Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide (43132 Views)

Agencies Disobeyed Osinbajo’s Directive On 24-hour Port Operation –NPA MD / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by groovie(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
How is this news?? Just few weeks ago the IG ordered the reform of SARS with the same agenda.
SARS has always been FSARS.
What kind of news is this?
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by ceejay80s(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Anthony0094:
Federal SARS or local government SARS Na still the same people
I wonder!!! what's the difference between peter & Paul with psquare
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Otunski: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Buhari want to be president at all cost but lacks the least requirements of leadership. He puts sentiment in every thing he does that's why his a nothing but a reservoir of ineptitudes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by lereinter(m): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
there's a difference between a cow and a prof
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Born2Breed(f): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Silly IGP, must he wait for Osibanjo letter before he acts.

He brain could not transmit to transform his senses that was on transit.

Kudos to citizen_gavel,segalink and Co. They fought the good fight for us.
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by thatigboman: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
SARS wey i see today for Abuja?
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by EarthXmetahuman: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
fcnaxo:
These damn fools ! Would not change I saw them today at Ikoyi in a white commercial van harassing people as usual! Shit hole country . After today they would forget all these shitty directives.Implementation is a Big problem in this country Big fvck ing Problem angry
next time you see them, try to get their picture codedly and bring it online. That way, it will end quickly.

1 Like

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Saadallah26(m): 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is Good, Welcoming Development. I Salute Osinbajo for dis Great News.
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Harrisonwo(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
this arrangement no make sense, why make a CP overall head (National head) of the FSARS. how do you expect him to supervise the whole commands in Nigeria. the best he should have done is restructure the SARS to zonal level is each Zone will have a zonal command headed by a CP at most while they report to the AIG who then report through the DIG.

with these method, each zonal CP will have enough time to restructure his zone and any complaint bout a criminal who flee a zone into another zone should be reported to the AIG FSARS who will brief the zone bout the wanted man thereby sending officers to transfer the criminal back to face justice.

state commands will act as SARS divisional HQ under supervision of a CSP or SP at least. the zonal head (CP) will be do mandatory tour round his zone to make them stand up in their doing while AIG tours the zones.
Then a mandatory uniform should be introduced to SARS officers with the zone written while those from AIG bears the FSARS. before realising complaint numbers.

How do they expect a CP to tour round Nigeria yearly to be briefed.

They ain't even serious in restructuring or reforming SARS.. all bout eye service
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by bluefilm: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
zicoraads:

Don't be unfortunate in this life biko.

Sanction ko, sanctuary ni.

Why didn't he sanction it when he was around? undecided

You see why I said you should not be foolish.

Your reasoning power is still at a 2 year old child level, I must tell you.

Shame. sad
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Cloud007: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
So someone can love his Job this much.... cheesy grin grin
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Spidermon: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ibukunmer:
I don't really care much about either parties but I must commend Osinbajo for going back to the basics by fixing the right things.

Buhari epitomizes what's wrong with Nigeria when someone obviously more qualified and intelligent in the person of Osinbajo should've been the president.

In a sane country never mind developed country, IGP Idris would've been sacked as he has lost control of his men either willfully or due to incompetence. Too reactionary instead of proactive which is the last thing you need for police force dealing with dynamic crimes.

The curernt electoral system is not working as the best candidate are not filtering to the top due to lack of funds and tribalism. We need a change.

The amount of sense in this post is too high.
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Moukandjo: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Racoon:
grin grin cheesy The randy & irresponsible IGP quickly obey this one.Osinbajo is greater than Buhari that never knows anything that happens in his government.
Hope the dullard will not come back & reverse all these good reforms.
That's why the IPIGs & daft PDP sycophants should vote Buhari in 2019 so our beloved Osinbaba will take over in 2023 - 2031! You know Buhari might likely be spending more time in London in his second tenure which will make Osinbaba do his usual wonders!
Abi how you see am?
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by akdjr(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na just for media we de c una action....I saw sars still harassing some guys with Benz this afternoon after the order
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by eben97: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Great response though coming quite late
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Moukandjo: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Harrisonwo:
this arrangement no make sense, why make a CP overall head (National head) of the FSARS. how do you expect him to supervise the whole commands in Nigeria. the best he should have done is restructure the SARS to zonal level is each Zone will have a zonal command headed by a CP at most while they report to the AIG who then report through the DIG.

with these method, each zonal CP will have enough time to restructure his zone and any complaint bout a criminal who flee a zone into another zone should be reported to the AIG FSARS who will brief the zone bout the wanted man thereby sending officers to transfer the criminal back to face justice.

state commands will act as SARS divisional HQ under supervision of a CSP or SP at least. the zonal head (CP) will be do mandatory tour round his zone to make them stand up in their doing while AIG tours the zones.
Then a mandatory uniform should be introduced to SARS officers with the zone written while those from AIG bears the FSARS. before realising complaint numbers.

How do they expect a CP to tour round Nigeria yearly to be briefed.

They ain't even serious in restructuring or reforming SARS.. all bout eye service
Man, Osinbaba understands Nigerians like eye service! We no too smart after all!
That's why PDP wants to change name. They know Nigerians won't be smart enough to link them with the atrocities of the PDP if they change the name (something wey dey that obvious o)!

