Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

To Watch; A Catalyst Of Change In EKHA! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Watch; A Catalyst Of Change In EKHA! (228 Views)

Malami Catalyst Of My Victory At Polls — Kebbi Governor-elect / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? / Rotimi Amaechi: We Promised Change, Now There’s Huge Change In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Watch; A Catalyst Of Change In EKHA! by SeunDee1: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
While closing your eyes with a view to not setting your eyes on the so called bad people, you won’t know when the good ones will pass by!

You just have to keep your eyes open now, and behold where the future lies, especially in respect to having a way forward in the nation’s credible governance by whoever gets the mantle of leadership at any given time.

The above assertion solely gives effect to the fact that all eyes are now on a gigantic and courageous catalyst of change coming on board Ekiti State House of Assembly (EKHA).

A fellow – Bold, Mature and Competent, the Ekiti East Constituency 1 needs to hold tight on and not allow slipping away their confines, as he is here to have his name indelibly written in the annals of the state.

This is someone that at the mention of his name, the constituency will have a sigh of relief, as it implies someone (tested okay) Ekiti East Constituency, in particular and Ekiti State, in general can work with to succeed in their aspiration of getting their long awaited dividend of democracy.

His mind is as bold as moving beyond the usual limits of conventional thoughts or actions and fearless as a warrior at battle…, hence, Shola Anjorin – Way Forward ‘19 is presented and flagged off for the feat of salvaging the good people of Ekiti East Constituency 1.

Why I Am Running For EKHA

Today I had overcome all barriers restricting men of great virtues in pressing for a desires change; I have decided to heed the Clarion Call of presenting myself for noble course of liberation.

Over the years, our societies have been arrested by few people who took our freedom and civility for granted. “A silence when to protest make coward out of man.” If we decide to leave politics only for politicians always, we can be sure of getting same result at all times.

I am running for Ekiti State House of Assembly only for one good intention; to make a clear difference. It is time to make a total departure from repeated failures.

It is time to show sincerity and sensitivity to why we should not breeds a society where noblemen is oppressed.

It is ripe time for people of like-minds to experiment their shared judgment. We must rise up and take a challenge for the dynamics – If it is not now, Then, WHEN

It shouldn’t have been me today, but I need to be counted for the courage and it should be on record that I aligned myself to the calls of this service.

Thanks for your Support and Solidarity

Shola Anjorin

As Member Ekiti East Constituency 1 (EKHA)

(1) (Reply)

Delta: 21 Lgas Owing Workers Months Of Unpaid Salaries / Current Status About Arsenal Football Club / FAKE ANOINTING!! Police Arrest Prophetess For Alleged Sale Of Day-old Baby In Ab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.