Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos (45528 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Lol

A patriot don’t do it for personal gain

Am doing well if you want to know

I will never be into partisan politics
Hate is a very strong word for someone who does practise partisan politics

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
f

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by skedman(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
ShakaZullu:

Jesus! see Engirish grin

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by sarrki(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Hate is a very strong word for someone who does practise partisan politics

Wiseandtrue I don’t hate people

I know what I have passed through personally

In business, family and as an individual

I love my country

Still does

But believe that both opposition and the governing party have something to contribute to the development of our dear country

1 Like

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Arda1000(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:
The eastern part of the country should thread with passion of security with caution

Not all Fulani herdsmen are criminals

Not all Igbos are Igbos

They should think of innocent Igbos in other regions
can u just sop mentioning ipob like they are some kind of terrorist who have maimed and killed people ( like fulani militias and boko haram) ok?

18 Likes

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Keep quiet

Anu........000000............f..........a
grin grin grin grin no go kill yourself oooo ooo

Your mate dey collect 2billion with position

You dey here dey hit your head undecided

No go die for nothing oooooooo

Nairaland still needs your type of clownish or should I say zombie character!

At least you are making me laugh which is taking my mind off Buhari's stressful leadership!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by sarrki(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin grin no go kill yourself oooo ooo

Your mate dey collect 2billion with position

You dey here dey hit your head undecided

No go die for nothing oooooooo

Nairaland still needs your type of clownish or should I say zombie character!

At least you are making me laugh which is taking my mind off Buhari's stressful leadership!

I can do better than to make you laugh

Know me as a person

You know as e dey roll

Party politics aside

Try it
Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
yungkels:
these guys are not the killers nah...

No they are breeders...

These guys are potential terrorist.....dont give them breathing space...

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by BrownRoofRep: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Otondo
Product of failed Awolowo half education.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:
The eastern part of the country should thread with passion of security with caution

Not all Igbos are Igbos

Ok

We say no to terrorism.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Wiseandtrue I don’t hate people

I know what I have passed through personally

In business, family and as an individual

I love my country

Still does

But believe that both opposition and the governing party have something to contribute to the development of our dear country
You can't force someone to love hence it would be pretence!

The love had to be earned!

We elected people into position to listen to us! If the chaos is not caused by herdsmen then some people are doing that through the herdsmen!

A government meant to serve the people would have found a lasting solution.

Instead of you to tell Buhari the truth, you are hating the people trying to defend their love ones shocked shocked shocked

I bet you would have said or done worse if you are in their position.

15 Likes

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by sarrki(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

You can't force someone to love hence it would be pretence!

The love had to be earned!

We elected people into position to listen to us! If the chaos is not caused by herdsmen then some people are doing that through the herdsmen!

A government meant to serve the people would have found a lasting solution.

Instead of you to tell Buhari the truth, you are hating the people trying to defend their love ones shocked shocked shocked

I bet you would have said or done worse if you are in their position.

Common we can’t all think same way and reason same way

We have different ideologies

Different opinions

So we should

That’s what makes America great
Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

I can do better than to make you laugh

Know me as a person

You know as e dey roll

Party politics aside

Try it
Lolzzzzzzz there you go again

1 Like

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Common we can’t all think same way and reason same way

We have different ideologies

Different opinions

So we should

That’s what makes America great
But Buhari's leadership style/ideas is not working!

I mean it's very visible!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by sarrki(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
But Buhari's leadership style/ideas is not working!

I mean it's very visible!

Hmmmmm
Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
They shoudl harrass those guys and send them away....

No igboman will fall to the sword of othman Dan fodio.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by PapalsBull(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
[s]
ShakaZullu:

because they always force you to kiss the truth grin

no be them cause your gbaguns naaa

grin
[/s]
Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by princesweetman2(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Not all Igbos are Igbos

True talk
Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Peace is good, doing things peaceful is nice
Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Franking: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Not all Igbos are Igbos

Shut up! All Fulani herdsman graze the cattle on people's farm. Carry them to Sambisa Forest.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Beta b4 we hear bad news of killings

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
yungkels:

they're the informant.
Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by eunisam: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
yungkels:

who then is the killer, your papa? I am just asking oooh cos it seeme you know the killers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by BabaRamota1980: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
It looks more like villagers queued up behind waiting for fulani to give way. grin
Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by adecz: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
yungkels:

They are not the killers,

but they invite the killers & show
them the way, who & where to attack.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Franchise21(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

When I see enemies of the state
I know through there comment
Stop murdering English

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Saintkely: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by Abuloma80(f): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
OP How do you "peacefully chase" someone? Just say that they attacked and chased away my brothers. In that case they should be ready to continue to be eating their busy meat.
Re: Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos by sanandreas(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
It is better to be safe than sorry. Let them go and cause their nuisance somewhere else. Same way they came to Benue and years and years after Blood is flowing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times / APC Primary: More Governors Pitch Tent With Osinbajo / Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.