Osinbaba dey inspect ordinary toilet for Lagos airport & Nigerians dey in awe; them say e dey agile! grin

Sometime ago, Osinbaba ordered all oil companies to move their headquarters to the Niger Delta, & Nigerians, in their usual emotional & unanalytical manner, were jubilating without asking questions. I'm sure the oil companies will laugh so hard at the baseless directive wey be just eye service! Why will the oil companies even obey such directives in the first place?

Truth is there's no sort of reform that'll change whatever crap SARS are doing because na still the same guys! If they're not scrapping SARS, then nothing will change!
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by IbnAbdullah1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ibukunmer:
I don't really care much about either parties but I must commend Osinbajo for going back to the basics by fixing the right things.

Buhari epitomizes what's wrong with Nigeria when someone obviously more qualified and intelligent in the person of Osinbajo should've been the president.

In a sane country never mind developed country, IGP Idris would've been sacked as he has lost control of his men either willfully or due to incompetence. Too reactionary instead of proactive which is the last thing you need for police force dealing with dynamic crimes.

The curernt electoral system is not working as the best candidate are not filtering to the top due to lack of funds and tribalism. We need a change.

I don't really blame president Buhari.
I like him as a person, but I think those around him are making it difficult for him to see the true picture of things happening.
Buhari is honest as person, but the people around him are not sincere and trustworthy.
To may not know this until you attain a position of high regard you will come to see what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Mikolion87(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
I have since noticed that notable and positive changes take place the moment Osibanjo takes over.. If so, I wish Buhari will remain wherever he is so that Osibanjo will continue acting as the President. This man can deliver
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Moukandjo: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
bluefilm:

Don't be foolish.

You talk as if Osinbajo and Buhari are not playing for the same team.

Or do you want me to believe that Osinbajo will just wake up and be issuing orders without the 'go-ahead' order sanctioned by his boss?

I repeat, don't be foolish.
Baba, no mind those ones! Them no get sense!
For them to even believe that Osinbajo, who was waiting for directives from London before signing the 2017 budget, will sack a whole Daura without consulting with Buhari, you suppose know say those ones daft die!

If they actually feel Osinbaba is our Mandela, it should be more reason for them to vote Buhari in 2019, so when Buhari goes on vacation, Osinbaba will continue to do his magic. Then Osinbaba will be well placed to take over in 2023 & continue his magic to 2031, after which the power will return to the South south & then back to the North!
Abi you no feel the permutation? grin grin
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Sack IGP Kpotum Idris Ahmed

That’s more important
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Princedapace(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ibukunmer:

I am Igbo but the VP is one of the best candidates we have here.. I will not be voting during the next election becus none of candidates have anything better to offer..

In a sane country, Buhari can not win ordinary class rep election.

He is only popular due to religious dogmatism. If u ask those who support Buhari why they like him, they can't point at any meaningful thing..

If the VP happened to have been ruling us since for three years now, I'm sure we would experienced great improvement..

He is a presidential material. I personally love him. He is good. He is strong character who understands the dynamics of presidency.

Buhari does not have any itom of presidency in him..

That man can't win ordinary class rep election in any society devoid of religious dogmatism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by bluefilm: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Moukandjo:

Baba, no mind those ones! Them no get sense!
For them to even believe that Osinbajo, who was waiting for directives from London before signing the 2017 budget, will sack a whole Daura without consulting with Buhari, you suppose know say those ones daft die!

If they actually feel Osinbaba is our Mandela, it should be more reason for them to vote Buhari in 2019, so when Buhari goes on vacation, Osinbaba will continue to do his magic. Then Osinbaba will be well placed to take over in 2023 & continue his magic to 2031, after which tgd power will return to the South south & then back to the North!
Abi you no feel the permutation? grin grin

I know na.

Dem no get sense at all.

Na small pikin just dey worry all of them.
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by frankmoney(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
booqee:
exactly my thought.
yea because it's written on their uniforms FSARS
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Tyenergie: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
why is it that mostly developmental decisive order always take place whenever Buhari isn't around? angry sad

Nigeria has witnessed swift development under the leadership of prof. Osinbajo in last few days as acting president.
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Moukandjo: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
akdjr:
Na just for media we de c una action....I saw sars still harassing some guys with Benz this afternoon after the order
Baba, just leave us alone make we celebrate o! No cut our celebration short with the reality on ground!

For example, ALL new IGs will release orders to dismantle all road blocks across the country! They'll also release directives that bail should be free, & you'll see Nigerians jubilating when it's clearly not possible to implement! They release such directives because they know Nigerians like eye service! Even if you're doing nothing, just pretend like you're doing something & you'll have no problem with Nigerians!

You cannot reform people like the police or SARS the way Nigeria dey now! Anything that's not scrapping SARS is just pandering to the gallery, & it's not feasible to sack them because them dey do small work too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by fcnaxo: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
next time you see them, try to get their picture codedly and bring it online. That way, it will end quickly.
I can’t afford to get shot sir not now not ever. People who have died in the past for standing up for their rights ,do that on their own peril .Sir.
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by SammieYoo: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
OMG!! I swear Buhari is truly our problem. Oloriboo eyan.
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by nelronaldo(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Why is it that when Buhari travels, something good will happen in Nigeria.
If i talk now, IGP will come and arrest me, asking for my source.
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Blessed200016: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
kenonze:
So the IGP is aware of all these human right abuse by his boys.
Well its good to be late than never
hello
Re: IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
osinbajo is a lion that roars unexpectedly..and when he roars everybody listen to his orders and implement them sharp sharp in order not to suffer the fate of daura

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC / Roads Blocked As Osinbajo Visits Delta State (Photos) / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.