Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 - Business To Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 (72760 Views)

Loan/investor Needed!for The Cultivation Of 50 Hectares Cassava / Plantain / Buy Beans, Groundnuts, Dry Pepper In Large Qty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by JAdenuga: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
I am sure this is very simple, if there is anybody that has done this agricultural business with you successfully get them to speak up or let them speak up by themselves.
Business clearly display their list of clients so that potential clients can verify the quality of job done, yours should not be different.
People doing business with you are not helping you, they are in for their profit.
So pls do the needful.

1 Like

Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by Chudoify: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2013
Yommyuk, go after him now.Do you still need a prophet to tell you what happened.You are delaying and delay is dangerous.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by yommyuk: 1:11am On Feb 02, 2013
Chudoify: Yommyuk, go after him now.Do you still need a prophet to tell you what happened.You are delaying and delay is dangerous.

No rush or worries bro. I will get him anytime. cool
My post on Nairaland is to inform pple to be careful.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2013
yommyuk:

No rush or worries bro. I will get him anytime. cool
My post on Nairaland is to inform pple to be careful.
Thank you very much for this info.

I suggest you report him to the moderator and have his ID and this thread banned. People who lost far little money have made front page and caused real trouble to their scammers.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
Thank you all my Friends,

Yummyuk Family, Blink182, Chudoify, JAdenuga etc

You are still my Friends.

I Love you all.

Do not allow your Faith to Fail at the middle of your Project. Your Faith is key to the success of your endeavor.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
monopolist: Thank you all my Friends,

I Love you all.

Do not allow your Faith to Fail at the middle of your Project. Your Faith is key to the success of your endeavor.

Only an insane person will do business with you.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
'The Deep calleth unto the Deep'

'As in Water Face answereth to Face so also the Heart of Man to Man'

I am Mad, Making Positive Impact on many People

We make IMPACT and PROFIT and Contribute to GDP of your Nation so join us in this Madness

THERE ARE STILL MANY MORE LANDS TO CONQUER

Rent 1 Hectare of 15 Plots for NGN5,000 Per Year.

1 FAMILY 1 GREEN HOUSE GARDEN

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
monopolist: Thank you all my Friends,

I Love you all.

REMEMBER how Jesus Christ prayed for Peter He said:

'Peter, Satan wants to sift you like Wheat but i have prayed for you that your Faith Faileth not"

Prayer of Faith that Heals the Sick will also increase your Farm Yield and multiply your Profitability per Hectare

1 FAMILY 1 GREENHOUSE GARDEN
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by Chudoify: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
Fake pastor.stop making noise.it is only a fool that will do business with you.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
monopolist:

'Peter, Satan wants to sift you like Wheat but i have prayed for you that your Faith Faileth not"

Prayer of Faith that Heals the Sick will also increase your Farm Yield and multiply your Profitability per Hectare

and where is it written in the bible that Jesus harvested people's farm without their knowledge or He made 700k yield only 8k?

You are bad seed and its manifesting already. I was really hoping to do snail farm big time with you but thank God you were exposed.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by FXKing2012(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
@monopolist, you have been reported to us so please what exactly is happening here?

Endeavour to clarify whatever is happening here in order not to be termed a scammer and thus referred here:
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by aieromon(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
I remember sending a mail to this guy sometime in March 2012 after which he sent a response.

I wasn't satisfied with the email attachment and let the process slide.

I'm disappointed that someone who claims to have experience could only harvest peanuts out of a 700k farming project.

Please,come out and defend yourself. You really have to be explicit for us to understand exactly what happened to the yields.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
aieromon: I remember sending a mail to this guy sometime in March 2012 after which he sent a response.

I wasn't satisfied with the email attachment and let the process slide.

I'm disappointed that someone who claims to have experience could only harvest peanuts out of a 700k farming project.

Please,come out and defend yourself. You really have to be explicit for us to understand exactly what happened to the yields.

Thanks.
what can he explain when he harvested the farm behind the owners back.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by aieromon(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
blink182: what can he explain when he harvested the farm behind the owners back.

I had to go back to the mail train and I realised the pastor was supposed to harvest cassava(or so he claimed) in September 2012. Why did he have to send a mail in May complaining about bad harvest?
Based on the form he sent to me,at the end of the first year,the harvest is meant to be sold and used to purchase more hectares for the coming season.

One youth ko,one hectare ni.

