Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Inem Sunday Jackson Also Known As Iaminem Is A Plagiarist! !! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inem Sunday Jackson Also Known As Iaminem Is A Plagiarist! !! (420 Views)

Percy Jackson The Complete Collection(ebooks) / Consequences: Fate Of The Known!{Banned by nairaland} / They Are Known For Their Sexual Prowess And ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inem Sunday Jackson Also Known As Iaminem Is A Plagiarist! !! by Simplybami(f): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2018
There is a particular unrepentant plagiarist on the loose, whose name is Inem Sunday Jackson. He takes joy in stealing other people's intellectual work, and passing them off as his own. This guy is one of the guest writers for Steemit website, with the username: "iaminem", he also happens to be a nairalander with the same username. This unscrupulous element actually lifted almost all my articles either from my blog or from nairaland and posted them on the site mentioned above, taking credit for them. I was really upset when I found out about it on Sunday. So,I reached out to the website and explained everything to them. I asked them to pull down those articles and ban that thief (iaminem) from their website. But till now, they haven't replied my message, and those articles are still on their website reflecting 'iaminem' Inem Sunday Jackson as the originator of those wonderful articles. I am so angry that he is taking credit for all those articles I wrote. You can take your time guys, to check the dates I posted those articles on my blog www.simplybami..com and compare them with the dates he posted those same articles on Steemit website. Just type in the name (iaminem) on Google, and it will definitely bring out the articles(my articles)he has plagiarised. The first one you will notice is ( How To Break Loose From The Bondage Of Sport Betting) which someone even commended him on and he replied, assuming the role of the originator!!!.

I sent him a mail through Nairaland on Sunday, asking him to pull down those articles, but till now, he has not deemed it fit to reply any of my messages. This is really frustrating for a young writer. How can I come up with different articles, and one unfortunate fellow is taking credit for all my hard work. His email address is Inemesit Udoinyang. This guy is a plagiarist, taking credit for other people's intellectual works. Writers/bloggers in the house, how exactly can I prevent this from happening again? This is totally unacceptable!!! What else can I do?
Divepen,Iwrite,Lleigh,Ishilove,Obinnau,Lalasticlala,Oyinprince,Angelss,Larrysun , MizMyColi etc

(1) (Reply)

*** Did Someone Just Say Beast? ** / Books For Kids (Nursery & Primary School Books) / BERYOND EVERYTHING ( Fiction Or Prediction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.