Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency (13558 Views)

SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari / Senator Danjuma Goje Declares Support For President Muhamad Buhari 2nd Term Bid / 2nd Term Bid: Fresh Hurdles Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by Racoon(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
Paranoid delusion! And the Buhari-led APC regime thinks the global community is not taking note of all the desecration of democratic principles, norms/values & institutions that is happening under his watch

A man that should never have a place in a 21st.century civilization? No wonder the government continue to embarrass Nigeria esp. with the dubious Marthin Luther King award & the ICC Buhari integrity disgrace.Ok Continue!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by jamace(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Any news/information that bursts APC bubble is always termed a fake news by APC.

Who shall deliver Nigeria from the tongues of APC liars?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by Kingspin(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Buhari should get-out lets find a meaningful candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by donbachi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
I know apc,will come in defence of that.
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by RexTramadol1: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
For every I'm just joking statement, there is a I'm very serious thought.

From every rumour there is an iota of truth.
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
Femi Adesina should learn how to compose his press statements with decorum and like a professional. no need for the snide remarks.
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by madridguy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
I first talk am, ogogoro bed down select story.
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by olajizz01(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
BafanaBafana:
The lie was so childish. Sounded like something Nnamdi Kanu would say. They had to include Saudi Arabia so as to get sympathy from Muslims.
Next time make dem add FIFA, UNICEF, UEFA UN, ECOWAS, etc.
Even pdp knows that the only way they MIGHT win 2019 is if Buhari decides not to run.
Hahahahahahaha,see finishing o.

1 Like

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by MrJanuzaj: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
thunder74:
Seriously what has he done to deserve a second term?
If na me, shame go dey catch me to re-contest since I failed to fulfil all my first term promises. But my guy already has his usual line of excuses "PDP" and now the latest excuse is "Saraki's NASS frustrated him from performing"

"A failure blames all except himself"

If he has not done anything. The election results will tell. Nobody made you the judge. When inec count the votes we will know if he has done anything or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by MrJanuzaj: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Whether their is pressure or not the dullard must return to daura by fire by force

Oga you can only bark online from your village Idiotnwamuo. You cant remove him

1 Like

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by AnanseK(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
thunder74:
If na me, shame go dey catch me to re-contest since I failed to fulfil all my first term promises. But my guy already has his usual line of excuses "PDP" and now the latest excuse is "Saraki's NASS frustrated him from performing"

So easy. Use you vote to stop him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by omoelerin1: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
post=70276132:
We will always stand with President Buhari SOLIDLY.
He will take us to the PROMISED LAND.
Things have gone so vwry wrong in the past, but we are moving forward gradually.
God BLESS the President.
We wish you many long years and beautiful life ahead sir.
Sai Baba.
Sai Buhari.
Attention seeker, finding all means to gain the attention of everybody.
You bold your moniker with upper case, you also bold the text of your comment. Seun knew your types before he put it on the instruction page. Shior
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by michoim(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
PDP and Saraki are spending big time on media propaganda...

1 Like

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
omoelerin1:
Attention seeker, finding all means to gain the attention of everybody.
You bold your moniker, you also bold the text of your comment. Seu knew your types before he put it on the instruction page. Shior
Hahahaha cheesy wink.
Sorry for your pains.
You can use Panadol mix with paracetamol.
Now, you have gotten our attention and we have noted you.
We seldom reply mentions.
So enough familiarizing with us.
Sorry for the huge pains you got while reading our comment, that you even have to quote.
It is well with your soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by kristisking(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
thunder74:

How can he be ashamed when gullible Nigerians are supporting him?
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by Realist2: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
They have never accepted anyone before.