1 Like

Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by lagbaja(m): 5:02am On Feb 07, 2013
Nigerians are very used to the jackpot mentality. You hear of a business and its attractiveness, you throw you money at it without doing the other things that is required to make success of it. How could you have dolled out N700k all at once as if you are buying shares in Apple. Why didn't you follow the farming plan sent to you so that you can follow the progress and pay in installments as milestones are crossed. This idea is a start-up and will have teething problems. Your coming to the farm will help you see things for yourself,proffer advises and learn from them. Unfortunately, you learnt no lessons from the mistakes that were made.

I have joined in this venture and I have been on the farm twice since my investment. I pay in installment. I have seen some of their problems and i have been proffering advises which are beginning to materialize. Don't sit in your office and expect one pastor to perform miracles for you. If you don't have time to do this, put your money elsewhere where you can monitor.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by FXKing2012(m): 5:51am On Feb 07, 2013
monopolist:

Today is the last day you have to clear your name or else you will be termed a scammer and listed here:
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-
known-scammers-nairaland-pls

And stop using the name of Jesus in vain.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2013
Yummyuk e.mailed me that he wants me to plant Corn for him this season or he gets his money back.

The issue on ground has been cleared.

The Location of the new Farm will be shown to him/his proxy

1. Farmland preparation starts FEB/MAR 2013

2. Corn planting starts April 2013 (Best Timing for optimum yield)

3. The Farm will be co-managed by me and Mr.Yummyuk's Proxy

4. Harvest will take place in June (Fresh Corn) or July/August (Dry Corn)
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2013
lagbaja: Nigerians are very used to the jackpot mentality. You hear of a business and its attractiveness, you throw you money at it without doing the other things that is required to make success of it. How could you have dolled out N700k all at once as if you are buying shares in Apple. Why didn't you follow the farming plan sent to you so that you can follow the progress and pay in installments as milestones are crossed. This idea is a start-up and will have teething problems. Your coming to the farm will help you see things for yourself,proffer advises and learn from them. Unfortunately, you learnt no lessons from the mistakes that were made.

I have joined in this venture and I have been on the farm twice since my investment. I pay in installment. I have seen some of their problems and i have been proffering advises which are beginning to materialize. Don't sit in your office and expect one pastor to perform miracles for you. If you don't have time to do this, put your money elsewhere where you can monitor.
this is what I've been wanting to see.

Sir, please if there are others like you, then inform them to come share their testimony here.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by FXKing2012(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2013
monopolist: Yummyuk e.mailed me that he wants me to plant Corn for him this season or he gets his money back.

Ok...this sounds credible...wonder what the problem really is then.

Please, Yummyuk, or any other person with complaint should share it now so we can take it from there.

Thanks.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by yommyuk: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
lagbaja: Nigerians are very used to the jackpot mentality. You hear of a business and its attractiveness, you throw you money at it without doing the other things that is required to make success of it. How could you have dolled out N700k all at once as if you are buying shares in Apple. Why didn't you follow the farming plan sent to you so that you can follow the progress and pay in installments as milestones are crossed. This idea is a start-up and will have teething problems. Your coming to the farm will help you see things for yourself,proffer advises and learn from them. Unfortunately, you learnt no lessons from the mistakes that were made.

Jackport mentality?

Monopolist was informed from the onset that I was based in the UK, therefore I could not visit the farmer personally. It was not worth my time. I paid him a management fee.

WHAT DID I DO?

I had someone (on my payroll) on the ground who visited the farmland every month to give me feedback. Come Sept 2012, when this person (nephew) got to the farmland, the harvest had been done. The pastor did not inform me that the harvest had been done. I was the one who contacted him and he give me this report that the crops did not perform well. PROCEEDS 8K.

So pls bro throw this jackport mentality into the river of forgetfulness.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by aieromon(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
yommyuk:

Jackport mentality?

Monopolist was informed from the onset that I was based in the UK, therefore I could not visit the farmer personally. It was not worth my time. I paid him a management fee.

WHAT DID I DO?

I had someone (on my payroll) on the ground who visited the farmland every month to give me feedback. Come Sept 2012, when this person (nephew) got to the farmland, the harvest had been done. The pastor did not inform me that the harvest had been done. I was the one who contacted him and he give me this report that the crops did not perform well. PROCEEDS 8K.

So pls bro throw this jackport mentality into the river of forgetfulness.

Does that mean that your nephew saw cassava tubers ripe for harvesting in the month of August 2012?
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by yommyuk: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
monopolist: Yummyuk e.mailed me that he wants me to plant Corn for him this season or he gets his money back.

