Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed: A Feelings Of Completeness - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed: A Feelings Of Completeness (1254 Views)

New Story Alert: Lingering Feelings / A Friend Indeed! / My Feelings Penned Down At The Demise Of My Second Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed: A Feelings Of Completeness by rahul4king: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2020
Today, in this beautiful day would like to share the thoughts and feelings of how a good friend is important to our life in each and every moment.

Friends are wonderfully given to us as a gift. I remember my friend helping me in different situation and I do help her and this way of accompanying each others create a strong bond in our relationship. There is nothing to be hateful to oher is our life because oneday or the other day we will leave this place. Certainly, we should always be thankful to our friends no matter what. We should also need to remember their life event and make it surprise or whatever specially. Wishing friends on thier birthday and other life events always urge an individual to be more closer with you. That spirit is created among us during those activities.

Friends, today I personally witnessed that friend are always need in our life. Be it during help, enjoyment, vacation trips and other life events. Apart from all these, friends are also helpful to overcome stress and depression. There is two type of friends as per me, A good friend and a bad friend. A good freind always want to make you goos whereas a bad friend always pretend to be good but their path and leadership will always make disasterous path.

So lastly, with this little sharing I wish all of you to be thankful for having friends and alwasy remember to choose a good friend circle that will help you to grow abd build your personal quality.

(1) (Reply)

Return From Exile / Selfless Love'' / An Addict In Ghana- ( Story Based On True Events )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.