Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans (34235 Views)

Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by WotzupNG: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2018
The police have arrested a man who impersonates Nollywood actor Mike Godson on social media. The man identified as Miracle Eze allegedly runs a social media account in the name of the actor which he uses to defraud unsuspecting fans of the star.

The 400 Level student of Ambrose Ali university also requests nude pictures from the fans who think it is Mike Godson they are actually engaging with.

Sharing a video showing the young man getting interogated at the police station, Mike Godson captioned it:

''The Lagos State Area 'J' police commander ordered the arrest of this young man (Miracle Eze) a 400Level student in the department of thearter and media studies Ambrose Ali university ekpoma. He is behind one of the many fake accounts following me on instagram and facebook. Lifting my videos and pictures to defraud my fans. He watches and monitors my posts. This guy knows virtualy everything about me. He tells his victims he would marry them. After gaining their trust and defrauding them, he begins to ask for nude pictures and videos to enable him blackmail them once they refuse to send more money. These guys keep destroying the images of celebrities!!! but today, this one has come to the end of the road as he goes to ( jail). May this video serve as an example to the rest of them out there.''

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/08/man-impersonating-mike-godson/

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by Fidelcollins4: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2018
See him yeye face.
SMH

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by SamAzing: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2018
Justice always, would catch up with ill doers except Nigerian politicians (reread that if you don’t dig).

9 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by TechConsult: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2018
Imagine oh
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mike,fine boi
Good for d mumu guy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by Naijaguy12345(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Unsuspecting women sending nudes to him thinking I caught a big fish. grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by Yinxies(f): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by emperor94(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
And one lady like that was now defending him... NAIJA EH!

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by IMASTEX: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
You send a faceless person your nude online. I wonder what else you will be expecting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by Homeboiy: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
badt guy
others are requesting for money and hrs requesting for nudes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by richeeyo(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
About the yeye babes wa de send pics, too much p u ssy every where
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by Temptee101(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
I still blame the tyrant that brought curse and hunger upon the land

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by Easykel21(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Whr is the nude?
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by moscobabs(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
If u come to see the nude like me
Let gather here for selfie

13 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by promise4wonders: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
if police finish with u, come and tell m he the Toto of those ladies they.the shape, size,length,depth of how them they.thunder fire u!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by Jaycoded900(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
mike y u don"t need it
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by Champ10n: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
The change we were promised vs the change we got.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by kaptaneSaka(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yahoo yahoo nude...Mumu guy
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
WotzupNG:

The police have arrested a man who impersonates Nollywood actor Mike Godson on social media. The man identified as Miracle Eze allegedly runs a social media account in the name of the actor which he uses to defraud unsuspecting fans of the star.

The 400 Level student of Ambrose Ali university also requests nude pictures from the fans who think it is Mike Godson they are actually engaging with.

Sharing a video showing the young man getting interogated at the police station, Mike Godson captioned it:

No creature. an be more gullible than a woman that senses a rich man.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by tunary(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
what will he do with nude pictures? poverty go kill am
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by RexTramadol1: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Easykel21:
Whr is the nude?

Enter bus, drop at google bus stop

Ask for chrome......then ask the question.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by Jasongreenberge: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
And I just sent mine cry cry cry But it was to Aunty Tiwa

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by bigtt76(f): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
So is it that only the original Mike Godson that is allowed to collect nudes? grin

WotzupNG:

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by Assassin101: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Gee boy must wack
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by promise4wonders: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
if police finish with u, come and tell m he the Toto of those ladies they.the shape, size,length,depth of how them they.thunder fire u! na wetin b this kind thing?

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by maxtop(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Some ladies will do anything to get attention sha, why sending nude pics and videos in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by TimeManager(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ladies and nudes eh.. They can even send nudes to a dog.
Kiss the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by promise4wonders: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
TimeManager:

Kiss the truth!
na true beggar.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by promise4wonders: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
TimeManager:

Kiss the truth!
na true neggar
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans by okomile(f): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
The actor should also stop limit his social media activities

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Funke Adesiyan: "I Will Break Your Mouth" / Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) / Mercy Johnson And Her Family Step Out In Style In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.