All you have done is send me a proposal for a plantain project worth 800k. This is the mail u sent to me.

I have attached Plantain Cultivation Plan to your e.mail to plant
2,500 Plantain Suckers on 1 Fertile Hectare and manage it for you so
as to restore the wasted time and investment.

I have located 1 fertile Hectare for you. I will pay the rent soon and
start Bush Clearing in February/march so that by March/April this year
we start planting.

Please send a God-fearing, Christ-minded Co-Manager to be coming to
your Farm at least every quarter (3 months). This will assist us
greatly.

The harvest will be done stage-wisely and money made will be paid into
a Bank Account you will give to me or allow your proxy to organize the
harvest and sales.

We are moving forward in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Thank You

Best Regards,
Olusola Oluwagbemi

The opinion in regards to the above mail is this:

MY TRUST IN THIS PROJECT IS ON A DOWNTURN. MY BEST BET IS TO GO FOR A CROP THAT WILL YIELD A QUICK RETRUN. CORN FITS THE BILL.

@ Pastor. Send me a detailed Corn project proposal which I can forward to my REP.

This report should include the following

1. Cost analysis of the project. including the size of the farm.
2. location of the farm - including a receipt/tenancy agreement for the farmland that will be used.(Techicallly the Farm is my property and its contents)
3. Actual dates work will commence and estimated date of harvest (Confirmation that harvest will not take place without my authorisation).
4. How the proceeds from the harvest will be processed.

@Pastor I will be awaiting you quick response.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by yommyuk: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
aieromon:

Does that mean that your nephew saw cassava tubers ripe for harvesting in the month of August 2012?

YES.

He even told me that it was ripe for haverst as far back late June 2012.

Honestly, I think what really happened are 2 things.

1. Either the pastor used the proceeds of my farmalnd to pay off some past mistakes, thinking he will pay me back later on.
2. Pastor wanted to dupe me from the onset.

Whatever it is, I want my money back, or project back on track asap angry
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by yommyuk: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
undecided
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
What is happening oga monopolist, are you abandoning your thread after running it for close to 3 years?
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by seyigiggle: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2013
yummy keep calm and learn from your mistakes
if you want to go into farming business, you need patience and be free to learn.
farming is not a make quick cash venture.
i have actually contacted pastor for proposal and having gone through it carefully, i concluded it does not measure up. any proposal that does have a detailed cash flow management is not worth it. ome condition in the proposal seem to rip off the investors plantain farming is a very good farming business is properly managed but don't expect much in the first one and half year.
you can still do business with him cos not matter what he has the experience you need invariably, you need him.
my advice is dont be rigid, keep trying and get you own land (don't hire) and appreciates (it become your resistance when loss arise) ie if you loose some your money, your land is still there.

1 Like

Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
The latest development as regard Cassava Transformation in Nigeria is
Pro-Vitamin A Cassava called UMUCASS 42 and UMUCASS 43 and they yield
up to 49 and 53 Tons Per Hectare in 2 years respectively.

It is very good for High Quality Cassava Flour.

The Cultivation Plan will be out soon and it will, as usual, be free
to everybody that ask for it.

Best Regards,
Olusola
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by surveyProf(m): 12:41am On Feb 22, 2013
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON

LIVE READY, BE CHRIST JESUS COMPLIANT

KEEP YOUR GARMENTS WHITE AND FREE FROM BLEMISH
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
Coming soon....

COCOA BEANS PLANTATION PLAN

HIGH QUALITY CASSAVA CULTIVATION PLAN

GREENHOUSE GARDEN PLAN

*Buy a Farmland and drill a Borehole on it this year
*Establish a Greenhouse Garden behind your House

1 Family 1 Greenhouse Garden
1 Plantation 1 Borehole

Olusola
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by cbaba: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Men dey complain ,Pastor dey slam advert go. bwahahahahahaha. I think i understand whats goin on here. UNCERTAINTY. no one is really saying 100% fraud,they are just over-expectant,IMO. Pastor try and solve their problems and discuss their issues with them. Investors try and understand that all investment have a RISK factor. I hope all is resolved for all.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
c-baba:
Men dey complain ,Pastor dey slam advert go. bwahahahahahaha. I think i understand whats goin on here. UNCERTAINTY. no one is really saying 100% fraud,they are just over-expectant,IMO. Pastor try and solve their problems and discuss their issues with them. Investors try and understand that all investment have a RISK factor. I hope all is resolved for all.
bros na so we see am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

. / Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.