Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) (89086 Views)

160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja / Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners / Emirates Airline Introduce Diamond Coated Aeroplane (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by shreder(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2018
They should do dis on d brain of one old president nd his ministers,especially d one for sport.
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by OChimex: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2018
nero2face:
Lol,i know ur used to shiting in the bush... African Man grin grin

That sweet sensation when the grasses tickle your buttocks and the cold breeze waft through your ears and hair sweeping away the stench, handing you sweet scented air.. Lol.....
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by GOFRONT(m): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2018
Hahahaahaa.....That Benin own don pass Aircraft oo........Na W****Craft you want make I fly be dat oo......If u know u know grin grin
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by ddjay: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

For those who fly a lot and who travel on long journeys in an aircraft I’m quite sure you must have been pressed at one time or the other and please don’t pretend, it’s normal. Have you ever wondered what the airlines do with your poopoo ? Don’t think when you flush the toilet, the whole faeces just fly out of the aircraft into the In this post I will be telling you exactly what the airline do with all your poo and how they dispose them.

In every long flight, you are always served with food which may go down well with your system or not, for some people the food may not go down well with their stomach and they will end up using the toilet up to 4 or 5 time before they arrive their destination. Well, in this weird post I want to really explain what they do with the wastes in the aircraft.

All aircraft sewage system uses the vacuum toilet which relies on strong suction, the toilet bowl is coated well coated to prevent sticky stuff. When the flush button is pressed, a valve opens sucking down the contents of the toilet bowl with a speed that is faster than the speed of a formula one car through the pipes and into a very large tank which is installed at the bottom of the aeroplane. Once the plane touches the ground, it needs to do two things, refuel and empty the sewage tank. The plane will never take off for it’s next flight until the sewage (human waste) is removed.

The sewage truck or honey truck

This is where it gets real nasty. The waste disposal truck also called the vacuum truck or honey truck comes to the rescue. Hmmm, honey truck ! It’s one of the first vehicles to reach the airplane at the gate. This sewage truck has a 800 gallon stainless steel tank which is equipped with a very powerful vacuum that can fill that huge tank in just 10 minutes. But the sad thing is, the honey truck driver still has to connect the sewage pipe with his hand.

oga how we for naija dey do our own...no cover up o
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by xpmode(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
But I never fly plane before
Very God will grace you with the opportunity to board one
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by deegnity22: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Good to know, very sensible thread that made it to the front page, at least I have added something new to my knowledge. Well done op.
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by anjilgreat(f): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Very informative. Funny enough, I was recently wondering about how it is done. Thanks.
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by correctguy101(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2018
nero2face:
Lol,i know ur used to shiting in the bush... African Man grin grin

You a d the guy below your comment wan kih pesin with laff gringrin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Analysiscorner: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Read it somewhere, they are well paid.
Many Nigerians will jump and grab such opportunity. Packaged the job and turn am to "" I work in the evacuation unit of Virgin Airline. You know Nigerians forming things naaaw! Girls wey no Sabi as he dey go, go be like my guy works with virgin Airline.

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature.
It is a very nice job, cause you are providing services that if you had not provided, there would have been a lot of mess, and even death.
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Rachelose(f): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2018
AHHAHH ASWEAR THIS IS SO ME
OboOlora:
My intelligent techie paddie, thanks for this important info.

I never had time to check this online till now. When we were small, we heard or used to think planes evacuate their waste products when flying on top of oceans and then the wastes also serve as food for fishes and co.

Now I know better grin
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by GOFRONT(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2018
Amen o Brother.......

Wish u well too
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by InTime(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Read it somewhere, they are well paid.
Many Nigerians will jump and grab such opportunity. Packaged the job and turn am to "" I work in the evacuation unit of Virgin Airline. You know Nigerians forming things naaaw! Girls wey no Sabi as he dey go, go be like my guy works with virgin Airline.

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature.
grin Girls Sha
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by toastedbread: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2018
after paying how much for a flight, why won't I use d flying loo?

such a job ehn... so long as the pay is good, people go do am.
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2018
Razak5:

Which kain monalisa be dis one

Na sambisa version o... grin grin
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by iamjustified(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
You’ve to have real passion for the job to be able to do it successfully and make your family proud.[quote][/quote]

E dey for white men culture to dey carry sheet b4 dem come colonize us. na white man job abeg.

Yellow card to Op.

Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by romenna: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
new knowledge alert!
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Psoul(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
What happens to the waste deposited in Luxury Buses?
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Rexnegro(m): 2:20am On Aug 16, 2018
GOFRONT:
But I never fly plane before
you will one day in Jesus name. just dream and work towards it
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2018
ThankYouGod:
We should have same in BRT buses in Lagos. I nearly shit for body one day when I was coming from work.
Bru ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by GOFRONT(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Amen sir, more favour pon you
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by babadigu(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
salute to the workers there !
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Revolva(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2018
Shit business na big business
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by ambgiano(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
dkronicle:
I hate shtting on plane
E never hold you my brother
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Kenekingisback: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
what do they call the people who evacuate human waste from an airplane?
Re: This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) by tck2000(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
why can't i see the pictures?!?....Ehn Techcapon!??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) / See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / Things I Found Out About Sweden!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.