Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date (1354 Views)

The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani / Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Can’t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria / Breaking News:Buhari Extended His Leave Notified National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by Vinnie2000(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
This is the Bitter Truth! (My Apologies if it Pains You)

Baba extended the January 31st date Simply because of NORTHERNERS! sad

Lots of Hausa Traders in Kano, Kaduna, Adamawa, etc were Financially Stranded and Despaired!
Powerful Northern Politicians who are the Actual Financiers of most Hausa Businessmen became Worried and Terrified since the New notes were Not in Circulation and some of the Businessmen do NOT even have Bank Account! sad embarassed
So they called PMB to see Reasons!

So That's why the Extension of Deadline came about!

If this Issue concerned ONLY South-West, South-south and South-east, We for see Shege Wella! embarassed cry

AGREE or DISAGREE. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by galaxy2020(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by Onyiridike(f): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This is the Bitter Truth! (My Apologies if it Pains You)

Baba extended the January 31st date Simply because of NORTHERNERS! sad

Lots of Hausa Traders in Kano, Kaduna, Adamawa, etc were Financially Stranded and Despaired!
Powerful Northern Politicians who are the Actual Financiers of most Hausa Businessmen became Worried and Terrified since the New notes were Not in Circulation and some of the Businessmen do NOT even have Bank Account! sad embarassed
So they called PMB to see Reasons!

So That's why the Extension of Deadline came about!

If this Issue concerned ONLY South-West, South-south and South-east, We for see Shege Wella! embarassed cry

AGREE or DISAGREE. smiley
Totally agree.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by femisplash: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Very true, the reason Ganduje told Buhari not to visit Kano because people are not happy with him.

5 Likes

Re: Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by SadiqBabaSani: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Spot on, we cannot have another Northerner taking over from Buhari’ that just the truth of the matter.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by Vinnie2000(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Onyiridike:

Totally agree.

Dat is it oo.

The Cries of the Affected Northerners must have been too much for PMB (and the Cabal) to bear.

If we na Southerners Cry, e be Like Raggae Music for PMB ear.
cheesy[
Re: Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by MadamExcellency: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
The consideration is mainly because of rural dwellers, farmers and food vendors.

2 Likes

Re: Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by Vinnie2000(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
femisplash:
Very true, the reason Ganduje told Buhari not to visit Kano because people are not happy with him.

This should be True!

because Kano city is the Business Hub and Nerve centre of the North!

Most of Their Traders must been Panicky and Angry @that January 31st Headline! smiley

1 Like

Re: Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by Vinnie2000(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
MadamExcellency:
The consideration is mainly because of rural dwellers, farmers and food vendors.

Did Buhari/CBN not know these groups existed when they were shouting 'No Going Back'

My Sister, It's because of Northern Traders jare. sad

Many of them do not have Bank ACC or ATM cards.
So if they gave out all their Old Currency, without having new ones, they will be totally Penniless! sad

1 Like

Re: Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by obyrich(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
I concur.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by Hopez456(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
This is true, i have been to big shops here on the north where the owners don't have bank accounts. I have on occasions been forced to do pos withdrawals in order to pay for goods from those guys.

2 Likes

Re: Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by ozoebuka1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Whatever the reason; it's good it was extended.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by Iamgrey5(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nooooooooooo

Let's ruin Nigerian economy in other to fantasize that we are dealing with Tinubu. 🤨

1 Like

Re: Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by Vinnie2000(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hopez456:
This is true, i have been to big shops here on the north where the owners don't have bank accounts. I have on occasions been forced to do pos withdrawals in order to pay for goods from those guys.

That's it..

Most Hausa/fulani Traders and Businessmen do NOT have bank ACC or ATM card, so they were so Stranded as to where to Dump their old Notes sad

So From one till February 10th, Banks in the North will be told to help them to open accounts!

If dis is NOT DONE, then the Deadline will be Extended again to Give them more time! sad

Buhari's Plan on this New notes might Backfire on him oo! sad embarassed
Re: Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date by Vinnie2000(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Nooooooooooo

Let's ruin Nigerian economy in other to fantasize that we are dealing with Tinubu. 🤨

Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu!, Dat's all u his Deluded fans think about! sad

You do NOT even care about the Dire situation of Nigeria. undecided

Did he complain about the New notes for Good reasons?
Why hasn't he been complaining about Fulani Herdsmen, Inflation, Kidnapping,etc since 2015

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Obi In Pdp Buying Votes Aggressively / 2023 Presidential Results Rigged In Favour Of Tinubu — Senator Abaribe Declares / Troops Raid IPOB Camps In Anambra West, South, Recover Arms, Arrest Nine Brigand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.