Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,005 members, 7,825,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

The Real Cause Of Hold Up In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Real Cause Of Hold Up In Lagos (497 Views)

Men Watching Big Buttocks While Driving, Cause Of Most Crashes In Ghana - Offici / Illegal Parking Or Stopping Causes Traffic Hold-up On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Eyewitness Reveals Cause Of Otedola Bridge Explosion: Foolishness Killed Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Cause Of Hold Up In Lagos by ayusco85(m): 7:19am On Aug 15, 2018
Since the end of July I noticed the early morning hold up on the island side of Lagos and even on the mainland has reduced drastically. This is as a result of school children been on long summer holidays.

Parents going to work normally wake up early In a bid to drop off their wards in school early enough, mostly before 7am and before traffic builds hence the traffic on our roads as early as 5:30am.

So can we conclude that they (the school children) are the real cause of Lagos traffic?

I wish they can go on 6 months break. I now wake up late and still get to work early as against waking up 4:30 am, leaving my house in ajah around 5:30 am just to get to chisco bus stop on time before 7.

How is the traffic situation in your area? Does my theory apply in Ur area also?

Pls share your traffic situation from ending July till date.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Think Canada Education Fair 2018 / Migrants Forced Off Ship For Refusing Return To Libya / Christmas Decorations Around The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.