Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers (29507 Views)

Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia / Bukar Bolori Dies At 92 In Saudi Arabia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by klax(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2018
So we should fry eggs or what And what relevancy is that to anyone who is not a zombie?
Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by codedgalaxy: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2018
johnmattew:
bubu is everywhere

bubu till 2050
your father 2050
shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by frowland(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Names and location...meanwhile please note that the person you're displaying is an Iranian.

[img]https://i./3NnVY.gif[/img]

I don't care about the news but what has Iran got to do with the news? I thought Hajj is going on at the moment? So expect to see people from all over the world.
Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by King44(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2018
I wonder what slogan they will use after 2019 election probably sai bobo or sai Donald lol any of those and more definitely not said bubu
Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by windwayltd: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2018
SAI BABA EVERY WERE YOU GO

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by BruncleZuma: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2018
frowland:

I don't care about the news but what has Iran got to do with the news? I thought Hajj is going on at the moment? So expect to see people from all over the world.
Not Iranians habib
Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by FBIL: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2018
That's why an American researcher from Oxford university said ''the darker the skin, the duller the brain''. Saudis know they've rendered these people useless with their Kind of religion. And now know another thing they crave for which is ''Sai buhari'', this is business! After, una go say Igbo like moni'', That's business, that's brain! Use those wey no know to make genuine cash. grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by Bimpe29: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2018
It is allowed to use the phrase so as to attract patronage. An effective marketing strategy cannot be overemphasized.
Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by IbrahimDamola: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2018
We yoruba muslim celebrate this as an Achievement, last year when buhari was in Saudi the people of Saudi were begging buhari to come and rule over them. They said that buhari will make saudi greater than america. cheesy

Insha allahu! Amin kufayakun! grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by sonsomegrigbo: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Names and location...meanwhile please note that the person you're displaying is an Iranian.

Bro can you please help with a link to download the film.

It's MR PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by glamorousbluice(f): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2018
johnmattew:
bubu is everywhere

bubu till 2050
yes oo..Bubu forever..lets destroy Naija jareh..wetin concern me

Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by BruncleZuma: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Bro can you please help with a link to download the film.

It's MR PRESIDENT

I don't know if that's possible my brother you'd have to look for the movie at Spar or ShopRite it's on DVD I'd presume.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by Almaiga: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2018
This news dey sweet me for Belle.

Sai Baba!!!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by 2lateBiafra: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2018
Sai BUHARI
Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by ofwest47(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Sai Buhari sai Baba
Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by DKM123: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2018
This is a BMC thread.

They open a thread, make sure 4, 5, 8 of them occupy the first page with some having 2, 3,4 etc moniker each. They use this monikers to comment and like their own post.

It is called manipulated propaganda.

They work for their money. They need to feed their families. So, I don't blame them. I blame those who will be gullible enough to be influenced by their bullcrap!

Buhari is not a good president. He isn't capable. He has been tested and we all know we are worse off for it.

No need to mention me cos my battery is low, no electrity and fuel is now more than double the price.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by neonly: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2018

Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by Corrinthians(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2018
Sai Baba worldwide! We global now, we deserve some accolades! grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by kazobaba007: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

OLODO he said Saudi Arabia shops... he didn't mention nationality smiley smiley
Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Humblega:
I dey fear to read blog bcs it is fastest way to pass fake news nowaday.

But ds is possible to b true bcs ..bcs

Hajj is for muslims

Sizeable number of muslims in Nigeria is from Nothern part of d country

Buhari is a Name dat makes waves in the north.

Damn right.
Re: Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers by arsenal33: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Lies from the Pit of hell
Pit of hell...Your home town?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: CBN, 15 Banks Working On President’s Directive – Emefiele / Fuel Shortages To Hit Nigeria In Three Weeks – Seplat CEO / Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.