Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

We Cannot Leave APC For Outsiders, Says Edo APC Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Cannot Leave APC For Outsiders, Says Edo APC Leader (559 Views)

Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer / Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Cannot Leave APC For Outsiders, Says Edo APC Leader by akelicious(m): 5:53am On Aug 15, 2018
As the gale of defections and threats for more continue to trail All Progressives Congress, APC, in Edo State, a chieftain of the party, Mr Charles Idahosa, has appealed for restraint from members threatening to leave, saying they should stay in the party and resolve their differences.
Briefing newsmen, yesterday, in Benin City, Idahosa said the party must work towards exceeding the 46 per cent President Muhamadu Buhari got in Edo State in 2015, especially now that Oshiomhole is the national chairman of the party. He said: “Nobody should start threatening that we want to leave because we have a lot of work to do considering the fact that the President of this country, Buhari, is doing very well. Whether kings are dying or queens are mourning, Buhari is coming back as president of this country come 2019. “We took this state from the clutches of dare-devil politicians when we were in opposition and to God be the glory I was the political adviser to Oshiomhole for eight years, it was not all smooth, we fought battles, we won two elections in this state from the opposition. How come now that we are in government, people are decamping from the ruling government to opposition? It is a big shame. “Our son, Oshiomhole is the national chairman, what a shame will it be if he succeeds in doing all the job in 36 states of the federation and Edo State is in disarray? So, leaving the party is not the issue. You cannot leave this party for anybody because it is not their property when we voted. “Did you see anybody’s name on the ballot paper? There was no independent candidature here. Some people come to Edo State for politics for different reasons, we are home boys. All the things we are seeing are temporary and not enough to destroy the party.” “Have you seen a landlord leaving his house for tenants? When a child is born, he learns how to crawl, then walk and then run but some people want to run when they cannot even crawl and when you try that, you fall. Those who make peaceful change impossible, make their disgraceful exit possible.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/we-cannot-leave-apc-for-outsiders-says.html

Re: We Cannot Leave APC For Outsiders, Says Edo APC Leader by ShakaZullu(m): 5:57am On Aug 15, 2018
anything to destroy the Miyetti Allah terrorist party is welcomed grin

2 Likes

Re: We Cannot Leave APC For Outsiders, Says Edo APC Leader by Nogodye(m): 5:59am On Aug 15, 2018
IStandWithPMB
Re: We Cannot Leave APC For Outsiders, Says Edo APC Leader by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11am On Aug 15, 2018
Nogodye:
IStandWithPMB
WeStandWithPMB.

Please don't be selfish!
Re: We Cannot Leave APC For Outsiders, Says Edo APC Leader by Nogodye(m): 6:21am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70286803:

WeStandWithPMB.

Please don't be selfish!
I can't speak for everybody coz some people political eyes is blunt...I see you my guy!
Re: We Cannot Leave APC For Outsiders, Says Edo APC Leader by deboysben(m): 6:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Bizagas supporting terrorist

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Leave APC For Outsiders, Says Edo APC Leader by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On Aug 15, 2018
Nogodye:
I can't speak for everybody coz some people political eyes is blunt...I see you my guy!
Alright bro.
You have a point.
God bless our PRESIDENT now and always.

Re: We Cannot Leave APC For Outsiders, Says Edo APC Leader by PapalsBull(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
ShakaZullu:
anything to destroy the Miyetti Allah terrorist party is welcomed grin
[/s]
Re: We Cannot Leave APC For Outsiders, Says Edo APC Leader by WATCHOVER(m): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Charles Idahosa is dreaming if he's still thinking that Buhari will come back 2019 after all the crisis and more crisis to come for their dying party.

PDP will Disgrace APC
Re: We Cannot Leave APC For Outsiders, Says Edo APC Leader by ShakaZullu(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2018
PapalsBull:
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Re: We Cannot Leave APC For Outsiders, Says Edo APC Leader by Racoon(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2018
Meanwhile Oshiomole is busy bullying APC senator to impeach Saraki.Rome is burning while Caesar is fiddling with triviality.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Will Be Walkover For APC – Lai Mohammed / Imo Governorship Aspirant's Son, Represents State. Comes 2nd In Nigeria. / Kogi PDP Primaries: Crisis Rocks Party As Ibrahim Idris Imposes Sons, Aides As C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.