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by Ezi1993(f): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
BafanaBafana:
The lie was so childish. Sounded like something Nnamdi Kanu would say. They had to include Saudi Arabia so as to get sympathy from Muslims.
Next time make dem add FIFA, UNICEF, UEFA UN, ECOWAS, etc.
Even pdp knows that the only way they MIGHT win 2019 is if Buhari decides not to run.
Yes na becos hungry for power and would definitely rig his way in by whatever means.
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by omoelerin1: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
post=70277208:

Hahahaha cheesy wink.
Sorry for your pains.
You can use Panadol mix with paracetamol.
Now, you have gotten our attention and we have noted you.
We seldom reply mentions.
So enough familiarizing with us.
Sorry for the huge pains you got while reading our comment, that you even have to quote.
It is well with your soul
Aren't you aware you're nothing, but a nuisance on this forum? Where are your predecessors on this forum today? You too will soon fizzled out.
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by WhoBeThisMan: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
post=70276124:
We know it is ALL PROPAGANDA from the children of hate and nothing more.
They revel and dance in bad news.
We were not shaken for a second.
God BLESS OUR darling and good PRESIDENT.
You'll always have our back YOUR Excellency.

We love you dearly Mr Integrity.

By the way,
Hey poster above: who made that BBQ fish up there?!
That is massive mehn!
(Na dis kind one swallow Jonah for Bible!)
And we know it will be so delicioeus like ours!
manna, why are you always kissing Buhari pictures everywhere
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
manna, why are you always kissing Buhari pictures everywhere
.......cos he's a man after our heart.
Simple!
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by maestroferddi: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Was a stupid headline only an idiot would believe.

I don't like Buhari, but foreign countries respect sovereignty and don't meddle that directly with a country's affairs.

What's their business with your President's incompetence?

Why do you think Trump was beaming from ear to ear ?

Buhari splashed over $200 million and he didn't negotiate for anything but the jets
Stop talking what you have no clue about.

Just as Obama and Cameron respected Nigeria's sovereignity and were not instrumental to Buhari's emergence, abi?

Have you heard of the name David Axelrod?
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by Akpacha(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
thunder74:

seriously and obviously nothing!
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by kikake: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
abc115:
PDP and Lies

PDP cannot face PMB in 2019...He will roundly decimate,destroy, scatter and capitulate them to oblivion

"Instead of a dog being the treasurer for the lion it is better for both to part ways and go on their separate hunting game"-Former Kwara PDP Chairman, Akogun Oyedepo

Nigeria and indeed Nigerians have parted ways with PDP...the Social Media Party

Pity you as a Nigerian for your belief that there is no other person in PDP who can beat President Buhari in next year's election.

Does that alone not tell you that Nigeria is an abnormal
country, largely from its militarily skewed and lopsided political structure which favours persons like Buhari to win?
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
omoelerin1:
Aren't you aware you're nothing, but a nuisance on this forum? Where are your predecessors on this forum today? You too will soon fizzled out.

Nonentity looking for attention.
Abeg swerve and focus more in the issues in your life before it becomes too late.
Make your people proud and do the right thing.
Don't be lazy online.
Swerve to the left NOW!
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by kotv: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Why wouldn't he refuse to listen when all he cares about is to remain in power. So much for the illusion of integrity.
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by buhariguy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Whether their is pressure or not the dullard must return to daura by fire by force
go remove am now with your krawkraw mouth.

1 Like

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by MartinCorridon: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
Stop talking what you have no clue about.

Just as Obama and Cameron respected Nigeria's sovereignity and were not instrumental to Buhari's emergence, abi?

Have you heard of the name David Axelrod?

PLEASE enlighten me, did they snatch ballot papers or they got their PVCs.

I have no clue and need your "enlightenment", abeg grin

Did they campaign or provide funds?
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by Omeokachie: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Of cause it will be denied.

Not surprising.
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by OAM4J: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Firefire:
M. Buhari should be allowed to complete his 8 years term.

What?? cheesy

Did someone hack your account? or you too have ported... we are still in political transfer season ba? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by maestroferddi: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
MartinCorridon:

PLEASE enlighten me, did they snatch ballot papers or they got their PVCs.

I have no clue and need your "enlightenment", abeg grin

Did they campaign or provide funds?
A smart way to have reacted would have been to google David Axelrod...

You need to raise your game, dude...Simplistic reasoning doesnt work for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa Repatriates 788 Almajiris To Home States / Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 / Ondo: Gov Aiyedatiwa Dissolves Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.