Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

10 Most Influential People Of All Time - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Most Influential People Of All Time (35373 Views)

Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 / TIME Magazine Names Davido Among World Most Influential People In 2021 / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Honored As One Of 100 Most Influential People Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Mathew 3 vs 16-17 that's bible on why we call Him Son of God.

With what you have said now, is He less influential to Muhammed?
Your quran actually says "He is coming back to defeat the devil, right?
grin

I also noticed you place the quran higher than the bible.
Because you just said " quran cleared the misconceptions about Him.
So I should take the quran and neglect my own faith?
We are comparing both Holy books.. What they both say about about Jesus and Muhammed.
Let's see who is more influential.

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Lazyreporta(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

You clearly do not understand the word influential.
What you claim of him are all just one contradictions after another.
If we quote what Jesus say and what you Christians say about him you will see a clear difference of interpretation.
Jesus never claimed to be to be begotten son of God.

Pls, read john 3:16 very well o. Atleast said so.
Even the bible shows how God had sons by the tonnes.

check these ones out from your Bible.

Genesis 6:2
that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.

Believers As Sons Of God
Romans 8:16
The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God,
Israel As Sons Of God
Jeremiah 31:20
"Is Ephraim My dear son? Is he a delightful child? Indeed, as often as I have spoken against him, I certainly still remember him; Therefore My heart yearns for him; I will surely have mercy on him," declares the LORD.

1 Chronicles 22:10
'He shall build a house for My name, and he shall be My son and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.'

1 Chronicles 28:6
"He said to me, 'Your son Solomon is the one who shall build My house and My courts; for I have chosen him to be a son to Me, and I will be a father to him.

Job 1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them.

Job 2:1
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 38:1-7
Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind and said, "Who is this that darkens counsel By words without knowledge? "Now gird up your loins like a man, And I will ask you, and you instruct Me! read more.
"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding, Who set its measurements? Since you know. Or who stretched the line on it? "On what were its bases sunk? Or who laid its cornerstone, When the morning stars sang together And all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Psalm 2:7
"I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, 'You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.

Hosea 1:10
Yet the number of the sons of Israel Will be like the sand of the sea, Which cannot be measured or numbered; And in the place Where it is said to them, "You are not My people," It will be said to them, "You are the sons of the living God."

Matthew 5:9
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

I guess John 3:16 was talking of Adam abi?

Bro, you don't really understand the bible.
You just take verses and quote.
I can't begin to open your eyes to Christianity on this forum because your mind is not open to something new.
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Snow02: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2018
kunzyomi:
Where Tupac??
facts my one alomo for you
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by bluecircle470: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
As powerful as "Alexander the great" was, he tho never lost any battle, the only battle he lost was to 'Malaria sickness' at the age of 32.
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by nams77: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kylexy3000:

Point of correction. God created those men not Jesus.
Read John. Chapter 1:1-4.
Also" And God said, let US make man in OUR own image..." Who do you think God was referring to? The holy Spirit and Jesus
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by iamjustified(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
you forgot me.
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Firebomber: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lolz, i dont want to reply you before but your ignorance is unlimited so i have to atleast because of those that are reading your comment.

1. You said comparism between Jesus Teaching and muhammad teaching but you are hear telling us about Jesus lifestyle, or is that what you are reffering to as teaching?

Lolz. I thought you people said you are following the teaching of Jesus Christ more than Christians do, no wonder you cannot mention Jesus teaching but you result to listing his lifestyle.
IbnAbdullah1:

Let's compare the teachings of Jesus and that of Muhammad (peace be up on them both) and see who amongst then as really influenced humanity, though we Muslims hold that they brought the same primary message of worshipping One God and following their way of worship.
Lolz, i really find it funny when Muslim are talking about worshiping one God in the bible as if the One in the bible is talking about oneness nor Unity.

1. Can you show me where in the bible where Jesus use the world "Oneness of God"

2. Nothing in Jesus way of worship relate to your Muslim way of worship, not even a single one, unless you want to show your ignorance again.

IbnAbdullah1:

During Jesus life time we know from biblical reports that he did the following:
Believing God sent him (read John 5:30)

Lolz, you mean your own biblical report right?

