Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) (88700 Views)

160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja / Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners / Emirates Airline Introduce Diamond Coated Aeroplane (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by BlackSpanner: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2018
Who knows how much those guys are being paid wink
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2018
I feel like vomiting now.. op.. see what you have cause this morning... grin grin
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by okerekeikpo: 6:59am On Aug 15, 2018
Same thing with my private jet
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by jaszplus12(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2018
dkronicle:
I hate shtting on plane
I bet you prefer the usual "bush game"!
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by SirLakes: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2018
Informative cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by mostyg(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2018
Very educating piece......thumps upmm.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2018
lofty900:
it's unavoidable

It's not oo. My flight from Cali to Hawaii, me I didn't shit but na just 6 hrs flight shaa
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Kharol1234: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2018
ThankYouGod:
We should have same in BRT buses in Lagos. I nearly shit for body one day when I was coming from work.
who u wan kill insyd d brt bus if toilet dae... Wen u just start to use d toilet for the brt bus na d nearest busstop all d passangers go just stop.....

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Kharol1234: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2018
me tink say dem go flush al d poo enter water ooo nice article

1 Like

Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by AngelicBeing: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2018
OboOlora:
My intelligent techie paddie, thanks for this important info.

I never had time to check this online till now. When we were small, we heard or used to think planes evacuate their waste products when flying on top of oceans and then the wastes also serve as food for fishes and co.

Now I know better grin
Hian shocked

Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by holyfather(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2018
dkronicle:
I hate shtting on plane
There're times you don't have a choice grin
I can never forget the day when I piss for trouser angry
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by TechCapon(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2018
OboOlora:

I never had time to check this online till now. When we were small, we heard or used to think planes evacuate their waste products when flying on top of oceans and then the wastes also serve as food for fishes and co.

Now I know better grin
lol. You're welcome my beauty queen
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Princedapace(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2018
Partnerbiz:
if not for oyibo shaa..

Mehn, black man in black lands are crazy.. Whites have helped us.. They keep making efforts to make the life w better place and we spend our scarce resources to buy their products.. Blacks are burden to the rest of the world..
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Reference(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2018
Knew this decades ago but my problem is....what happens in the event of a plane crash. Is the sewage tank as hardy as the black boxes or will 1000 gallons of poo break up over my favourite pizza joint. Anyway we are told that leaks do occur from time to time so please folks if a plane flies overhead, donot.....I repeat donot gaze up, jaw dropped in awe or risk consuming blue ice...and if you live close to an airport, those weekend garden barbecues may be more hazardous than you think....
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Razak5(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2018
Kaydeexotic:
The job is not my problem, the problem is those who eat bread and beans before boarding the plane.... sad sad cry

Which kain monalisa be dis one

1 Like

Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Maddict: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2018
Some people will still shot put on the plane instead �
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by romeorailss: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2018
OboOlora:

Now I know better grin

So na ur poop fish wey me go chop go feed on ? Na so ur poo sweet reach ni cheesy
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
But I never fly plane before

You will fly soon. Just go to Benin. The will teach you how. . . grin grin
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by walezy85: 7:40am On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmmm educative,I once heard many years that the waste will released into the sea,which means that one can only defecate when the plane is in the air which means poo can drop on ones head from the sky.I knew it wasn't like that
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by romeorailss: 7:42am On Aug 15, 2018
Reminds me of a song ...[b]Poopoo Mia[/b

cheesy
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Alejoc(m): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2018
This is Explorer kind of topic..... Interesting read.... Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by shox(m): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2018
StarUp:
This is the kind of educative thread that should be moved to FP not all these Tonto Dike and Linda Ikeji crap.
Abi nw
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Sicilyjoe: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2018
Good job op, I think we have similar thing in some of the big bus traveling long distance, because some of them also have toilet

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by adeoba2008(m): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2018
I have watched the video before. Its good to read through. Thanks.

Check my signature.
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by tunary(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2018
nero2face:
Lol,i know ur used to shiting in the bush... African Man grin grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahalwkmo
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Adakintroy: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Nice job..they are well kitted and taken care off it seem.

What if it was us. No safety gear. You will have to suck that thing with no nose protection or safety regalia.

On top that they will still owe you when month end.

Don't we just love our country?
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Horus(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rJvXXYBSSk

What Airplane Toilets Do With Your Waste
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by saintkeppy(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

Lord knows it’s not a pretty job ! (Not kidding)

Well, like I said it’s not a pretty job but someone has to do it, right ? You’ve to have real passion for the job to be able to do it successfully and make your family proud. grin Airplanes always empty over 250 gallons of human waste everyday. Remember the aircraft is on schedule so he has to evacuate the sewage real fast.

1. Connect the waste pipe into the planes release valve and make sure it is firmly locked in place, if it’s not well locked, the pipe will be pushed out and the whole waste will splash all over your body.

2. After pumping out the waste, Connect the flush pipe which washes the planes tank with water and disinfectants.

3. Drive the honey truck to the suck-away or septic tanks and offload its contents.

After disposing off the waste get yourself ready for the next airplane and the cycle continues... grin grin

WATCH VIDEO HERE

SOURCE:http://techcapon.com/this-is-how-human-waste-is-evacuate-from-an-aeroplane-photos/

OP, thanks for this post cos some times I do wonder about how do they evacuate such waste as recent as a couple of weeks ago, but lazy to research, now I know better.
This is educative post I must say.

OP, Sorry, same thing applies to Ocean-Going Vessel or Ship too?
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2018
Owo igbe kiirun
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by ayodeji4000(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2018
GOD HAVE MERCY ON US HERE IN NIGERIA, ONLY GOD KNOWS WHERE THEY TAKE THE FIECES TO, THE COUNTRY WHERE EVERY THING IS NOW MONEY.
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
But I never fly plane before
Same here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia / My Class This Morning In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.