Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) (35645 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2018
lekkan:
Putting a smile on ones parent face at old age is an everlasting blessing.... no wonder Linda keeps soaring
yea, she hasn't seen anything yet....God will daze her
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by popsyleo1: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2018
This family should allow people to rest

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2018
GREATESTPIANIST:
Linda may u excel more and more.....may you deliver safely like the Hebrew women, may your light keep shinning, and may those that wish you well keep doing well while those who wish you bad keep feeling bad and awful ......lol......Amen
Amen
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2018
See as mama dey gbadun. It is well.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2018
When money isn't a problem, life is good!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by AnuliKay: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2018
Enjoy the money.

Butts are in. Like, big time! They are everywhere on the internet, and social media. Having a big backside is the new definition of sexy. From celebrities like Nicki Minaj to famous people e.g. Kim Kardashian, and more recently instagram stars, the common denominator of a bubble butt is noticeable.

Many women crave bigger butts. However, most of them choose surgery as the sure fire way of achieving the voluptuous backside of their dreams. Unfortunately, this procedure is very expensive. It can easily cost thousands of dollars to get butt implants. As such, many women have resorted to a backyard operation run by quacks.

Black Entertainment Television (BET) is hosting a show that has carried out an investigation into this practice, and the results are shocking. Some women are dying from these operations.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/killer-curves-is-a-must-watch-for-millenials/

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by Emmatee1816(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2018
Their problem
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2018
Lovely cool
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2018
wtf is dis men
r we on lindasblog
men fuc it.nairaland lost its values shiiit
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by popefuse(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2018
confused pple op said MOTHER, Linda sald grama. so who is who now. abi probably grandma to be, or up coming Grandma
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by Bestway10: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2018
Make una give us better news abeg Waiting be this one

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by Dottore: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2018
Kaydeexotic:
See as the mama be like person wey dey rest in peace grin grin grin
Can we see your mom's picture and what you have done to make her happy?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by Kvngjaymie(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
miracood:
so who is the mama among them
Ayam as confused as you...
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by MeeLan: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2018
mama is happy now not becos of pool pic and halfclad on computer screens, but becos aunty Linda seems to have finally heeded the "go and marry" chant at least by getting belle!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by sunnyphem(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2018
Nice!!!!

check my profile for better Data price packages

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by aragon4realz(m): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2018
Haphard:
Just look at d smile on mama's face.. One day one day, I'll put a very big smile on my mama's face...
AMEN
so touching
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by victorian(f): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2018
Eeyah cheesy

The mum is so happy.. Such a blissful look..
God keep blessing Linda, and she will deliver safely in Jesus name amen.

It's good to have a child who remembers to care for her family and siblings, especially when, the child is made.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by nkechiasogwa(f): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2018
Linda well done. I am happy you are putting smiles on your mother's face.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by balayoflife(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2018
nero2face:
Sometimes I get confused on what am doing in NL, whether am reading news or am just wasting my time, How is this one news now

my guy I feel Ur pain, sometimes I ask myself same question. wat I do Dis days is dat I just skip some irrelevant news. I mean wat does one make out from Dis rubbish
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by MrIkebuk(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Has the mama asked her who give am belle ...and what she does for a living? Let no eediot tell me blogging.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) by lekkan(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Amen oh.... and me too
GREATESTPIANIST:
yea, she hasn't seen anything yet....God will daze her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Onyenobi Goes Bald In New Pictures / Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Breasts Tattoo In New Photos / Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.