Because the verse you just quoted make it know that his father sent him.
Or are you know agreeing that God is his fathers. lolz

John 5:30 King James Version (KJV)
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

IbnAbdullah1:

He believed he was a messenger of God(but you call him God)

Lolz,

just a simple question please.
If you have a son and you send that son an errand to your friend who is your son to your friend at that time?

Does it change the fact that he is still your son?

That answer your question.

IbnAbdullah1:

He did not do any miracle by himself (You will be surprised, even the resurrection of Lazarus proved that he did not do any miracle by himself)

Lolz, but he forgive sin by himself... Lolz. Even in Lazarus resuration he only glorify his father before doing the miracle. Or can you show me where he said God please wake Lazarus? Lolz

IbnAbdullah1:

He never eat pig.

Lolz Jesus i guess you are talking about the clone version of Jesus your gigolo muhammad created. Or can you show me a verse in the bible that said Jesus didn't eat pig?

Gush i thought you said you are comparing Jesus teaching lols

IbnAbdullah1:

He never built a church where he collects all forms of tithes and sowing of seeds.

Yes he never build church but he give one of his prophet the mandate to do so. Or what did he said to Peter about church

IbnAbdullah1:

He never asked for tithes from the congregation whether poor or not well to do.

Lolz and he never speak against given tithe infact he even honor the given of poor to the house of God than the rich.

Mark 12:41-44 New International Version (NIV)
The Widow’s Offering
41 Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.
43 Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44 They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”

IbnAbdullah1:

He never did songs of praises before or after preaching with choir masters and mistresses (which you people do in the name of God)

Lolz, am now wondering what they use to do in synagogue. I guess they are there to slam there head on ground. Mtcheew, is better you check the mode of worship of Judaism now before showing your ignorant. Mtcheew

IbnAbdullah1:

He never shook hands with women (which you people do in the name of God looks at the heart)

Lolz i guess that's another assumption from you people. Or less i forget your Muhammad never use phone before so why are you using it?

Illiterate people, i guess you now know the different be between teaching and life style.

Even Jesus teaching influence your Muhammad. Mtcheew

And please get a copy of Holy Bible to know the teaching of Jesus Christ.

Jesus is Lord... Peace

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Illestjackson(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Where Is Michael Jackson?
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Illestjackson(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
If the late Michael Jackson had created his own religion,, he would have had more influence than the one Muhammad created..

People underestimate the amount of influence he had when he was at his prime,, at a time, Michael Jackson was the most famous and most influential during his prime days,, even more influential than religion itself..

People fainted just by watching him sing..
MICHAEL JACKSON = G.O.A.T
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Illestjackson(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

We are talking serious issues here you are talking trash. He may be a popular musician but not influential as a human being. Influence is different from being popular or well known. I can name people who are as popular as Micheal Jackson.
Oya Name Them
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by IbnAbdullah1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lazyreporta:

I can't begin to open your eyes to Christianity on this forum because your mind is not open to something new.

Even in John 3:16 who was speaking?
Was it Jesus or God?
Even in a red letter bible you will never find such statement attributed to Jesus.

And again, how many sons is God suppose to have apart from Jesus reading from the same book?

The word 'son' was used in the metaphorical sense but you people have taken it literarily. Hence the continuous problems you will continue to face.

How can God be having sons and first sons and also an only begotten son?
Does this make sense to you? I know it doesn't .
little wonder you believe in the most stupid things and call it religion.

David, Ephraim were the first sons of God according to the bible and in the same bible whose words are acclaimed to be a revelation from God that Jesus is the only begotten son?!!
how na?

It is either this book you claim to be word of God is not really from God or his just some human deception to fool people with it.
Even the veracity of biblical verses are even in serious dispute,have been in serious dispute over the centuries.

If we were to compile each verses in the bible and match them together you will find more than enough contradictions.
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by IbnAbdullah1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Compare your John 3:16 to this and tell me if the word begotten that was used for David means something else.
"I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, 'You are My SON, Today I have BEGOTTEN You.
The more you try to defend the lies you tell people the more you dig a hole of lies that will eventually swallow you.

Tell me if begotten that was used for David is different from that of Jesus. Even if you say 'only' was used to specify Jesus it still leaves us with the nagging question what about the the other son God 'claimed' to have begotten?
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Lazyreporta(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Even in John 3:16 who was speaking?
Was it Jesus or God? JOHN SAID SO
Even in a red letter bible you will never find such statement attributed to Jesus.

