Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

From Train To Plane: The Chronicles Of A First Timer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Train To Plane: The Chronicles Of A First Timer (985 Views)

Nigeria’s Train To Nowhere Shows How Not To Build Public Transit - Bloomberg / Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year / Boeing Quietly Unveils The World's Longest Passenger Plane -- The Boeing 777X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Train To Plane: The Chronicles Of A First Timer by SageTravels: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
An instagram user iamstankovicss has shared his experience of travelling by air and train.
This is really funny.

After experiencing traveling by TRAIN. I decided to shame my village people by trying the senior brother... Which is travelling by Air. Brethren I am not here to show off or intimidate anybody... But I want to tell you what happened to me today.

It's my first time traveling by Air... And I must talk.... God knows I have phobia for height, when I got to the Airport... As a JJC... I met one of the staff and told him... Sir this is my first time and he said don’t worry I will help you with everything (lesson to learn... Don't be forming ITK when u know you don't know shiiiingbain.

Immediately the plane commot from ground (i.e take off) I almost call one of the air hostels make she show me where toilet dey make I SHIT and piss because fear won kiii meee.... But brethren I could not... Because one fine Software (fine girl) sit down near me.... For my mind I say... I can't disgrace myself in front of this fine babe.

I brought out my phone searched for HALLEYAH by Johnny drille Ft Simi. Even though we were told to turn off our mobile phone. Yet I was still filling very uncomfortable AF.

Where fear won come finish my destiny na when the plane start to shake and vibrate because of the cloud ☁..and then I began to sweat inside A/C the babe sitting close to me then turned and asked me, ARE YOU OKAY?.... and I replied YES with a fake smile. UMU NNEM, I never knew cloud could shake aero plane as big as it is.... As in it was As if I was in another planet.....u see this cloud you are seeing Eehhh... We pass am enter another place WEY I no fit explain. May be it's even planet Jupiter ....Yinmu

Let me not even talk about when we were about to land..... that would be story for another day. But Las Las... It was an awesome experience traveling by ✈ ✈... Thanks to UNCLE P for making it possible ... And thanks to @airazman For the nice treat. Una coffee make sense.

justwise seun mynd44

https://www.sagetravels.com/from-train-to-plane-a-first-timer-funny-travel-experience/

Re: From Train To Plane: The Chronicles Of A First Timer by KendrickAyomide: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
All Lies
Re: From Train To Plane: The Chronicles Of A First Timer by exynos(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
He was not lying about how the plane was shaking through the clouds... i only saluted his exaggerated lies when he said he began sweating during the experience!
Re: From Train To Plane: The Chronicles Of A First Timer by Imustreturn(m): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin
Re: From Train To Plane: The Chronicles Of A First Timer by SageTravels: 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
All Lies
See pictures na. check his IG
Re: From Train To Plane: The Chronicles Of A First Timer by SageTravels: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
exynos:
He was not lying about how the plane was shaking through the clouds... i only saluted his exaggerated lies when he said he began sweating during the experience!

I think he was looking for words to describe his feels then.
Re: From Train To Plane: The Chronicles Of A First Timer by tenmariner: 1:02am On Aug 25, 2018
Lol..turbulence in flight can make one scared.. I remb one Turkish airline flight then...d turbulence was much we were told to brace for impact..oxygen mask was already activated..
Re: From Train To Plane: The Chronicles Of A First Timer by Legend1145(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Umm which tym be dat and am not aware.
tenmariner:
Lol..turbulence in flight can make one scared.. I remb one Turkish airline flight then...d turbulence was much we were told to brace for impact..oxygen mask was qalready activated..
Re: From Train To Plane: The Chronicles Of A First Timer by chukxie(m): 1:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Bravo! There's always a first time for everything.

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Is Better! / Take A Look At London's Type Of "Keke Napep" (photos and Video) / Fg Asks Airlines To Prepare For Resumption Of International Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.