Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo (27420 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by praizblog: 6:23am On Aug 15, 2018
Dj cuppy boyfriend and davido's manager Asa Asika celebrates his birthday yesterday and teebillz took to his page to also celebrates him with this hilarious throwback photo.

He wrote :
My mini me from day one! #MoreLife #JayBillz #MyG #JamJam

Wow.... E don tey oo...

Gist From Praize News

More @ >>> http://www.praizenews.com/teebillz-celebrates-asa-asika-hilarious-throwback-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by praizblog: 6:23am On Aug 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29am On Aug 15, 2018
When men were boys.........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 15, 2018
The boy is good cheesy
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by Bluezy13(m): 6:43am On Aug 15, 2018
Orla234:
The boy is good cheesy
His gf is rich.
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by Kharol1234: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2018
see asika head
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 15, 2018
Bluezy13:

His gf is rich.

Yeah right. But he's got it good from time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by Bluezy13(m): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Orla234:

Yeah right. But he's got it good from time.
Off course.
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by oyoyoyo: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2018
ok
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by DanseMacabre(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Why him come dey pose like say him dey sleep, and what's the relevance of the pic angry
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by Lomprico2: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Rich kids
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by orjikuramo(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Wow, asika really grew in the game. He deserves some accolades
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2018
He has always been good-looking
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by odehman: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by mattonnairaland: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Teebillz looked like his father there. That dude is old
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by ruffhandu: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2018
praizblog:
Dj cuppy boyfriend and davido's manager Asa Asika celebrates his birthday yesterday and teebillz took to his page to also celebrates him with this hilarious throwback photo.

He wrote :

Wow.... E don tey oo...

Gist From Praize News

More @ >>> http://www.praizenews.com/teebillz-celebrates-asa-asika-hilarious-throwback-photo/

The guy with baby has bre*st? Is that a woman with small bre*sts?
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by abumoney(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2018
Hunger dun 1st beat bwoyz sha
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by Blackfire(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2018
I don't understand...

Ayam hungry and angry here
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by niggi4life(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2018
I discovered somethings about that Asa Asika Guy,

1. He has been in the GAME of entertainment industry for such a very very long time

2. He was in the video of Davido; Ema dami duro.....

3. He was in the first video of Wizkid; Holla at your boy

4. Dj Cuppy said she's known him over 10 years & that concludes my final thoughts that his folks are from a wealthy family

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2018
Didn't know he has been in the industry for yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by finesounds01(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2018
niggi4life:
I discovered one thing about that Asa Asika Guy,

1. He has been in the GAME of entertainment industry for such a very very long time

4. Dj Cuppy said she's known him over 10 years & that concludes my final thoughts that his folks are from a wealthy family

chop knuckle

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo by DONADAMS(m): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
niggi4life:
I discovered somethings about that Asa Asika Guy,

na today you dey know? so cuppy go date person wey broke abi?...bro dem get circle...na them them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album / Desmond Elliot Shows Off His Son As He Rocks Mother's Wig / Onyii Alex Steps Out In Ankara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.