And again, how many sons is God suppose to have apart from Jesus reading from the same book? GOD CREATED EVERYONE, WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING HIM TO CALL US?

The word 'son' was used in the metaphorical sense but you people have taken it literarily. Hence the continuous problems you will continue to face.

How can God be having sons and first sons and also an only begotten son?
Does this make sense to you? I know it doesn't . JESUS IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON ACCORDING TO JOHN 3:16, ABI JOHN NO NO WERIN HIM DEY TALK? OR YOU MORE THAN HIM? HE WAS A FOLLOWER OF JESUS AND A CHRISTIAN.
little wonder you believe in the most stupid things and call it religion.

David, Ephraim were the first sons of God according to the bible and in the same bible whose words are acclaimed to be a revelation from God that Jesus is the only begotten son?!!
how na?

It is either this book you claim to be word of God is not really from God or his just some human deception to fool people with it.
Even the veracity of biblical verses are even in serious dispute,have been in serious dispute over the centuries.

If we were to compile each verses in the bible and match them together you will find more than enough contradictions.
Look bro, Jesus is the only begotten son.
Pls read john 1 to the end, take your time.
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by tartar9(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ridiculous list
Leave history to the historians...In their rankings Muhammad(SAW) always comes first
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by IbnAbdullah1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Firebomber:
Lolz, i dont want to reply you before but your ignorance is unlimited so i have to atleast because of those that are reading your comment.

1. You said comparism between Jesus Teaching and muhammad teaching but you are hear telling us about Jesus lifestyle, or is that what you are reffering to as teaching?

Lolz. I thought you people said you are following the teaching of Jesus Christ more than Christians do, no wonder you cannot mention Jesus teaching but you result to listing his lifestyle.

Lolz, i really find it funny when Muslim are talking about worshiping one God in the bible as if the One in the bible is talking about oneness nor Unity.

1. Can you show me where in the bible where Jesus use the world "Oneness of God"

2. Nothing in Jesus way of worship relate to your Muslim way of worship, not even a single one, unless you want to show your ignorance again.

Lolz, you mean your own biblical report right?

Because the verse you just quoted make it know that his father sent him.
Or are you know agreeing that God is his fathers. lolz

John 5:30 King James Version (KJV)
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Lolz,

just a simple question please.
If you have a son and you send that son an errand to your friend who is your son to your friend at that time?

Does it change the fact that he is still your son?

That answer your question.

Lolz, but he forgive sin by himself... Lolz. Even in Lazarus resuration he only glorify his father before doing the miracle. Or can you show me where he said God please wake Lazarus? Lolz

Lolz Jesus i guess you are talking about the clone version of Jesus your gigolo muhammad created. Or can you show me a verse in the bible that said Jesus didn't eat pig?

Gush i thought you said you are comparing Jesus teaching lols

Yes he never build church but he give one of his prophet the mandate to do so. Or what did he said to Peter about church

Lolz and he never speak against given tithe infact he even honor the given of poor to the house of God than the rich.

Mark 12:41-44 New International Version (NIV)
The Widow’s Offering
41 Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.
43 Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44 They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”

Lolz, am now wondering what they use to do in synagogue. I guess they are there to slam there head on ground. Mtcheew, is better you check the mode of worship of Judaism now before showing your ignorant. Mtcheew

Lolz i guess that's another assumption from you people. Or less i forget your Muhammad never use phone before so why are you using it?

Illiterate people, i guess you now know the different be between teaching and life style.

Even Jesus teaching influence your Muhammad. Mtcheew

And please get a copy of Holy Bible to know the teaching of Jesus Christ.

Jesus is Lord... Peace

Oga,I am asking one more time is teaching different from lifestyle?
how can you teach and preach what you don't act? Is that not hypocrisy?
And you expect Jesus the teacher and master of his message to act different from his teaching. i.e have a different lifestyle from his message?
Did you think at all before talking this rubbish.

When it comes to religion it seems Christians lack the comprehension and understanding of English language.
To you blood is wine, flesh is bread ,son is God, son is human and Human is God.

