Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,306 members, 7,957,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals (27973 Views)

Aisha Buhari, Okonjo Iweala, First Ladies Honoured At VIP 100+1 Women Of Impact / Jibrilla Bindo, Concede To Umar Fintiri - APC Chieftain, Others Tell Governor / Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by fk001(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Akolawole:

You lost an election and conceeded. What is the big deal about that? It is just a normal thing for a sensible person to do.

Some people just like celebrating mediocrity.
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Phylove(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
May God continue to bless GEJ. Buhari should better concede in 2015 or be transmissioned to Kirikiri.
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Praktikals(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
bigpicture001:
..its been long av been monitoring u say shit about tins u know nothing about.now let me engaged u,explain to.me what mess Jonathan has brought to Nigeria. please in clear factual terms. not hear say or beer parlour gist.. bring it on..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Argue with your phone, boy.
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by saintandsinnerz: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
weyreypey:
funny how she is stealing all credits but not taking responsibility for the looting directly under her nose or the wicked pms price increase that finished gej. with a minister like okonjo no president needs an enemy. Gej's contempt for OBJ pushed him to these vultures grasp.
\
So Buhari has not increased fuel price?
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by bigpicture001: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Praktikals:

Argue with your phone, boy.
..stop think like d spelling of ur moniker, old man!
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by UyiIredia(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hate or love Jonathan respect the fact he conceded the 2015 election.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by gare(f): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
alterswerve:
Mrs Oga Ade, stop trying to make us feel like you're important jare

SHE IS IMPORTANT, SHOW HER SOME RESPECT
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by consultancy: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
What is she talking about? A man who lost an election isn't he supposed to relinquish power to the winner?

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Edu3Again: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
Madam you owe Nigerians apology for convincing GEJ to concede to the incompetent one. Now see the deaths you tried to avert have risen astronomically and still rising.

Allowing the incompetent one to take the reins of leadership was a fatal mistake, a very fatal one.

The incompetent one and his minions will never go scot free, they will never go scot free.

Its painful when u think that they conceded to avoid violence.

Why are the Fulanis so violent?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by jokaka89: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
HMMMM
GOOD LUCK MADE A GOOD DECISION.
WHICH BUHARI WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IF HE WAS THE PRESIDENT.
BUHARI IS POWER DRIVEN ,NOW THE COUNTRY IS ON THE DOWNSIDE

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by onyii4ev: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ewure of Emure lipsrsealed

Praktikals:
History will not be kind to Jona: The accidental president. Buhari must be given one more term to fully clear the mess

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by seunmsg(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
This account is consistent with the details provided in Olusegun Adeniyi's account. Sadly, Reno Mumukry wrote another version to dispute the details provided in Segun Adeniyi's book. We now know who lied between the two.
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by SirVikiumo: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thank God for Jonathan now. You will never know the value of your spoon until you lose it.
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by thatigboman: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
budaatum:

No one needs to tell Buhari to concede if he loses. He will concede all by himself!
as he did 2007 and 2011.

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Cocolatti(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
I hope you will also convince Buhari to also concede in 2019
Oga she can't simply because Buhari has Ear infection
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by tundess: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
So, did Oil marketers arrange to kidnap her mum or not, as she claimed ? Or was it more likely that her economic policies made her mum a target of opportunity.
I'll give her this much, she knows how to self publicise. 6 months into the job GEJ was advised not to give her and she's trying to get the WB post.
Left to her narrative , she's the only person capable of being UNSG, POTUS, President of the EU and finance minister of the entire AU.
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Lazyuth: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
AccessME:
I still doubt if Nigeria will still ever have a calm headed democratic president like Jonathan

We didn't cherished what we had not until we voted u out to Buhari the dictator.

Posterity will forever judge that man!

That's a wrong opinion.
Jonathan was also a dictator

He NEVER WANTED APC PARTY TO BE IN EXISTENCE AT ALL
If you meticulously follow your news then, APC Political party was formed which the government did not approve, they got their Authority by court Injuction.

After the party was formed, Jonathan sent DSS to the Party office at Ikea, carted away all the gadgets of the party including the database of newly registered members.

During the elections at Ekiti, Law Muhammad and Bola Ahmed Tinubu weren't allowed into Ekiti, their phones were cloned and all their conversations were recorded

There had been a precedence to all that's happening, just that "an eye for an eye will make everyone go blind "

Plus, don't mislead the public bcoz there are honest citizens of the country who has their facts and always follow All News

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by Praktikals(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
onyii4ev:
Ewure of Emure lipsrsealed

I am tempted to abuse your father but i ll just refrain. Dont you ever abuse me for airing my view.
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Edu3Again:

Its painful when u think that they conceded to avoid violence.
Why are the Fulanis so violent?
Their religion is built on violence.

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by fokusmind: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2018
I think Oga Jona did himself and his family more good than the nation. No one is greater than Nigeria.

Laurent Gbagbo faced four counts of crimes against humanity stemming from the violence surrounding the 2010 presidential election. He was narrowly defeated in a runoff, but he insisted that he had won and refused to cede power, leading to months of turmoil and the deaths of more than 3,000 people before his arrest in April 2011. Worse could have been Dr Goodluck's lots but he should thank God he made a right decision at the right time which makes him enjoy his heavy lootings in peace.

Buhari has got no choice but to leave power if he is defeated in 2019. Whether he can be defeated with what is on ground NOW seems more like a dream.
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by ahiboilandgas: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
I hope you will also convince Buhari to also concede in 2019
but to who?atiku or soworethink deep
Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by FarahAideed: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
but to who?atiku or soworethink deep

Even you we are ready to accept over that useless Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals by ahiboilandgas: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2018
FarahAideed:

Even you we are ready to accept over that useless Buhari
how ?but apc /buhari just won several election in ekiti ,Katsina and bauchi ....it seem real voter are not online they are offline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pius Odubu Emerges As NDDC Chairman, As Buhari Constitutes NDDC Board / Idia Ize-Iyamu Storms Auchi In Edo North For APC Campaign (Photos) / Obi Visits Redeem Camp For The First Time Months Before Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.