Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso (12593 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Hit-And-Run Driver Crushes Schoolgirl To Death In Ogun / I Killed, Buried Corporal To Avoid Returning His N120,000, Says Community Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso by AfonjaSlaves(f): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70286253:
Risikatu had told our correspondent that as she was returning home, she was abducted by Rasheed, who claimed to be a policeman.

That is an amount less than fifty dollars!
And you took someone's child away from them?
Animal!
yellow Muslim this is what they known for , don't be surprise
Re: I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso by Dollabiz: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2018
ohh
Re: I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Since I have been on Nairaland all we do is demonize people like this, we never ask why these things keep happening and how to solve the problem.

The regular thing i see is "god help us"

It's funny how we Naija youths are still dumb and unintelligent despite the mass level of "education"
Re: I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso by omoelerin1: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2018
Nwodosis:
His grandmother is a civil servant in Lagos State! The granny will still be among those crying that there's no jobs for the youths.
What kind civil servant?
May be she is working for Lagos state waste management
Re: I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso by anonymuz(m): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2018
Ikenna0b:
Of course na yoruba. Poverty just dey kill am but they come on here telling long story of how they are the richest and most successful tribe in Niggeria. Yet they keep doing the dumbest things for meager money. Skull mining, 419, and now slave trafficking in this day and age. For less than $50 pesin sold a human being. Chei yoruba, yoruba yoruba may God have mercy for una ooo
do you think you just said something reasonable?
Re: I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso by porchbaby(f): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2018
I don't believe d gals story, and hope they have released her innocent boyfrnd, how come her boyfrnd Neva said anything about kidnapping, wen questioned, there is more to this story
Re: I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso by stevedre: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2018
dancewith:
Although the boyfriend, a motor boy, denied knowledge of her whereabouts, he was arrested and arraigned in court.
[b][/b]

Imagine how many people are in jail for crimes they didn't commit. And the horror this innocent person would have passed through while under police arrest and interrogation

Not yet innocent, she is a minor and that is also a big crime too.
Re: I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso by Mrjo(m): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70286253:
Risikatu had told our correspondent that as she was returning home, she was abducted by Rasheed, who claimed to be a policeman.

That is an amount less than fifty dollars!
And you took someone's child away from them?
Animal!
read the post very well the girl is a liar
Re: I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso by WomanOfRace(f): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2018
Something tells me from this whole bullcrap, she was not kidnapped. Yes, Rashid collected 15,000 without concern of the girls fate.

That girl is simply lying.
Re: I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso by Goddyj(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2018
As much as I sympathize with the girl, I'm tempted to believe that she wasn't kidnapped. She was simply convinced to travel and she accepted. Read the story again and you will find out that some things don't add up.

I posted this earlier when the news came up. I think you can now see that she wasn't really kidnapped. Though I'm not in any way trying to defend that criminal Rasheed
Re: I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso by kullozone(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2018
I hope it's still not that useless 14year old girl who ran away from home to spend days in her boyfriend's house, before she left for her second boyfriend's house to spend days as well, while her mother was busy searching for her?

Anyway, what will 15k do in that stupiid man's life that he had to do business with someone else's life

I know the Delta and Edo girls were aware of what they were going to do in Burkina Faso sha...

smiley
Re: I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso by Nightmareo07: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yoruba people always involved in child trafficking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Attempts Suicide Over N27m Debt In Rivers State / Deeper Life Pastor, Otamayomi Ogedengbe, Regains Freedom In Ondo / Anambra Police Arrest Car Snatchers With Bunch Of Master Keys,recover Vehicle(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.