You think you can escape from these lies you've being peddling up and down on Nairaland today I get una time.

Jesus is influential how?
You don't keep to any of his teachings and yet you claim he his influential more than a man whose lifestyle is being exemplified day in day out.
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by tartar9(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
MrSensor:
Mr man, here is the poll from the public. See your Muhammad here and remember that Jesus is the Lord and always number one. https://m.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-most-influential-people-of-all-time?utm_expid=16418821-416.erIinVKzTy2CCIr0DmvMBg.0
If you are sick you visit a doctor not a mechanic...should the opinions of the lay public be taken over the opinions of the experts in history undecided
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Lazyreporta(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Compare your John 3:16 to this and tell me if the word begotten that was used for David means something else.
"I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, 'You are My SON, Today I have BEGOTTEN You.
The more you try to defend the lies you tell people the more you dig a hole of lies that will eventually swallow you.

Tell me if begotten that was used for David is different from that of Jesus. Even if you say 'only' was used to specify Jesus it still leaves us with the nagging question what about the the other son God 'claimed' to have begotten?

Have you heard of adoption?
Jesus was the only begotten Son, however, Adoption took place.
Read Galatians 4 too.

Thanks.
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Firebomber: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

And you expect Jesus the teacher and master of his message to act different from his teaching. i.e have a different lifestyle from his message?

When it comes to religion it seems Christians lack the comprehension and understanding of English language.
To you blood is wine, flesh is bread ,son is God, son is human and Human is God.

You think you can escape from these lies you've being peddling up and down on Nairaland today I get una time.

You don't keep to any of his teachings and yet you claim he his influential more than a man whose lifestyle is being exemplified day in day out.

Lolz, i use to deal with your imam back in the old days.

1. You fail to answer my question but come here to result to logic. Lol hopeless Muslim.

Actually if we are to talk of lifestyle and teaching, then you should be going about telling how how muhammad use to Bleep his twelve wives at one and you Muslim are not following him by fucking and marrying twelve wives. You braindead.
So i guess you left your prophet lifestyle alone and go about mentioning his teaching because it cannot be follow by a sane man.

Well let me educated your foolishness.

Why dont you mention any of his teaching since you claim to be knowledgeable but braindead.

So funny when you fail to tackle by question the way i tackle your foolishness.

You know what hypocrite mean?

I hypocrite is when you last knowledge of something but claim to know it. Illiterate. Go and called your imam come.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Firebomber: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

If you really want to have a discussion with me go back and tackle my response the way i disgrace your Allah.

Hopeless illiterate, telling me i dont follow Jesus teaching even when he cannot mention any of Jesus teaching fool.

Lols, you want to know how Jesus is more influential?

Just another question.

Are you guys(Muslim) following Jesus teaching or not?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by derrydinny: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
where is Hitler? like it or not, he is very influential, what about Osama bin laden?
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Firebomber: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Mumu, i thought you are even Intelligent but you prove otherwise.

I guess you dont know that the verse is a prophesy of what will happen and that verse is not talking about David. But what did i expected from a Muslim braindead.

I guess you can answer this question too so that you won't shame your allah more.

1. Who apart from Jesus and Christian in the bible refer to God as father?
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by IbnAbdullah1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Firebomber:

If you really want to have a discussion with me go back and tackle my response the way i disgrace your Allah.

Hopeless illiterate, telling me i dont follow Jesus teaching even when he cannot mention any of Jesus teaching fool.

Lols, you want to know how Jesus is more influential?

Just another question.

Are you guys(Muslim) following Jesus teaching or not?

When you run out of points your resort to insults.

You call me brain dead because you have no brain in your head.

All of what you are doing today tell me anyone Jesus did.
What is Jesus's church?
Did he sing praise and worship?

We are so much like Jesus that if you place the portrait of Jesus and that of Muslims including his mother you will see we are more like them and they are less like you.

Christianity was a religion started by Paul of Tarsus not Jesus.
Alla what you are doing have no bases in your Bible neither in the lifestyle of Jesus Christ.
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by IbnAbdullah1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Firebomber:

Mumu, i thought you are even Intelligent but you prove otherwise.

I guess you dont know that the verse is a prophesy of what will happen and that verse is not talking about David. But what did i expected from a Muslim braindead.

