Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Blind Alley - Episode 7 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 7 (267 Views)

The Blind Alley - Episode 23 / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 7 by Jameskyrian(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2018
*The Blind Alley - Episode 7*

��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀�������

Getting more intense....

“Dear people of God,” like you all know, our three seminarians would be rounding up their apostolic work by next month, “Our parish priest announced on the pulpit before commencing his homily on Sunday”.

The announcement was greeted with a boisterous noise and cheers. Some were clapping whilst some felt rather calm. The parishioners were already getting used to the seminarians and wished they were already ordained as to have them retained…. Unfortunately, they must return to the seminary school to continue their pursuit for their sacadotal call.

The inevitable news hit me harder….. How time flies. So, Semi would be leaving our house so soon? “i rhetorically asked myself.

My mood swang, some kind of strange and weird feelings enveloped me as i rested my head on the pew.

A tear dropped, i managed to pretend that all was fine as Emeka kept poking me. He was rather elated and was happy Semi would be returning to the seminary school to continue his quest for priesthood….. Ooooouch.!....

Continue reading on the link

������������������������

Source :https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/15/the-blind-alley-episode-7/

(1) (Reply)

Anticipate The Second Edition Of My Guide Through College!!!! / High Quality Writers Needed Asap / I Need Dark Surrender By Erica Ridley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.