Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer (27178 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by SamuelOamen: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Rivers Governor Nyesom Wike has descended heavily on his Edo counterpart, Godwin Obaseki, describing him as a serial betrayer and ungrateful person.

Wike, who rubbished Obaseki's diatribe against him, said Edo Governor's former godfather and former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomole, had been vindicated.

He tendered an unreserved apology to Oshiomole for ignoring his warnings about Obaseki saying everything Oshiomole said about the character of the Edo Governor had come to pass.

"If you ask anybody or check the DNA of Obaseki, you will discover that he is a serial betrayer and an ungrateful person.

" I apologise to Oshiomole who told us about Obaseki. You have been vindicated," he said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-wike-replies-obaseki-says-edo-gov-a-serial-betrayer/

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Xscape1993(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wike please take it easy. You are not the only governor in Nigeria. I respect you as a person, but there is a limit to everything on earth.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by BSsniffer: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lol....honey moon is over

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by jlinkd78(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
Noted
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Nyanmiridunce: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
Edo are known betrayals just like Yorubas. Those two tribes are backstabbers. Wike should just ignore obaseki, he does not deserve it.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Moferere: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gbas Gbos everywhere

BSsniffer:
Lol....honey moon is over

139 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Ezemust: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
It will be a shame if obaseki return to apc.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Anazp: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by chrisxxx(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Everyone here knows I am an ardent Wike's supporter. However having listened to Wike today I truly regretted walking for over 20km to vote for Wike. He lacks tact. He is brash and undiplomatic. He is a loose canon. Wike made me to remember Kukah's quote below:
African educational systems have surprising outcomes.
The smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools.

The Second Class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students.

The Third Class students enter Politics and rule both the First and Second Class students.

The Failures enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses.

And, best of all, those who did not attend school at all become Prophets and everyone follows them...."

What a paradox and an irony of life!
It can only happen in Africa, where corruption is the order of the day....!!
Obaseki no doubt may be everything he said. But when you pick quarrel with almost everyone around, you become the problem.

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is getting interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by merit455(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Obaseki should be grateful to Wike

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by LeoDeKing: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dis one na fight between two gods of pigs, so e no concern me. cheesy

My own na to sit down dey look.

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Nonpartisan1: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
[s]
chrisxxx:
Everyone here knows I am an ardent Wike's supporter. However having listened to Wike today I truly regretted walking for over 20km to vote for Wike. He lacks tact. He is brash and undiplomatic. He is a loose canon. Wike made me to remember Kukah's quote below:
The smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools.

The Third Class students enter Politics and rule both the First and Second Class students.

The Failures enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses.

And, best of all, those who did not attend school at all become Prophets and everyone follows them...."

Obaseki no doubt may be everything he said. But when you pick quarrel with almost everyone around, you become the problem.
[/s]

Bloody hypocrite!. Change the name from Obaseki to Umahi, you would be drooling while praising Wike.

I dont take IPOB yoots seriously.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Truthisunique3: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
Edo are known betrayals just like Yorubas. Those two tribes are backstabbers. Wike should just ignore obaseki, he does not deserve it.
Abeg it's binis you would face

Not all edos are binis

It runs in their blood

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by tamdun: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
U guys are just nuisance, When and where did yoruba people betray you?

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by mightyhaze: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Obaseki should stop replying this drunk.. he probly guzzled several bottles before this rant

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Alphagan(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Obaseki is only loyal to himself, unsurprisingly, that will be his downfall.

11 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by mightyhaze: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
chrisxxx:

brilliant analysis from the clergy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by OlawaleBammie: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
how many tyms did a yoruba man betrayed ur clan!!!?

U getting it wrong bro, we re not betraying u, we re just deceiving u guys from generations, and u re easy to be deceived cus u guys are gullible grin

U want to be president abi?? Dont worry u wil be after next generation grin

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by AbijaJ: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
This Wike is not fit for the office of a Governor. He's just too uncouth and thuggish. Presidency no go fit am at all. How can a governor be behaving like an agbero in speech and comportment? And he wants to preside over/manage a complex and multi-ethnic country like Nigeria with such an unrefined attitude?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Parachoko: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Obaseki is not a good Politician.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Parachoko: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
Don't you get tired of this kind of chidish talk?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Parachoko: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
chrisxxx:

There is no difference between Obaseki and Wike

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by OlawaleBammie: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

Just imagine this Amala and ewedu man. People dey talk, Yoruba sef dey put mouth. Spits!
Lmaoooo

See nyamiri ooh, agbari ojukwu grin grin

Well sha, how is ur side today?
Am sure u must have relocated to southwest.
I heard ur family left Afghaneastan many years ago to find pastures in yoruba land grin.

Dont worry, ur children would follow suit grin

This coming election, i heard u guys dont want to play a second fiddle to either yoruba or hausa, but dont worry, calm down u wont even see vice President position

Highest u can have is a consolatory senate President

Sorry eehn, dat is how we designed it this tym around.

We would love to lord over u for another eight years ok!!

After that eight years another hausa man with yoruba vice wil take the mantle.

Sorry eehn, no vex.

But if u dont like it that way u have to options.

1) hug the nearest transformer
2)pack ur 2by2 shop and move to kyiv grin

46 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US / Osinbajo’s Security Beat Abayomi Adeshida, Vanguard Photojournalist / LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.