Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I'm A Graduate Of Botany (plant Science). Please Advice Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm A Graduate Of Botany (plant Science). Please Advice Me (501 Views)

This Happened In My New Work Place. Please advice / Meet Ekene Obayi, Herdswoman From Enugu Who Is A Graduate Of UNN (Video) / From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Graduate Of Botany (plant Science). Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Would you advice I learn a new skill entirely? Or should I do something related to my field of study?

The skill I want to learn is cctv installation while the skill related to my field is horticulture. Please advice me because I'm confused
Re: I'm A Graduate Of Botany (plant Science). Please Advice Me by Shelumiel: 6:11am On Aug 15, 2018
usoroh4luv:
Would you advice I learn a new skill entirely? Or should I do something related to my field of study?

The skill I want to learn is cctv installation while the skill related to my field is horticulture. Please advice me because I'm confused
Start farming
Re: I'm A Graduate Of Botany (plant Science). Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
Start farming

Be serious please. I know about that but u could respond to my question appropriately.
Re: I'm A Graduate Of Botany (plant Science). Please Advice Me by Shelumiel: 6:26am On Aug 15, 2018
usoroh4luv:

Be serious please. I know about that but u could respond to my question appropriately.
Do you want to hear what you want to hear or you want to hear the truth?
Re: I'm A Graduate Of Botany (plant Science). Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
Do you want to hear what you want to hear or you want to hear the truth?

Okay thanks bro. I am not financially buoyant to delve into farming now. The horticultural skill is also a part of my field. So are u saying that I shouldn't learn the skill?
Re: I'm A Graduate Of Botany (plant Science). Please Advice Me by sonofthunder: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2018
usoroh4luv:

Okay thanks bro. I am not financially buoyant to delve into farming now. The horticultural skill is also a part of my field. So are u saying that I shouldn't learn the skill?
you can learn both and even more as time goes... opportunity is for the prepared.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Graduate Of Botany (plant Science). Please Advice Me by Shelumiel: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2018
usoroh4luv:

Before answering , I would like to ask a question first : are you looking for a job that you think will make you rich overnight?
Re: I'm A Graduate Of Botany (plant Science). Please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
Before answering , I would like to ask a question first : are you looking for a job that you think will make you rich overnight?
no brother
Re: I'm A Graduate Of Botany (plant Science). Please Advice Me by Shelumiel: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2018
usoroh4luv:
no brother
You can learn the CCTV thing; no knowledge is wasted . But still look into farming ...

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Masters Ville School Recruitment 2019 / Genm Digital Marketing Platform / Please Suggest Any Good Place I Can Relocate With 50k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.