Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" (10814 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Blackfire(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Yes you are...

And the rest...
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by loverboys: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2018
We hear u..Nxt pls
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2018
Lilimax:
Huh? Are you saying that everybody that decamped has the intention of ruling Nigeria undecided?

Aunty if you're going to act or talk like your brain is dead, don't quote me.

Atiku is where the name desperado originated from.

Please don't rush me.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by mangojuice(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2018
ednut1:
Sir u are. And u no fit win. Buhari is a religion in the north. Reality is no one beats baba
Another miracle of Allah abi?
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Israelmoney(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2018
Storyline grin
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by alen4smith(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2018
okaynigeria:
Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has stated that he is not desperate to be Nigeria’s president.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant made this known while fielding questions from newsmen in Benin on Tuesday, after visiting the Oba of Benin.

Atiku said: “What do you expect my critics to say. I can run as many times as I want. I am fit and qualified and I still have ideas to put this country on the right path. What is wrong in trying again and again.

“I am not desperate to become President. If I were desperate, I would have taken the presidency in 2003. If I were desperate, I would not have stepped down for Abiola. I have the interest of this country.”

https://www.okayng.com/im-not-desperate-to-become-nigerias-president-atiku/
for more jokes.......
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by udemzyudex(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2018
Whoever said you're desperate doesn't have any sense, i hope the person said the same thing to Buhari when he was losing anyhow at the presidential election.

Atiku has been waiting for so many years and I believe he is patience enough for someone to say he is desperate,there's no harm in pursing your dreams naa.

Anyway, he has the right to contest but that doesn't mean he has my vote. I'm definitely going to vote for a new candidate.
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2018
We know the most desperate people they can kill for power
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by linohlex: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2018
The last few months i[color=#990000][/color] spent in the north east says it all
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by yashman: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Good one, oya go rest and develop your community.
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2018
someone that almost overthrew obasanjo
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Vicrotica(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
We may agree that Atiku is not perfect but how can you ask him to stop living? Stop what and what?? Who are you to even have a say?? Please if there's someone that needs to stop, it's obviously you. You lack the moral right to make this statement.. Stop!!
Hopebringer:
We know you could do a good job if elected but please stop talking, stop with all the Twitter posts, stop with all the interviews your PR team aren't creative and do not know what they are doing, this is not the way to go at all
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Otunba2004(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2018
Olanireti:
Lols, this is another lie from power hungry political prostitute.

Buhari is bad, butvI don't think we deserve Atiku either.

By the way, what does he mean by if he was desperate, he could have taken presidency in 2003?
good you don't know what transpired between obasanjo and Atiku in 2003,Atiku had the majority in the both in the chamber house and also majority of the our governors were with him then so obasanjo knelt down to begged him so that his second term ambition would be realized, without Atiku support in 2003 obasanjo can never get the PDP ticket because Atiku was popular then after 2003 election obasanjo broke Atiku political value into pieces since then he couldn't got his political values back,, so he was right by saying if he was desperate in 2003,i mean he won't listen to obasanjo pleading he would make sure he got the ticket for himself.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by King44(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2018
Olanireti:

By the way, what does he mean by if he was desperate, he could have taken presidency in 2003?
I am still trying to analyze the possible ways he could have used to take power in 2003 and during abiola crises would it have been that easy when a lot of political terrorists are aiming for the seat, could he have stand a chance? I am not sure, just give him a single tenure he would start clamoring for another, being a saint is far from this man and that is what he is claiming now I would rather trust the devil than trusting him... Goodluck,obasanjo and buhari of all pple his own is even worse, G/B promised one tenure they later declared their ambition of another tenure at the detriment of those they claim to serve while obj won turn himself to god of all tenures, o su mi
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by mattonnairaland: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Atiku can't be President, if he would it could happened before now
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by King44(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Otunba2004:
good you don't know what transpired between obasanjo and Atiku in 2003,Atiku had the majority in the both in the chamber house and also majority of the our governors were with him then so obasanjo knelt down to begged him so that his second term ambition would be realized, without Atiku support in 2003 obasanjo can never get the PDP ticket because Atiku was popular then after 2003 election obasanjo broke Atiku political value into pieces since then he couldn't got his political values back,, so he was right by saying if he was desperate in 2003,i mean he won't listen to obasanjo pleading he would make sure he got the ticket for himself.
its quite true just realised that but am still not convinced he is a saint who he claims to be
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by oskaaay(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2018
hmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I no fit talk oooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

