Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (38571 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by abike12(f): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
why??
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
What kind of a problematic problem is this? grin grin
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by moshino(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
yungkels:
My africa, who did we offend...?

Stop looking for who you offended, what did you do today to make Nigeria/Africa better.
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by Tobiemmanuel007: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
SlaVes cry

1 Like

Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by divilele(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
I hope hope dey carry him to his bed dat way Mtcheew
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
It is well.....
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by uthlaw: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
yungkels:
I tire oooo
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by SOLUTION99(m): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Abeg the pronunciation are not always the same but the spelling are the same
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
I wonder why some people are just so stupid.

1 Like

Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by nuland(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is plain Neo-Slavery. I wish whosoever decides to believe in some gods luck.
There's limit to what I swallow. Even aquatic creatures no longer do hook line and sinker!

1 Like

Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by Shampoo77: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Only in Africa.... What a darkn place?

1 Like

Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
yungkels:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
moshino:

Stop looking for who you offended, what did you do today to make Nigeria/Africa better.

What has Jebus done to make Africa better?

1 Like

Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by Christmasdon(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
The church of GOD must live.
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by blessingsystem: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
These guys scare more people away from Christianity than they bring in.
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by Cris955(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Africans when are we going to have sense. Well looking at this picture i think this was the reason why Jesus wept...
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by onlytiles(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
you see ehh. Daddy Freeze is right after all
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by KraticKratus: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
See what Jesus did to black people. cry
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by Elgaxton(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ndi ojiii! Chai!

salvationproject:

In a new video that have since gone viral, a purported man of God can be seen being carried by his church members while preaching.

In the video, the man of God is seen preaching as three members stood on a raised platform and carried him in the chair. The pastor, who is yet to be identified, was wearing an ash suit matched with red shoes.

His members made sure that their movements correlated with his as he altered his directions on stage. At the end of his message, he is lowered in order to aid him climb get out of the chair. Social media users did not take kindly to the video and angrily reacted to the act, saying that even Jesus Christ walked on foot to preach the gospel hence they cannot fathom why he would do something like that.

His actions bear an uncanny resemblance to that of the founder and leader of the International Godsway Church, Bishop Daniel Obinim, who has been involved in a number of controversial issues in recent times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10xvmt8boDc

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/church-members-carry-pastor-on-plastic-chair-while-preaching/

Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by donbachi(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Some are suit wearing native doctors.parading as pastors.
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Uploadme:
But why is it that only Christians are displaying such high level of gullibility in there place of worship shocked shocked shocked shocked why why why!!!!! undecided undecided undecided
christians own still better my dear Muslim blow people up for 72 virgins ponyor so when you check it Christian still better
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by Pololomaster(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Haba.. this one weak me
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by Sleekfingers: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Uploadme:
But why is it that only Christians are displaying such high level of gullibility in there place of worship shocked shocked shocked shocked why why why!!!!! undecided undecided undecided

So you don't know that Christianity is a religion of mentally derailed people in Nigeria
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by Adeyeye09(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
What if anointing falls on those carrying him and they fall?......

1 Like

Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by Grace001: 12:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Religion is a system of control used to play on peoples subconscious mind state. When you come into this world you were not born with any religious text attached to you. Many churches pastors and other religious groups use scare tactics to get you to give in and give up your conscious mind state. Making you a walking zombie, these are a typical example of a walking zombies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 12:05am On Aug 15, 2018
12345baba:
ehmm seun and co when will u people start sending some freebies or something to ur loyal customers on nairaland?

Anayo . . . Beggy beggy
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by lakeside79937: 12:35am On Aug 15, 2018
People would never have sense in Africa cos of poverty. You can never see this in the western world
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by planetx: 12:45am On Aug 15, 2018
African pastors dey enjoy o.
Re: Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) by Exponental(m): 12:50am On Aug 15, 2018
yungkels:
Nobody! It's simple. If you fail to think, someone will think for you.QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift / DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman / Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.