Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Urgent Before My Friend Die, Advise A Friend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Urgent Before My Friend Die, Advise A Friend (528 Views)

A Story My Friend Told Me. Learn From It. / My Friend's Son (18+) / A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed: A Feelings Of Completeness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Before My Friend Die, Advise A Friend by Princessmkpafi: 2:08am On Aug 15, 2018
Help A Friend Out Please!!! by Princessmkpafi: 12:24am
She got a federal job for her fiance of 8years! And he promised to marry her, he went to see her parents, she introduced him to a man and the man gave him the job in the name of marriage.the guy stayed in the village with his parents for over five years without a job, feeding him with things, money etc now the guy is calling her all types of names like Prostitute so many , that she is empty that he wants to get another girl and pay her off. Now the girl is confused. She wants to go and see the man that gave him the job so that he can withdraw the appointment letter. Or he should pay her off. She crying now. Please advise. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Before My Friend Die, Advise A Friend by ipobarecriminals: 2:14am On Aug 15, 2018
sad pls move on with ur life. Dnt force urself on ingrate fellow. Leave him b4 God leave u.Such a man is dangerous. May u not see evil

1 Like

Re: Urgent Before My Friend Die, Advise A Friend by FiremanP(m): 2:33am On Aug 15, 2018
Sort ursef abeg. What will be, will be! undecided
Re: Urgent Before My Friend Die, Advise A Friend by emmie14: 3:08am On Aug 15, 2018
Wickness..that man is wick
Re: Urgent Before My Friend Die, Advise A Friend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:11am On Aug 15, 2018
OP, Life goes on.
If you did nothing wrong at all, then let Karma take control.
Sorry dear.
Re: Urgent Before My Friend Die, Advise A Friend by Ayemileto(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
So she wants to go and meet the man who helped the guy, and tell him to withdraw the appointment because he don't want to marry her again?

Seriously?

Maybe this is just the reason why the guy don't want to marry her again. Maybe after getting the job, she keep rubbing it on his face how he would still be jobless without her help.

You see, the issue with many people that end up causing things like this is wanting to exchange favor with marriage.

I have read of men that sponsor ladies education because they think she will marry them.

Things doesn't work that way. If you know you can't afford to lose something, don't give it out in exchange for another favor from the person. In fact, don't borrow someone.

You see, even if the man marry her, it will look as if he's only fulfilling a contract or his own end of the bargain and he will look like a prisoner in the marriage.

Just looking at what is written above "if she should accept the payment or meet the man to terminate the appointment" one can guess how things will be in the marriage and the kind of reference the woman will be making

Based on the statement "if she should meet the man who gave him the job to terminate the appointment", one can easily guess the woman is quite desperate for marriage and had done the favor because she wants to become a " MRS".
Maybe she has used her own hand to push away the person who would have married her in the past.

Tell your friend to calm down and let the man go.

Marriages built on repaying "Favor" are bound to crash.

(1) (Reply)

Amoo (a Poem From An Introvert To Himself / 6(thriller) / Foremost African Philosopher, Prof Sophie Oluwole, Dies At 83

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.