RECOMMENDED THREADS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO MARKET YOUR BIZ

1) Whatsapp Vs Telegram For Biz Marketing-15 Reasons Your Biz Should Be On Telegram - https://www.nairaland.com/4677080/whatsapp-vs-telegram-biz-marketing-15

2) How To Add Unlimited Members To Your Telegram-build Huge Business Telegram Group - https://www.nairaland.com/4677135/how-add-unlimited-members-telegram-build

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Otunba2004(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2018
Otunba2004:
good you don't know what transpired between obasanjo and Atiku in 2003,Atiku had the majority in both chamber house and also majority of governors were with him then so obasanjo knelt down to begged him so that his second term ambition would be realized, without Atiku support in 2003 obasanjo can never get the PDP ticket because Atiku was popular then after 2003 election obasanjo broke Atiku political value into pieces since then he couldn't got his political values back,, so he was right by saying if he was desperate in 2003,i mean he won't listen to obasanjo pleading he would make sure he got the ticket for himself.
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by rhythyson: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2018
Athiefkuuuuu

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Otunba2004(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2018
King44:
its quite true just realised that but am still not convinced he is a saint who he claims to be
No Saint in Nigeria including Buhari claiming one

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by AntiBuharist: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70292317:
Lol wink cheesy.

You for dey desperate now, and end it all with High Blood Pressure when d tin go shock you

Thirsty nigga!

Sai Baba we know.
I spit on his Integrity. A corrupt man and a tyrant.
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Kpress: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2018
some times the devil you know is better than the one you don't,I never like atiku any beat but after I read about is little ways he has help and contribute to the country I think Nigerians should give him a chance,
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by saintol(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2018
Atiku can lie sha! You wey be say you dey move from pillar to post to realize your ambition.
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Yusuf54: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2018
just too desperate...From SDP - PDP - PDM - AC - PDP - APC - PDP....
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Hopebringer: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Vicrotica:
We may agree that Atiku is not perfect but how can you ask him to stop living? Stop what and what?? Who are you to even have a say?? Please if there's someone that needs to stop, it's obviously you. You lack the moral right to make this statement.. Stop!!

You obviously don't understand PR or analytical reasoning.

You just ranted and made not one sense or point . Atikus PR team are doing him more damage than good. They are lying to him obviously for monetary gains. They aren't telling him what he should be doing now. They are making noise on Twitter, WhatsApp and Facebook, without making one single imoact towards changing the perception of Atiku to the general public.

They are working on self interest not in Atikus interest or by now we all know what we should have been seeing.

But maybe you are one of those working inside decieving him. If I could get a moment with Atiku I would tell him one thing, fire all your PR and social media managers they aren't helping you
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Trybes(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2018
That's a fact
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by budusky05(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2018
Finally he saw the hand writing on the wall, pls Atiku kukuma back of from politics
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by ymaruf01: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2018
atiku d man caliber nd mahogany
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by yembet(f): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2018
WeirdWolf:
My dear, u are desperate. But nothing for you for now. Go home.
I like that. Go home and retire jeje. You people think all of us are mumu. We are tired of empty, unfulfilled promises.. You have looted enough, money to last you and you family for a longreat time. Leave us alone, Nigeria is not your property. Arrant nonsense!
Please listen to this candid , advise, "Go Home"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by Maket: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2018
Olanireti:

The dead body of Ibasanyo would have been better then.
Re: Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" by evy800(f): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2018
Well na that 1 concern am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Not Yet A Member Of Our Party Despite Endorsing Atiku– PDP / Fish Out FUOYE Killer Cops, Fayemi Tells CP / FG, States, LGAs Shared ₦966 Billion In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.