Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Countries I Have Been To , Passion Of Life ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countries I Have Been To , Passion Of Life ! (226 Views)

Countries I Wish To Visit / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu / Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Countries I Have Been To , Passion Of Life ! by ugandalady: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2018
these are the countries where I have stayed for more than a layover.

I nearly dropped in a lift with malfunction from 12th floor, alone, in North Korea, because I used English to have a chit-chat with 2 German guys who belonged to another group.

I hit the ground of the platform in India, and almost had a bone fracture, for a guy in the cabin tried to touch me, and I had to jump out of a starting train , while I miscalculated the velocity of it.

I was arrested in China for couples of hours , for I refused to have my passport checked by them, those brutal bastards, and I even teased them by saying I am a terrorist.

I escaped being infected with STD, by a hair's breath in Nigeria, after I sucked several big black dicks over there, and spotted a possible mote on one of them.

In Pakistan, I claimed I prefer India to them, which caused endless trouble . In Iran, I refused to wear that horrible scarf, and I was proud of myself, although I was forced to leave within 1 week. In Russia , I was robbed by 2 men, but luckily I kept my virginity unsullied. and what a night , sleeping in Hindu Kush mountain in Afghanistan, with a bunch of guerillas / terrorists aside.

I love this sort of traveling, being at any corner of this planet, as precarious and uncertain, as my undescribed gender, my murky age, and even my untold skin color.

but one thing should be certain, this is not a honeymoon trip to some sunshine beach, it is a globe-trotting penance, and it needs guts, just like that courage to suck my first black dick.

(1) (Reply)

Newsnigerian State Ranked World’s Third Worst City To Live In / To Watch; A Catalyst Of Change In EKHA! / Use Your Role For National Unity, Cohesion, Not Anarchy, FG Urges Media Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.