I guess you can answer this question too so that you won't shame your allah more.

1. Who apart from Jesus and Christian in the bible refer to God as father?

Your problem now is, Jesus referring to God as his father.
SMH.

I have had several debates and dialogues with Christians the more they claim they have a point to prove the more they end up confused.

And again you must agree with me that you are DEEPLY ignorant about the use of metaphors in the bible.
The word father denotes a relationship between an obedient son to a father ,hence Jesus reportedly used the word 'father' to establish that relationship between God and a righteous servant of His.
The word father here does not mean a biological father in that sense it means a relationship.

If you claim Jesus used the word father to qualify God as his earthly father what about David whom God qualified as His son? what does that make him? his enemy?

Like I said the more you throw this mud the more sling shot you get.

I am expecting more insults since this is all you know how to do.
next question?
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by IreneJ: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Firebomber: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

SMH.

I have had several debates and dialogues with Christians the more they claim they have a point to prove the more they end up confused.

And again you must agree with me that you are DEEPLY ignorant about the use of metaphors in the bible.
The word father denotes a relationship between an obedient son to a father ,hence Jesus reportedly used the word 'father' to establish that relationship between God and a righteous servant of His.
The word father here does not mean a biological father in that sense it means a relationship.

If you claim Jesus used the word father to qualify God as his earthly father what about David whom God qualified as His son? what does that make him? his enemy?

next question?

Lolz, just a simple question show me anyone that called God as father apart from Jesus and Christian in the bible but you fail again, resulting to metaphor, lol

well i guess you can call you Allah as father since it is a metaphor ooo last i check your Islam forbid you to do so. What an hopeless being.

Lolz, yes just like God called David as in son but David never use his mouth to called God as father.

Am a yoruba man and i remember every well that anytime i greet an elder the answer the man use to give me is "How are you my son" and never have i called that man as father before. So stop showing your ignorance about the sonship of Jesus, even when you are trying to deny the truth, it never change. Not only metaphor naa figure of speech, why dont you show use other people that use the world father to refer to God since it a metaphor and it can be use by any one. What a shame.

Lol, i tell you go and call your imam come mister metaphor, just a simple question now you cannot answer. How did you even pass jamb.

Lolz
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Firebomber: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

When you run out of points your resort to insults.

You call me brain dead because you have no brain in your head.

All of what you are doing today tell me anyone Jesus did.
What is Jesus's church?
Did he sing praise and worship?

We are so much like Jesus that if you place the portrait of Jesus and that of Muslims including his mother you will see we are more like them and they are less like you.

Christianity was a religion started by Paul of Tarsus not Jesus.
Alla what you are doing have no bases in your Bible neither in the lifestyle of Jesus Christ.

lolz i guess you should check your comment and see how you insult and abuse Christian, lol so i guess you dont know that you are braindead if not you won't be asking me where is Jesus church after i explain what relate church and Jesus in my first reply which you fail to reply.

Lol. Now i understand how braindead you are so you have the portrait of Jesus that resemble Muslim, am so sure that portrait must have a black spot on his forehead. Lol

lols, i cannot waste my precious time on an educated illiterate that dont want to learn but to argue blindly. Lol, i tell you to go and learn about Judaism so that you will come here and tell me that Jesus didn't sing because last i check Jesus use to visit synagogue maybe they are slamming head too for ground there. What a shame.

Lols, Paul create Christianity but was busy killing Christian before he was converted to Christian. Lolz now i give up.

Lolz, i never raise a point before am only answering your useless point which seems to be the most dumbest thing have every seen.

Lol, am telling you if i raise a point for you, you will run away or you resort in using your Islamic tactic.

You cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Firebomber: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

SMH.

next question?

Lolz. Devil(Allah) is indeed a great deceiver

ok oo, Mr metaphor why dont you explain this verse since your own quran said the word Father in the bible is a metaphor. Lolz interesting

John 8:54 New International Version (NIV)
54 Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me.

I guess that verse correlate with your explanation of metaphor.

You cannot be a Muslim and still be sane
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by lawlhee: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
What about William Shakespeare
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by IbnAbdullah1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz. Devil(Allah) is indeed a great deceiver

ok oo, Mr metaphor why dont you explain this verse since your own quran said the word Father in the bible is a metaphor. Lolz interesting

John 8:54 New International Version (NIV)
54 Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me.

