs around here.
Same category as the dumbo he is ignorantly defending.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Swtfruitzrecord(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Just TWO kingdoms in the WORLD

The BINI KINGDOM & THE UNITED KINGDOM

That's my stylish KING!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by vioment: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na only our govt dey tolerate this kind stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Mikolion87(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Chai, some people will miss this earth o when they die. While some will not.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Mouthgag: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Partaker:
the errer of real king has gone..what we have nowadays are thieves living large with poor people's sweat.. onyenwanyi mere ha ebere
Exactly
Just like that obi of onitsa
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Nlkay(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Partaker:
the errer of real king has gone..what we have nowadays are thieves living large with poor people's sweat.. onyenwanyi mere ha ebere
Hold your peace. The Oba of Benin is an oracle of divinity! Speak wisely, so your days may be long....

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by SAMBARRY: 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rubbiish:

Wetin u dey talk sef!
Shut up abeg....
joor koshi danu jare. Rada Rada oshi.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by SAMBARRY: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Why do you take it awful hard?

Is it because you have no Rolls Royce to your family name?
kilonshey eleyi. Koba ni rolyce red, ko kan aye so ki Iwo ati oba e jo koshi buruku danu
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Slimsly100(f): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Abeg I nor understand, him enter the rolls Royce and the jet at once abi how him take do am?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Buffalowings3(m): 1:15am On Aug 15, 2018
Born2Breed:

There is a primary and secondary school within the palace. They have mini sport complex for all them and after graduation they are settled to continue their education or get married.
Really? I hope the state coffers isn't used for their upkeep.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by JakesJ(m): 1:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Partaker:
. Ma muwa'qua choro Ngozi nke Chukwu (With I my Self is in did need of God's Blessings as well)!!!

Thanks Much My Bro.....
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Carlmax(m): 2:00am On Aug 15, 2018
naijaking1:

Nigeria will never develop with so many energy and money sucking do-nothing tribal officials who do not contribute ANYTHING to our way forward.

This thread shows there is hope for Nigeria in the future. A lot of youths against all these expensive shiiit we keep maintaining in the name of tradition.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by educhigo: 4:36am On Aug 15, 2018
if i may ask no be the same obi akiolu be abi his own different

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by naijaddk: 4:38am On Aug 15, 2018
Scam
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by Born2Breed(f): 5:53am On Aug 15, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Really? I hope the state coffers isn't used for their upkeep.

How much do you think traditional rulers are paid?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet by vaxx: 6:23am On Aug 15, 2018
lilmax:
They are professional celebrities “employed” by the government, Their pay comes from a combination of money direct from the government, and inherited wealth that has not been reduced by taxation(oba no dey pay tax)just like that of the traditional aristocracy. The work by doing the same things all celebrities do: giving a structure to an occasion by their arrival, participation (in a rather stilted way) and departure.

WHEN YOU ARE BORN INTO ROYALTY, THE MONEY IS IN YOUR DNA. KINGS don't hassle for money nor do they do any direct paying job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 5 Most Powerful Traditional Rulers In Nigeria / Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.