Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide (43131 Views)

Agencies Disobeyed Osinbajo’s Directive On 24-hour Port Operation –NPA MD / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
GOOD JOB FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Daboomb: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
mattonnairaland:
It's Osinbajo again!

This man has got balls.

You see, the gentility of a tiger doesn't mean it doesn't have teeth.

The guy might be a "pastor" but dont forget, he is a Law Professor and S.A.N!
That Ijebu man for that matter!!
angry angry
He is just playing it cool so that it does not appear that he is dragging with Bubuu (unlike Atiku who wan show himself too much to OBJ), behind that nice voice lies some poisnous actions.
I am usually wary of people like him who appear very gentle.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Sleekfingers: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
It is quiet commendable. They need to retrain those mofos. Do some psychiatric evaluation and dismiss some of them.

I hope this not just for political points o.
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by excomarow(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
MA guy don dey fear before VP go transmit commission of transmission, I mean suspend the transformer of the transmission

3 Likes

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by adebayosun02: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
IGP Still likes his Job
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by bluefilm: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ibukunmer:
I don't really care much about either parties but I must commend Osinbajo for going back to the basics by fixing the right things.

Buhari epitomizes what's wrong with Nigeria when someone obviously more qualified and intelligent in the person of Osinbajo should've been the president.

The curernt electoral system is not working as the best candidate are not filtering to the top due to lack of funds and tribalism. We need a change.

Don't be foolish.

You talk as if Osinbajo and Buhari are not playing for the same team.

Or do you want me to believe that Osinbajo will just wake up and be issuing orders without the 'go-ahead' order sanctioned by his boss?

I repeat, don't be foolish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by sage04: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dis man should ve be our president, GREAT

1 Like

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by tunary(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Osinbajo will perform better than all 2019 presidential contestants, he fits to be Nigerians president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by mattonnairaland: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Daboomb:

The guy might be a "pastor" but dont forget, he is a Law Professor and S.A.N!
That Ijebu man for that matter!!
angry angry
He is just playing it cool so that it does not appear that he is dragging with Bubuu (unlike Atiku who wan show himself too much to OBJ), behind that nice voice lies some poisnous actions.
I am usually wary of people like him who appear very gentle.
That's true, he can be something else but in the right direction. He's got the toughness we need but at the same time he can't overdo, so he lays cool under Bubu
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Aldebaran(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Crazy SARS angry

1 Like

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
kenonze:
So the IGP is aware of all these human right abuse by his boys.
Well its good to be late than never
bloody catfish!!!
This asshole is a full grown man pretending to be a girl
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by udemzyudex(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lol.. Arrange government.
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by zicoraads: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
bluefilm:

Don't be foolish.

You talk as if Osinbajo and Buhari are not playing for the same team.

Or do you want me to believe that Osinbajo will just wake up and be issuing orders without the 'go-ahead' order sanctioned by his boss?

I repeat, don't be foolish.
Don't be unfortunate in this life biko.

Sanction ko, sanctuary ni.

Why didn't he sanction it when he was around? undecided

3 Likes

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by clinsman1: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
The fear of osibanjo
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by datopaper(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
These guys are ba
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by TheSpellChecker: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Sleekfingers:
It is quiet commendable. They need to retrain those mofos. Do some psychiatric evaluation and dismiss some of them.

I hope this not just for political points o.

Quite not Quiet.

See the difference? wink
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Kennitrust(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Anytime whey buhari leave this country whey better things dey happen
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by henchamb(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Worried that the so called reformed intelligence outfit uses gmail and yahoo mail. Very worrisome
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
I took time to read every line so as to be sure there isn't any omission or loophole through which the SARS personals would capitalize on to continue their devilish acts...except for that paragraph where they said an officers is not answerable to the state's SARS commander
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Sleekfingers: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
ifeanyi83:
This shows the people have a voice that can truly be heard....

After thousands of Nigerians have been killed, brutalized or wrongly jailed.

Well, I just hope the needful is done. Naming changing won't change those mofos attitudes.
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by tiredoflife(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Its still called SARS na ....no change na
We dont want that name abeg angry angry
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by kotv: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
olatunyemi:
Election is coming

Whether he did it for election, it's still commendable. At least something will come out of it.
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Rilwayne001: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
OSINBAJO FOR PRESIDENT cool cool
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by seborrhic: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
I am not a great fan of Osinbajo,but I must confess this his act is presidential and deserving of commendable.
Reforming SARS doesn't mean they cannot perform their proper and well defined anti robbery duty.

1 Like

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by KangaIye: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Where is that Yomi Shogunle self angry
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Sleekfingers: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
TheSpellChecker:

Quite not Quiet.

See the difference? wink

Thanks. Typo
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by ollah2: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nigeria is fu.cked in every direction

No website for Nigeria police
No registered domain to their email addresses
No toll free number

We are in 2018, Nigeria is till in 1850 and Nigerians are living like cavemen.

Bravo!
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
frankmoney:
I thought that has been thier name all this while
exactly my thought.
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by fcnaxo: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
These damn fools ! Would not change I saw them today at Ikoyi in a white commercial van harassing people as usual! Shit hole country . After today they would forget all these shitty directives.Implementation is a Big problem in this country Big fvck ing Problem angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by taurusmena1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Upon all the monies they collect left, right and centre,they can't even boast of an official email address.mtchewwwww
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by franchasng: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ibukunmer:
I don't really care much about either parties but I must commend Osinbajo for going back to the basics by fixing the right things.

Buhari epitomizes what's wrong with Nigeria when someone obviously more qualified and intelligent in the person of Osinbajo should've been the president.

The curernt electoral system is not working as the best candidate are not filtering to the top due to lack of funds and tribalism. We need a change.
its just unfortunate that Yorubas refused to align and work in tandem with Igbos to rescue Nigeria from the hell it is now because it is only Southern Nigeria that can Savage Nigeria.

The problem of Nigeria since 1960 remains the northern part. They love backwardness and retrogression. angry

I applaud Osinbajo on this.

I wonder why some Yorubas who know clearly that Buhari is dull, clueless, unintelligent, lack leadership skill, uneducated, tribal bigot, religious fanatics and heartless with no human conscience still support him amidst glaring leadership failures. It makes me sick cry

Anytime Buhari travels out of the country and handover government to Osinbajo, things start working.

As soon as the demon of Daura returns, everything scatters again. Please can UK help us hold him hostage over there we will pay them any ransom they demand even if its to give them all our crude oil blocs angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC / Roads Blocked As Osinbajo Visits Delta State (Photos) / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.