Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" (10808 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by okaynigeria: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2018
Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has stated that he is not desperate to be Nigeria’s president.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant made this known while fielding questions from newsmen in Benin on Tuesday, after visiting the Oba of Benin.

Atiku said: “What do you expect my critics to say. I can run as many times as I want. I am fit and qualified and I still have ideas to put this country on the right path. What is wrong in trying again and again.

“I am not desperate to become President. If I were desperate, I would have taken the presidency in 2003. If I were desperate, I would not have stepped down for Abiola. I have the interest of this country.”

https://www.okayng.com/im-not-desperate-to-become-nigerias-president-atiku/

7 Likes

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Hopebringer: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2018
We know you could do a good job if elected but please stop talking, stop with all the Twitter posts, stop with all the interviews your PR team aren't creative and do not know what they are doing, this is not the way to go at all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Olanireti(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Lols, this is another lie from power hungry political prostitute.

Buhari is bad, butvI don't think we deserve Atiku either.

By the way, what does he mean by if he was desperate, he could have taken presidency in 2003?

19 Likes

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by melvinjames: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Unlike Buhari who doesn't mind if he's ambition plunges the country into civil war.

Let's Atikulate and see.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by justseyi(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Hopebringer:
We know you could do a good job if elected but please stop talking, stop with all the Twitter posts, stop with all the interviews your PR team aren't creative and do not know what they are doing, this is not the way to go at all

You know your PR game well sir.

Nairalander I need your support to help my site grow. Please sign up and answer questions or even ask questions on it. Please it will mean a lot to me.

https://www.studentvillage.one/questions/?ap_sort=unanswered

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Qsscruz(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2018
So you are trying to say that politicians like you, na presidency dey rush you.. In other news..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Lol wink cheesy.

You for dey desperate now, and end it all with High Blood Pressure when d tin go shock you

Thirsty nigga!

Sai Baba we know.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by tenmariner: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2018
This lie should be in capital letters..STRONG, BOLD AND SOLD!!!

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by JonnyConnection: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Formal Educations is overated
Dr Hamilton Naki, was a laboratory assistant to cardiac surgeon Christiaan Barnard in South Africa. Despite not having received a formal medical education and never went to medical school, he performed the world's first heart transplant. He died in 29 May 2005.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by ednut1(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Sir u are. And u no fit win. Buhari is a religion in the north. Reality is no one beats baba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2018
You're not desperate?

Why did you decamp?

Mugu

Joke of the century.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Lovetoglory(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2018
okaynigeria:
Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has stated that he is not desperate to be Nigeria’s president.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant made this known while fielding questions from newsmen in Benin on Tuesday, after visiting the Oba of Benin.

Atiku said: “What do you expect my critics to say. I can run as many times as I want. I am fit and qualified and I still have ideas to put this country on the right path. What is wrong in trying again and again.

“I am not desperate to become President. If I were desperate, I would have taken the presidency in 2003. If I were desperate, I would not have stepped down for Abiola. I have the interest of this country.”

https://www.okayng.com/im-not-desperate-to-become-nigerias-president-atiku/
Ok sir! But we hope if you lose in the primaries, you will not cry and cause another war in the pdp and start running back to where you left lol. desperate political he-goat

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by allanphash7(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2018
You can say that again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by WeirdWolf: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2018
My dear, u are desperate. But nothing for you for now. Go home.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2018
Liar

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Lilimax(f): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2018
You better don't be cos I will not vote for you embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by fk001(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2018
Lie from a pit of hell.

Atiku is a liar

A leader shouldn't be desperate

7 Likes

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by jegz25(m): 9:47am On Aug 15, 2018
Says a man who change parties like changing boxers grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Lilimax(f): 9:47am On Aug 15, 2018
BlackAfrican:
You're not desperate?

Why did you decamp?

Mugu

Joke of the century.

Huh? Are you saying that everybody that decamped has the intention of ruling Nigeria undecided?
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by middlebeltboy: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2018
yes we know sir, buhary is more desperate than you
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by yewawa: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2018
STORY STORY STORYYYY
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by pat077: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2018
Like for real shocked
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Codo22(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2018
�.... Tell dat 2 the Igbos
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by BigSarah(f): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2018
We know your excellency

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by loadedvibes: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2018
Bros Atiku you can lie sha

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Kellyrichp: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2018
This lie swell up.. Who no like better thing?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Bizibi(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2018
Story!!!
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by obafemee80(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin

Mr Desperado grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by iffedayur(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2018
If that is true Sir, you should have retired from a long time and become a political guide to upcoming ones.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Khed: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2018
Mr. Desperado wan become Mr. Presido. Make unna tell am say this is not a banana republic oo. Ge-da-f**k-outta-hia.
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by helphelp: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Liar...

Na we you wan use reverse psychology for. Damboroba

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Danjuma, Asemota, Dogonyaro, Others Warn Against APC, PDP / Presidential Election: PDP Youths, SE Urged To Vote For Atiku Abubakar / SERAP Sues Govs, Wike Over "Failure To Account For Missing ₦‎40T LG Allocation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.