Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President (27484 Views)

Nigeria Can Repeat The Sunak & Macron Examples By Electing A Young President / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by ganisucks(f): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2022
A presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has promised to hand over power to youths if elected president of the country.

He said this during a meeting with leaders of over 200 support groups and the leadership of TeeCom across the country in Abuja, according to a press statement signed by National Publicity Secretary, Atiku Support Organisation, Dr Victor Moses.

The statement was titled, ‘Atiku to work more with the youth and transit power to young generation says Atiku Support Organisation’.
Atiku expressed delight that more young people were now participating in politics, adding that he would mentor the young generation and hand over his political structure to them.

The former Vice-President was quoted as saying,

“I will mentor you and hand over power to you.
“I would like to work more with young people because young people are more agile, creative, and conversant with contemporary opportunities and challenges.

“Our administration is going to be a transition of power from the senior generation to a younger generation.”

Atiku Support Organisation, however, urged youths to support Atiku, saying he they would have more opportunities under him.

The statement said, “His Excellency, Alh. Atiku Abubakar’s unreserved, passionate and unrepentant desire and commitment to work with the youth and hand over power to young Nigerians is a sure pathway to youth inclusiveness and the right direction towards building a modern Nigeria.

“His public and open commitment, the first of its kind in Nigeria’s political history to transit power to younger generation places him head and shoulders above all other aspirants seeking to govern Nigeria in 2023.

“A look at his antecedents clearly proves that his promises are not mere political rhetoric as he is known for raising young people into leadership positions. Many of his mentees are today serving as governors, senators, reps, ministers and in many other capacities.

“For decades, the youth, who are paying the ultimate price of the APC-General Muhammadu Buhari-led maladministration of Nigeria have been abandoned in the scheme of things in Nigeria. The truth is that no nation can develop without inclusiveness and productive youth.

His Excellency, Alh. Atiku Abubakar promised to change the dynamic by working with more young people to enhance opportunities and productivity.

“We, therefore, call on all young Nigerians,
delegates and non-delegates to rally around His Excellency, Alh. Atiku Abubakar to clinch victory as the PDP Presidential flag bearer in the forthcoming primary and return elected as the President of the federal republic of Nigeria in the 2023 presidential elections.”

https://punchng.com/2023-i-will-hand-over-power-to-youths-says-atiku/

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by dedonfranco(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2022
We don't need a Fulani Government.

We have a better options than 3 years ago

Osinbajo, Amaechi and Peter Obi.

459 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by ganisucks(f): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2022
You are just wasting your time. On the day of the primaries, you will be soundly disgraced

230 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2022
Agbaya,

Same way Buhari told us that he will make us suffer for one term but decided to take our suffering to the NEXT LEVEL.

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Frigga13: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2022
Pray Pdp gives you ticket .

PDP ticket is the next PRESIDENT..

This Buhari and his Cabals know too well.

Power to the people !!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Felimax(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2022
Leaders without foresight!

What will happen to Atiku if he drum support for a vibrant young politician to be the next president?

If he so much believe in the youths then he should abadone his mission for them in the interest of the nation not his personal interest.

265 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku should go and sleep as there's nothing for him. It's either Osinbajo or Peter Obi. Nigerians are wiser now

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by masinga07(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Why not just support a younger candidate now.

223 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Righthussle: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Ole.. See him yam chopping mouth. Go tell that to your grandchildren. We know our President already. Osinbajo is our President. If una no give us Osinbajo we go with Peter the Rock. Case closed.

List of politicians to retire in 2023 and their country of retirement

NAME And COUNTRY OF RETIREMENT

1. Buhari UK
2. Jagaban. FRANCE
3. Atiku. UAE/ DUBAI
More loading....

N/B. Any political retiree who falls to retire or retires but falls to report in his country of retirement, will be forced to work as government town crier on grade level 4 and will be posted to villages across the country.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by humberjade: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Story for the gods grin

Who is this ancestor deceiving? Why not allow the young President to run now...wetin you forget for Aso Rock wey you wan go pick?

America who voted an ancestor dey suffer am now...we are barely keeping our heads above water with the one we currently have in Aso Villa...it will be such a shame if any of the ancestors end up on the ballot of APC or PDP.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Generalkorex(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2022
See format from yahoo man. All these politicians are yahoo men in disguise. Nothing humbles Nigerian politicians more than election.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Oga rest oo.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by ignis: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Oga is showing us that his tenure will be characterized by imposition and manipulation, not due process.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Premiumwriter: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2022
More than 60 years of independence and campaign promises year in and year out still remain the same.

Better road, light, education, water.

Nothing in the head of these older politicians.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2022
This man no just get sense at all!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by phemmie06(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari asked the youth not to contest against him when he signed the not too young to run bill.
Tinubu said youth will be president after 8 years if allowed to run. He will handover to youth that has more followers.
Atiku said he will also handover to youth.
All this scam no de work again, try another format now

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Freddonance(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2022
If this man is aware young people are agile and creative, why is he still insisting he must contest?
What happened to supporting a young man to take over from Buhari? Wouldn't his mentorship more valuable in that regard?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Peace081: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Kokaine(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2022
See hustlers.

Election is the only serious thing in Nigeria. God punish all these thieves that make fake promises just to fulfil their life dreams of being one time president. Thief kill una there.

If you elect me I will defeat BH
If you elect me, I will make you rich
If you elect me I will become young
If you elect me I will fix road
No one deserves to be kidnapped
Bandits can be crushed before sunset

After that, country will be burning and they will be picking their teeth with toothpick.

16 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by GrowYourSales(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Lol, liar

Can One Learn a Foreign Language in 6 months?

Have you desired to learn some foreign languages and never made a headway?

Would you like to surprise yourself and pick up a new foreign language in 6 weeks?

Click to learn more https://www.nairaland.com/7072366/never-find-learning-foreign-languages#111832673

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Viraltrends123: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2022
killALIEN:
This man no just get sense at all!
He will still win one day, even that Tinubu you guys hated so much, he will spend his full 8 years. That's where we found ourselves. Right now, I've cleared all this things off my mind, I don't even like osin, obi and Amea too. But, people are already campaigning for all of them, so we are just watching.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by gift2xl: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Gibberish...
He should be intelligent to know that it's not the turn of the north to be president.
Common sense.
They are all betrayers

15 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Emma1Oj(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Ok. But you can't be our president Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Sunsets: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Cof1ex(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2022
Egwuregwu
Re: Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President by Eriokanmi: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2022
You won't near aso villa sir. No be your type we want there

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bawa’s Suspension: Hurricane Tinubu Strikes Again – Adeyanju / Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant / Self-promoted Customs Officer Undergoing Medical Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.