Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly (3393 Views)

Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date / Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found / BREAKING News:-Buhari Declares Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2018
Buhari Extends Medical Leave In London, Need More Tests.

President Muhammadu Buhari has today, August 14, 2018, extended his 10-day vacation and has written to the National Assembly to that effect.

The letter signed by the special adviser to the president on media and publicity, Femi Adesina, made available to journalists by Buhari’s personal assistant on media engagement, Bashir Ahmad, stated that the extension was necessitated in order for the president to complete and receive the results of a series of tests recommended by his doctors.

“The President had planned to return to Abuja this Sunday but was advised to complete the test cycle before returning,” the letter said in part.

“The notice has since been dispatched to the Senate President, and Speaker, House of Representatives. Mr President expresses his sincere gratitude to Nigerians for their concern, prayers and kind wishes.
Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by Fyno: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2018
If you like stay there till may 29 2019, your Zombies will still support Baba.

Bunch of low lives, when other countries are looking for healthy young leaders, all this educated illiterates here are still shouting Sai baba

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by FastShipping: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2018
Source??

Nigeria deserves better than this man. We deserve a young, vibrant and educated president. Buhari should just go and rest.

Having said that, no current crops of PDP candidates is credible.

It seems Nigeria in trouble if Buhari and these band of crooks in PDP are all what we have to vie for the number one seat in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by clarocuzioo(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2018
Just look at who zombies are here campaigning for second term.
Obviously at this point he should retire from active politics and attend squarely to his health because of his age, and not toiling with the destiny of over 180 million people.
The state of the country needs someone who is 100% sound health wise, and not an old man struggling with his health.
Please BMCs, kindly advise your god to retire from active politics and attend to his health.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by Dreamkiller: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2018
point to note; president Buhari wrote a letter to Senate President Bukola Saraki.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by merit455(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2018
Lolll,season two

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by kahal29: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2018
Fake news
Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by SolutionMee: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2018
Hope is not what we Nigerians are thinking?

Hope UK medical experts have not injected our amiable president with artificial infection?

They may do that to secure their colonial interest in our evergreen country

Who never can tell

If you are a Nigerian, please join hands with me and let's pray for President Buhari

Prayer point:

Oh Lord of Sarkki, Yarimo, NwaAkmaikpe, Buhariguy

Where hath though

Reveal thou strength

And heal our President

By your sacrifice, our country is healed

By your stripe, our President is healed

Give President Buhari the grace to win 2019 presidential election

Have mercy over his Presidential bid and ambition

Change the heart of the people of Nigeria

Suppress their stony heart

Put the love of Buhari in their heart

Let them vote for him with unconditional love

Let Buhari reign with Majesty

Let Nigeria be his kingdom

And let his kingdom reign forever

Amen!

I thank all Nigerians that participated in this prayer session

Juicy offer awaits you come 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2018
FastShipping:
Source??

Nigeria deserves better than this man. We deserve a young, vibrant and educated president. Buhari should just go and rest.

Having said that, no current crops of PDP candidates is credible.

It seems Nigeria in trouble if Buhari and these band of crooks in PDP are all what we have to vie for the number one seat in the country.
Lamentations of brother Jero.. Why not offer yourself, are you not qualified?

Buhari has refused to disclose the source of his ailment but has continued to spend our Commonwealth for his medical bills. So much for the much touted integrity.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by Fazemood(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Not his first time or second time in doing so. So Why should I bother myself? Its not like his absence is conspicous BTW. He should just stay there.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by FastShipping: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:

Cry on. I have other things that interest me. Presidency is for only people who are ready to sacrifice everything for a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2018
FastShipping:

Cry on. I have other things that interest me. Presidency is for only people who are ready to sacrifice everything for a nation.
OK grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by Great2017: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2018
SolutionMee:
Hope is not what we Nigerians are thinking?

Hope UK medical experts have not injected our amiable president with artificial infection?

They may do that to secure their colonial interest in our evergreen country

Who never can tell

If you are a Nigerian, please join hands with me and let's pray for President Buhari

Prayer point:

Oh Lord of Sarkki, Yarimo, NwaAkmaikpe, Buhariguy

Where hath though

Reveal thou strength

And heal our President

By your sacrifice, our country is healed

By your stripe, our President is healed

Give President Buhari the grace to win 2019 presidential election

Have mercy over his Presidential bid and ambition

Change the heart of the people of Nigeria

Suppress their stony heart

Put the love of Buhari in their heart

Let them vote for him with unconditional love

Let Buhari reign with Majesty

Let Nigeria be his kingdom

And let his kingdom reign forever

Amen!

I thank all Nigerians that participated in this prayer session

Juicy offer awaits you come 2019
I think you need the prayers more than the group you are advocating for.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by middlebeltboy: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2018
what I does these days is, once I see a zombie moniker I won't bother read the comments I would scroll to the next sane person.

you will see a comment like saraki is a rogue and a thief, idiotic pig of Biafra.

take zombie to America come back, na zombie he still be

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2018
Buhari and osibanjo should just step down...they are purely incompetent.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by loverboys: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2018
Quick recovery Mr. PRESIDO
Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by clerkent(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2018
Its even better osibanjo has done better under this few days that he has done in 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by 042nawel: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2018
pls come back on time baba...we have missed you
Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by ModsareChevres: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Source
Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by Almaiga: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Baba relax, Osibanjo is doing excellently well in steering the wheels of governance.

Sai Buhari/ Osibanjo.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by romme2u: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:

Buhari has refused to disclose the source of his ailment but has continued to spend our Commonwealth for his medical bills. So much for the much touted integrity.

cheesy

haaaaaaaaaaaa..........easy on that closet zoneB

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by yipata: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
SAI BABA

Fyno:
If you like stay there till may 29 2019, your Zombies will still support Baba.

Bunch of low lives, when other countries are looking for healthy young leaders, all this educated illiterates here are still shouting Sai baba
Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
And some with no conscience are campaigning for his second term
Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by DanseMacabre(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
I swear to God who made me Buhari will never go unpunished.
Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by ProWalker: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Most people on Nairaland just went to school but mostly illiterates in the true meaning.

Someone posted something from the President last visit to UK and nobody can see or ask questions.

Stop rushing to make comment, you won’t get paid for that

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by gotnel: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dreamkiller:
point to note; president Buhari wrote a letter to Senate President Bukola Saraki.
Don't mind who is occupying sit of the Senate President, the letter is directed to the institution of the Senate President.
The Law says, the President shall write to notify the National Assembly.
And as at today, the chairman of the National Assembly happen to be Bukola Saraki. Tomorrow,
It could be any other person. It can even be your good self.
We should know how to separate the office away from the person occupying the office at a given time.
Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by Chazblagos(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by IbrahimDamola: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Our sai baba can rule our skulls from anywhere, even from Jupiter.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
They want to retouch THE PLASTIC SURGERY

Its just a matter of time the truth will come to light about the man they brought to portray BUHARI
Re: Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly by eagleeye2: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Long Vacation.
OP,, don't you know that Schools are on long vacation, and Senate is on long recess. So why can't uncle Bubu go for his own Long Vacation.

Na this kain man, Zone Bs want to elect a second time. Issorait

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Social Group, Omc Clan Joins Vardiafrica On Campaign Against Vote Buying / Monikers That Disappeared After 2019 Elections / This Man Is Greater Than Awelowo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.