I guess that verse correlate with your explanation of metaphor.

You cannot be a Muslim and still be sane

Allah is an Arabic word for God.
And as ignorant as you are you don't know Christain Arabs use the word Allah in their bible. SMH.
When all you know is how to insult people how will your free yourself from yourself imposed ignorance.

John 8:54?
When you think you can select verses that support your narrow ignorance neglecting other verses that expose your lies you end as a fool who suffers from continuous deception.

You think I am deceiving you? Your eye go soon open.

Read John 20:17 when Jesus reportedly addressed Mary Magdalene after his alleged resurrection from the sepulchre of Joseph of Aramathea ;it reads:
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

I am asking why is Jesus generalising the use of the word 'father' for himself and his disciples which you claimed in John 8:54 was specific to only Jesus.
why? why? why??
Like I said metaphors.

You will only end up clashing verses which will make you look silly and uncoordinated in your arguments if you don't relate all the verses in the bible together not cherry picking verses to suit your belief and end up soundly beaten because you failed to carry out simple research of your faith.
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Firebomber: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Allah is an Arabic word for God.
And as ignorant as you are you don't know Christain Arabs use the word Allah in their bible. SMH.
When all you know is how to insult people how will your free yourself from yourself imposed ignorance.

John 8:54?
When you think you can select verses that support your narrow ignorance neglecting other verses that expose your lies you end as a fool who suffers from continuous deception.

You think I am deceiving you? Your eye go soon open.

Read John 20:17 when Jesus reportedly addressed Mary Magdalene after his alleged resurrection from the sepulchre of Joseph of Aramathea ;it reads:
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

I am asking why is Jesus generalising the use of the word 'father' for himself and his disciples which you claimed in John 8:54 was specific to only Jesus.
why? why? why??
Like I said metaphors.

You will only end up clashing verses which will make you look silly and uncoordinated in your arguments if you don't relate all the verses in the bible together not cherry picking verses to suit your belief and end up soundly beaten because you failed to carry out simple research of your faith.

Lolz. This Muslim troll again accusing me of quoting one verse what an ignorant mumu, why dont quote the other verse to show that what am saying is wrong. Mtcheew.

Lolz. Even a day old Christian know how the word Allah take enter bible, i guess you forget history where the first person to translate bible to Arabic was beheaded by a jihadist because he fail to use Allah(Muhammad family idol) as God. Lolz.

Unless you want to show me prove that early Arab reffer to God as Allah before your Muhammad create Islam.

Lolz, you people are still trying to like your Allah to yahweh, that's interesting. Well i guess your Malaysia brother says otherwise.
https://www.reuters.com/article/malaysia-court-allah/malaysian-court-rules-use-of-allah-exclusive-to-muslims-idINDEE99D00M20131014

confuse people.

Lolz. So you can now quote the verse of the resuration of Jesus Christ even when you didn't believe in the verse. Hopeless been.

Well i will explain that verse for you.

1. Mary was a Christian because she believe in the resuration of Jesus Christ and believe that Jesus is the Son of the most high. So through Christ God is our father and we can call him father, so how is that verse a metaphor to Muslim is interesting.

Lolz. Indeed Satan(Allah) is the greatest deceiver.

I guess you can stop stressing yourself on weather Allah is use in the bible or not. Even Arab bible is now been reviewed so that they can remove that muhammad family idol name(Allah) from it.

Or can you tell me the reason why Muhammad father name can be translated as slave of Allah eventhough his an idol high priest?

I guess you are the one that need to research and stop worshiping that supreme idol(Allah) and stop following a gigolo that call Jesus a lier. Lolz
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kehinde2017:
Total rubbish
Mention one thing that's rubbish in my post. I guess you're one of the deceived fellas
Re: 10 Most Influential People Of All Time by jojothaiv(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Some mugus will still call the OP "lazy reporter" or better still they never expected much from "lazy reporter"

P.S I can see the religious infantry getting ready for another waterloo with their keyboard..

I dey street if the thing pain you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Looking Sexy In Cleavage-baring Dress / Rudeboy Record's LucyCandyMay Releases New Sexy Photos / Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.