Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals (27970 Views)

Aisha Buhari, Okonjo Iweala, First Ladies Honoured At VIP 100+1 Women Of Impact / Jibrilla Bindo, Concede To Umar Fintiri - APC Chieftain, Others Tell Governor / Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Humility017(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2018
Racoon:
“I sat next to the president and whispered to him that if he was going to concede, he probably should do so before the announcement of election results ended.

“Suddenly, he got up and left the room. We all thought he had gone off for a few moments of quiet. He returned about twenty minutes later and sat down without saying a word. I decided to take a chance and press him again on a timely concession. As I whispered again for a second time, the president responded to me out loud, “CME(Coordinating Minister of the Economy), it is done. I have called President-elect Buhari and conceded!”

for this singular act..I love Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2018
madridguy:
Thank God GEJ heed your advise, otherwise he will cell mate with Laurent Gbagbo.

The world is beyond gra gra, loss election and go home, otherwise sorry will be your case.
How wish Buhari did same in 2011

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Lilimax(f): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin Na lie I talk?

Before nko? shocked
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Whothecapfits: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2018
yes
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by madridguy(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2018
I hope you're voting for PMB in the forthcoming election?

Lilimax:
Before nko? shocked
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by thatigboman: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2018
annnikky:

Is she working with buhari? It will be the turn of buhari's aides to persuade him to concede buh i doubt if they will do so and again the man in question will not relinquish power that easily if he loss the election.
no aide of buhari can ever tell him to concede. Is it oshiomole or amaechi, evil people, that will do that?

4 Likes

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by millhouse: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2018
All these stories are coming out now as a sounding warning for dictator Buhari . I hope he would listen to the clarion call in the event he loses and not unleash death on the people (especially corpers who worked as adhort staff)like he did when he lost in 2011 .

5 Likes

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Lilimax(f): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2018
madridguy:
I hope you're voting for PMB in the forthcoming election?

God forbid bad thing shocked
Do you want me to keep on having nightmare?

4 Likes

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2018
Lilimax:
Huh undecided
angry
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2018
Praktikals:
History will not be kind to Jona: The accidental president. Buhari must be given one more term to fully clear the mess

4 Likes

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by madridguy(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2018
After doing so, come and sleep beside me and your sleep will be smooth.

Lilimax:
God forbid bad thing shocked
Do you want me to keep on having night mare?
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by PStacks(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2018
A man that was being controlled by different women certainly wasn't worth being my president.

Ngozi, Dezeanyi, Stella Oduah, Mama Peace had more powers than Goodluck in his own government.

President Buhari being a Man that he is made it cleat Aisha Buhari Belongs to za oza room..

That is how you know a man. Not the one being pushed up and down by all these women.

imagine Ngozi now trying to take some credit seeking political relevance after Goodluck's relegation.

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Lovetoglory(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
I hope you will also convince Buhari to also concede in 2019
bros, forget that dream and revelation of Buhari losing 2019, he will never lose. the only way Buhari can lose 2019 is if they assassinate him before that time. sai baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by waveman2: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Also tell that to buhari

madridguy:
Thank God GEJ heed your advise, otherwise he will cell mate with Laurent Gbagbo.

The world is beyond gra gra, loss election and go home, otherwise sorry will be your case.

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Lilimax(f): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2018
madridguy:
After doing so, come and sleep beside me and your sleep will be smooth.

Try it and You'll be stoned for committing haram shocked

Gberra, come and see your brother !
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Olukat(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2018
madridguy:

angry
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by chesterlee(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2018
alterswerve:
Mrs Oga Ade, stop trying to make us feel like you're important jare

She's more valuable and important to the world than your Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Cedarwealth: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2018
Nobody can really take credit for that singular act except GEJ. The truth is, people like Jonathan know what they want, they just adopt the idea of listening to others. I can say that Jonathan already made up his mind on what to do. He was only being patient, which is one of his greatest virtue, his strength.
If only we knew how BVN and TSA would have saved Nigeria by now. He was fighting the demons within and without. But then, Nigeria lost in the end. Not him.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by dannywest: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2018
And left us here to suffer the consequences abi
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by madridguy(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2018
Sorry, don't know you've been picked by a brother in Islam.

Lilimax:

Try it and You'll be stoned for committing haram shocked

Gberra, come and see your brother !
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by nero2face: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2018
Those are team of good adcivers who meant good for their country, not the likes we have today that are just after their own pockets and pockets alone... GEJ will always remain in our hearts

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by yrex01(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Lilimax:
Will you shut up your buccal cavity there tongue
madam y e dey pain u like this na !! U just dey vex upndan !! E tall for u oooo
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by AntiBuharist: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2018
madridguy:

I hope that your tyrant would be ready to leave when he lose.

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by udemzyudex(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2018
madridguy:

I hope you will say the same thing when Buhari lose, cos we are voting in fresh blood come 2019.

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by madridguy(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Who is the fresh blood?

udemzyudex:

I hope you will say the same thing when Buhari lose, cos we are voting in fresh blood come 2019.
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by emmie14: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2018
alterswerve:
Yes she is. Having left legacies. What legacy is kemi preparing to drop? Highest degree of inflation in the history of Nigeria and Certificate forgery related case?

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Vicrotica(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2018
You're an impotent foolish idiot, tell me who is more important than her in your state? Why do you have to be negative you contemptible hater!!
alterswerve:

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by annnikky(f): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2018
thatigboman:
no aide of buhari can ever tell him to concede. Is it oshiomole or amaechi, evil people, that will do that?
They'll even tell him to fight for it that he wasn't meant to loss election.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Richdad50(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2018
that i am alive today was because Jonathan listened to the voice of GOD else i would running with my head and leg from WAR. thank you IWELA

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Jackipapa: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2018
I blame Buhari!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency / Ganduje Puts Off Emir Sanusi’s Visit For Security Reasons / US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.